Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY (54885 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by iceberylin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
chimerase2:
Iceberylin dis one way ggrin de sing mac anthony luv song to u i hope ua soap is by ua side grin
I use the last one bath...

Abeg borrow me sad
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Teebashy, you have since been viewing this thread,. Please just drop you lines!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Damn... ps4 too sweet , I forget say time dn reach grin
You don see the lines wey ggrin drop for you?

Abeg read am and give us your verdict.

E be like say flawles no ready. undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by iceberylin(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
When they heard ggrin call iceberylin "handsome" in her wooing line:

Awesome grin

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Chizzy20(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Too bad cry dunno whatz wrong with em
It started so well with so much energy. Dunno what went wrong cry
eheyaa..bt seems dey ve started responding...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by iceberylin(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

You don see the lines wey ggrin drop for you?

Abeg read am and give us your verdict.

E be like say flawles no ready. undecided

I still dh read am sha...
E too sweet wink

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Teebashy:
My dearest Thronekid

Being the first male friend I first have on nairaland
I begin to like you
My like later turn to love
Tonight I want to let you know how much I love you
Although, I have searched all the social networks look for the right words to use tonight but to my greatest surprise, I can't find the word to qualify you meaning you are greater than those words and those words cannot express how much I love you

Thronekid,
I want you to know today that I love you
More than anything
The love I have for you is so simple
And I wish could share both my love and life with you

Thronekid,
I may not be the prettiest girl
The one with the cutiest smile
The one with the sexiest eyes
But am one of the few that love you deeply

Thronekid,
Will u please take my hands so that you and I can perfectly build the world of love?
Nice one Teebashy, you make me proud as a literature lander..... Short and simple yet touching.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by cutieberie1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Drop it!
despite my little time here in dis section
u still caught my attention
have i mentioned dt kulboy u have my attention with ur
vibrant style that makes me smile
I am so interested and invested
in this thing
that is more than a fling...
I want to know where it leads
A love like yours is hard to find
The stress i would not mind.
Love has no boundaries,it doesn't judge
Love doesn't hurt,it doesn't hold a grudge
Its not what u think or what u did love works in
mysterious ways
so splendid that it brightens up my days.
Love needs to shine like gold
Every color of love paints a shade of me
cos am loved up..
My heart is in ur hands
i believe in happy ends
I am d greatest of ur fans
Tell me «do i hv a chance»
i am under ur spell what have u done
Dearie pls make up ur mind or i will be gone
we were given 2 legs to walk,2 eyes to see
2 ears to listen but y onli 1 heart because the
other was given to someone else 4 us 2 find
U are my everything
Love is something dat is difficult to express
it is always felt so words are not enough to
explain and express the emotions i feel 4 kulboy
cc:missclasssy
naijaboiy

7 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
eheyaa..bt seems dey ve started responding...

Yea! Sitback and enjoy cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Teebashy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:
Teebashy, you have since been viewing this thread,. Please just drop you lines!
I av madam
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by chimerase2: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Basildvalour:

Person dey pass to drink water?

But in the first place, what does woo mean? Abi nah to flog?
na make all dis gals way littr for romance sextion chyk u
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by mirexxx(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
cool! cheesy nice one Gracie smiley
Mzgracie:

There is a saying that says, it is not how you walk that counts but who you walk with and who walks with you. The thoughts of you never eludes my mind for a second. Meeting and knowing you online and both offline has been best thing that has happened to me.

Cos, as the flowers in the fields, like the birds in the air, like the breathe in me.... So you are to me. Reading your rap lines on line. Hmmmm... Makes me starts feeling special. Just like the moon in the night and the sun in the day, you brighten up my world with those words....

Sitting at the edge of the world, starring at the stars beyond, listening to the symphonies of the bird, I believe my heart beats and pump majorly for you. The thought of you alone stimulates my heart pace-maker, increases my heart beat... My heart beat, pacing and racing, cupid's arrow got me thinking and thinking....

My sweet Lagunna..... Sweet beach.... The thought of you alone, makes me wanna skinny-deep into that ocean or lagoon..

It's you I'm loving, the sun shines bright but loving you feels right.

The rainbows are colorful but loving you makes my world beautiful.

The heavens bears me witness, you are my heart's desire. My words are not pretence... Baby, they are for real.

The thought of you makes me smile like the tree beside the river, so does the Holy Book say, flourishing its bud.

Lagunna darling....

How funny it sounds but the rule of trinity it is, you, me and you forever, what you say?

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Chizzy20(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yea! Sitback and enjoy cheesy
ok...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by wilybebsy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Awesome grin
aswr e no reach ur mind. ....na joke i dey sha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by iceberylin(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
Teebashy I can see you viewing,,please come and drop your lines.

While we wait for flawles and iceberylin.
Why una dh wait for me na undecided
I dh woo anybody undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cherryice
Hi hun how are you?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by cherryice(f): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:
Cherryice
Hi hun how are you?
swts m good
watsup?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nice one MzGracie smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by iceberylin(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
wilybebsy:
aswr e no reach ur mind. ....na joke i dey sha
E touch me sha ....

Buh e funny.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by vjsmiles: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
kingtom ivvy don give me 'one chance' at the holy hour o cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abeg make una help me find eseohe23 ooo cry cry cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mzgracie:

There is a saying that says, it is not how you walk that counts but who you walk with and who walks with you. The thoughts of you never eludes my mind for a second. Meeting and knowing you online and both offline has been best thing that has happened to me.

Cos, as the flowers in the fields, like the birds in the air, like the breathe in me.... So you are to me. Reading your rap lines on line. Hmmmm... Makes me starts feeling special. Just like the moon in the night and the sun in the day, you brighten up my world with those words....

Sitting at the edge of the world, starring at the stars beyond, listening to the symphonies of the bird, I believe my heart beats and pump majorly for you. The thought of you alone stimulates my heart pace-maker, increases my heart beat... My heart beat, pacing and racing, cupid's arrow got me thinking and thinking....

My sweet Lagunna..... Sweet beach.... The thought of you alone, makes me wanna skinny-deep into that ocean or lagoon..

It's you I'm loving, the sun shines bright but loving you feels right.

The rainbows are colorful but loving you makes my world beautiful.

The heavens bears me witness, you are my heart's desire. My words are not pretence... Baby, they are for real.

The thought of you makes me smile like the tree beside the river, so does the Holy Book say, flourishing its bud.

Lagunna darling....

How funny it sounds but the rule of trinity it is, you, me and you forever, what you say?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Teebashy(f): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
D1ck:
Nice one Teebashy, you make me proud as a literature lander..... Short and simple yet touching.
Tanx
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Bosville(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
*walks into the thread majestically puffs kush...steps it down with alomo* una no get D.j 4 here??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.