Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. (4709 Views)

"Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah / Victor Attah And Don Etiebet Defects To APC With 50,000 Supporters! / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by kelvincoll(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2015
blaqgold:

Well l guess itz tym u changed ur believe toward dis partcular issue cuz dis tym around,trust me d battle is way bigger than him.

My momy says i shudnt trust strangers embarassed cheesy

Well the elections are here once let the best man win! Your state has got so much potentials and need one with the best mgt skills. Akwaibon Ayaya akwaibom Ado'k grin

Mind if i ask where u from and based?
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by pendy79: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Most commentary on thread know little or nothing about the politics in akwa-ibom.

Akpabio is Annang from Essien Udim and not from oron.
He is fighting a battle of survival right now in the state based on feelers I scoop from friends still there in Eket
He betrayed the Abak Senatorial ticket arrangement by picking up the ticket for Senate which have seen the 6 Ibibio local governments in the Ikot ekpene senate Zone to gang up against his candidacy and have chosen the APC candidate as their choice.

Akwa Ibom is built on a tripod of Ibibio, Annang and Oron with the Ibibios the largest bloc. The Oron with 5 local government are angry with akpabio for shortchanging them by giving an Ibibio man the ticket of the PDP in the state for governorship when it ought to be their turn. Attah is Ibibio, Akpabio is Annang hence the oron people had always felt 2015 will be their turn but akpabio killed their aspiration by imposing an unknown Udom Emmanuel on the state PDP hence rhe entire Oron nation is behind the APC candidate who hails from the largest voting bloc in the State, the Uyo senatorial district Nsit Ubium LGA, he equally picked an oron man as his running mate which have endeared his candidacy to the oron people.

With the way things are in Akwa Ibom, Umana Umana will not want a clean sweep by the PDP in the state on the 28th of March knowing that could affect his own chances too. So the polling unit will be well monitored and he will ensure there would be Agents of the APC on ground unlike 2011 where PDP had a field day stuffing ballot boxes with rigged votes.

The APC will have close to 40% votes in Akwa Ibom with the level of revolt against Akpabio in rhe state. The G-22 is equally a factor against Akpabio amd the PDP.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by adaweezy(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2015
HzRF:

But if I tell u omisore and olumo due to dere will deliver Ife and slipt Ilesha votes

U will say am deceiving myself
Omisore ke
Ife is for Buhari and Buhari is for Ife
Omisore can't tell his people to vote jona ..... His supporters are shouting buhari .
You are hardly see any jonathan supporter in Ife except they are PDP members or of SS/SE extraction
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by blaqgold(f): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
kelvincoll:

My momy says i shudnt trust strangers embarassed cheesy

Well the elections are here once let the best man win! Your state has got so much potentials and need one with the best mgt skills. Akwaibon Ayaya akwaibom Ado'k grin

Mind if i ask where u from and based?

#proudlyibompikin
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by HzRF(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
adaweezy:

Omisore ke
Ife is for Buhari and Buhari is for Ife
Omisore can't tell his people to vote jona ..... His supporters are shouting buhari .
You are hardly see any jonathan supporter in Ife except they are PDP members or of SS/SE extraction
Just wait
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by doctokwus: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
pendy79:
Most commentary on thread know little or nothing about the politics in akwa-ibom.

He is fighting a battle of survival right now in the state based on feelers I scoop from friends still there in Eket
He betrayed the Abak Senatorial ticket arrangement by picking up the ticket for Senate which have seen the 6 Ibibio local governments in the Ikot ekpene senate Zone to gang up against his candidacy and have chosen the APC candidate as their choice.

Akwa Ibom is built on a tripod of Ibibio, Annang and Oron with the Ibibios the largest bloc. The Oron with 5 local government are angry with akpabio for shortchanging them by giving an Ibibio man the ticket of the PDP in the state for governorship when it ought to be their turn. Attah is Ibibio, Akpabio is Annang hence the oron people had always felt 2015 will be their turn but akpabio killed their aspiration by imposing an unknown Udom Emmanuel on the state PDP hence rhe entire Oron nation is behind the APC candidate who hails from the largest voting bloc in the State, the Uyo senatorial district Nsit Ubium LGA, he equally picked an oron man as his running mate which have endeared his candidacy to the oron people.

With the way things are in Akwa Ibom, Umaa Umana will not want a clean sweep by the PDP in the state on the 28th of March knowing that could affect his own chances too. So the polling unit will be well monitored and he will ensure there would be Agents of the APC on ground unlike 2011 where PDP had a field day stuffing ballot boxes with rigged votes.

The APC will have close to 40% votes in Akwa Ibom with the level of revolt against Akpabio in rhe state. The G-22 is equally a factor against Akpabio amd the PDP.
Is d phantom picture Akpabio has been creating of him being in control that is deceiving people.His major weapons are rigging and violence,d reason why he is one of d closest allies of GEJ. Akpabio has always believed that with federal might he can use d state apparati to bulldoze his way by intimidating not just opponents but also d electorate.For those who continue to live in denial, d most obscene rigging in d 2011 elections took place in d following states:rivers,anambra akwa ibom and delta.
With INEC's card reader and d PVC, Akpabio knows he is in for a very tough duel.D only avenue available to him is to use enormous financial resources to buy votes in his area of influence,he however cannot do this on a statewide basis because Umana is not a paperweight politician by any Nigerian criteria.
GEJ is likely going to win majority votes in d state,but due to factors of d pvc card reader, disenchantment with Akpabio and d factor of umana and now attah,APC is likely going to put up a respectable showing.

1 Like

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by HzRF(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
yoruba case is different, their son osibanjo interest is affected, so they have utmost task to secure him becos yoruba stand a chance at presidency to give their all. Ur idea would have been true if yoruba had nothing to gain or loose. But now whither ife ilesha, etc it is primary yoruba gain and all must be on deck, but in akwa ibom case it is different. The south south is just a comitte of states they are nt necessary one in language or tribe. Support comes individually on state to state basis
U are right but in Ife today APC don't have any stalwart DAT can match omisore
Even APC senator from Ife was forced on d pple
Amosun aide massacred him at d primary b4 aregbe force him on d electorate
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by adaweezy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
HzRF:

Just wait
146 hours left
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by HzRF(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
adaweezy:

146 hours left
Sure
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
doctokwus:

25% or more is very possible.What some pple are not taking into consideration is that there was substantial rigging in d ss and se for GEJ in 2011.Its conveniently forgotten dat d PDP in 2011 anticipated a solid buhari showing in d north and in order to counter this,they had to return massive vote margins for GEJ which they achieved by d monumental rigging in both regions.
Also forgotten is that in a grand scheme to demonize Edoehehe of d then ACN by Akpabio, a most bizarre and totally unimaginable plot was hatched in which d state govt had its own agents carry out an or gy of destruction,which d state then blamed on edoehehe.
Now with d PVC and card reader even if GEJ wud win in d state u wudnt see d conjured figures of 2011 again.
When I remember d devilish plot by akpabio in 2011 against all opposition and see how some praise him,I only laff,because just like GEJ, d man is capable of the unimaginable and satanic just to retain power.
As nairanders wud say,d devil that wud punish these 2 men is doing press up with a trailer load of cement!

_U Guys r just so funnnny n empty.
i knw u aint from akwaibm n havnt been to that state before.
akpabio is evil but umana okon umana the apc flag bearer is more devilish. all d attrocities that happend in 2011 was masterminded by him, he sent his boys to burn down thse vehicles at state secretariat n also burnt down gej's campaign office. udoedehe was arrested n humiiated for this but now everyone includng udoedehe knows who masterminded all these. case is in court between two apc bigwigs in d state, umana former ssg n chief financier of akpabio's 2007 guba ambtion n udoedehe former acn flagbearer.
dont sit in ur dunghils n write shit abt peoples state wen u dont even knw d road to that state.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
pendy79:

With the way things are in Akwa Ibom, Umana Umana will not want a clean sweep by the PDP in the state on the 28th of March knowing that could affect his own chances too. So the polling unit will be well monitored and he will ensure there would be Agents of the APC on ground unlike 2011 where PDP had a field day stuffing ballot boxes with rigged votes.

mind u am from ikot ekpene sen district n it has only 2ibibio lga not 6. the 2 are ikono n ini lgas.
dnt meddle in our affairs, think of what u can do without oyel!
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Akpabio would surprise them. Akwaibom people are more enlightened that apc is more of propaganda and lies
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by doctokwus: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

_U Guys r just so funnnny n empty.
i knw u aint from akwaibm n havnt been to that state before.
akpabio is evil but umana okon umana the apc flag bearer is more devilish. all d attrocities that happend in 2011 was masterminded by him, he sent his boys to burn down thse vehicles at state secretariat n also burnt down gej's campaign office. udoedehe was arrested n humiiated for this but now everyone includng udoedehe knows who masterminded all these. case is in court between two apc bigwigs in d state, umana former ssg n chief financier of akpabio's 2007 guba ambtion n udoedehe former acn flagbearer.
dont sit in ur dunghils n write shit abt peoples state wen u dont even knw d road to that state.
I don't know d road to your state and write poo but am able to know that Udoehehe was framed by d state government in 2011 after dat org y of violence.
For u to infer that akpabio was unaware of the plot hatched by d then ssg, umana,according to you shows u are even more shallow than I was trying to give u credit for.
I also don't know anything about akwa ibom but you agree with me again that Akpabio is evil.
I guess a "stranger" that lives faraway seems to know better than you that lives in akpabio's bedroom.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
doctokwus:

I don't know d road to your state and write poo but am able to know that Udoehehe was framed by d state government in 2011 after dat org y of violence.
For u to infer that akpabio was unaware of the plot hatched by d then ssg, umana,according to you shows u are even more shallow than I was trying to give u credit for.
I also don't know anything about akwa ibom but you agree with me again that Akpabio is evil.
I guess a "stranger" that lives faraway seems to know better than you that lives in akpabio's bedroom.

all what u wrote are mere assumptions n lies from whoever u listen to.
try harder next time n also look for what will sustain u when oyel money runs out.
loud mouth doggie!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain / Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Ruined Power Sector – Osinbajo / Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.