Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! (6619 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Flash News: Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - Apc Chieftain (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Hyman1234(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Otueke Is sure for Jonathan come March 28 every day pdp joining apc.

Vote apc
Vote buhari

5 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by SpoiltVirgin: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
What difference does this make?
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by wwwkaycom(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
ndcide:
That won't stop GEJ from winning.

Look, we don't expect everyone to vote GEJ. but the vote he'll get will be sufficient.
you are a retarded nincompoop

5 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by kahal29: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
shocked cool shocked
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by nakamora: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
PDP how market. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by bakila: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
theV0ice:

@the bold, I hope you're wrong
I will decamp with 10000 supporters to APC, as part of the Wednesday Tsunami.Watch out.

1 Like

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by abdul4new(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chimarto:
APC is a party for irrelevant PDP members.
Whatever "" APC CHANGE

1 Like

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by doctokwus: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
pendy79:

It's a joyful news and a pleasant one. Those who love the Nation and wanting to save it from the abyss and are ready to give anything are working day and night to rescue it.

The manifestation of some of the event to rescue Nigeria is already showing in some states but Nigerians should note the struggle for liberation goes beyond March 28th. Let just be watchful and prayerful.

Nigeria will be restored to its path of greatness again.

Just keep safe and calm, I no be oh boy oh. I be people papa oh.
Sorry for d o boy part. Its just a tag of solidarity not necessary an age classification.
Indeed, d battle may go beyond next week,but once an official buhari victory is announced by INEC, nothing on did earth can undo it or thwart his being sworn in.GEJ has got so much badwill I wudnt b surprised to see even that his ADC b amongst those to arrest him if he tries any rubbish. Never have Nigerians been so determined to get rid of a regime than now.

8 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by agabaI23(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
theV0ice:

That's why I'm hoping you're wrong. The guy might decide to go for broke and innocent Nigerians plus TANoids will suffer or even die in the process.

I really pray the transition goes smoothly
Are you still alive my friend?

I won't be surprised if this happens. Lamido's Body language has been that of betrayal. He had a secret meeting with Amaechi and they were throwing banters at state house days later. I don't think anybody in GEJ's camp will be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Jesusloveyou: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
ndcide:

Look, we don't expect everyone to vote GEJ. but the vote he'll get will be sufficient.
d sufficient vote from where,maybe una wan manufacture from hell

6 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Horlawoomey(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
It takes a shoeless Jonathan and an uncouth Patience to kill and Bury PDP.......

Solomon Lar will never forgive these duo.

8 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by abdul4new(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
The mother of all tsunami is coming, PDP never know anything yet, the party will not go anywhere since they insist on feeding a certain clueless Man as their candidate for march 2015 Election

2 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by theV0ice: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
agabaI23:
Are you still alive my friend?

I won't be surprised if this happens. Lamido's Body language has been that of betrayal. He had a secret meeting with Amaechi and they were throwing banters at state house days later. I don't think anybody in GEJ's camp will be surprised.

Were you planning a "not alive" party on my account?
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by gebest: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Six more governors are decamping to apc in few days. Change we want.

3 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by agabaI23(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
theV0ice:

Were you planning a "not alive" party on my account?
Simply saying you have been scarce. Even if you are as old as Buhari, I would not wish you death wink
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by pendy79: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Sorry for d o boy part. Its just a tag of solidarity not necessary an age classification.
Indeed, d battle may go beyond next week,but once an official buhari victory is announced by INEC, nothing on did earth can undo it or thwart his being sworn in.GEJ has got so much badwill I wudnt b surprised to see even that his ADC b amongst those to arrest him if he tries any rubbish. Never have Nigerians been so determined to get rid of a regime than now.

He is banking on his new found Army of ethnic and regional militias to set off anarchy in the land.

Lolz at his ADC arresting him, that one don too much chop contracts and free money and estacodes to back off.

It's going to be along week but VICTORIA ACERTA. there are lots of plots and gimmick to derail the process but GMB have ordered for calm and patient. They want to start arresting opposition elements now but the wind is out on their sail.

They came around burdillion today in a show of force and to test the waters if they can take in asiwaju but really they can only plot and plan.

I know you were kidding about the oh boy thing was only responding in kind.

2 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by theV0ice: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
agabaI23:
Simply saying you have been scarce. Even if you are as old as Buhari, I would not wish you death wink

OK o. Thank God you're alive too and its good to know you're not as ill mannered or uncultured like fayose to wish another human death because of politics.
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Rad1cal: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
The PDP already know this move was in the offing and have taken precaution.

You will all learn from the masters of the game.

GEJ till 2019
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by vedaxcool(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin make we dey laugh jona as humialiation awaits him in the polls by the special grace of God!

2 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Bayswater: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Obadiah77:
"10 serving commissioners in Governor Sule Lamido's cabinet
have resigned today from PDP & joined APC. Likewise, 8
Members of the state assembly in jigawa dumped PDP for APC
with 10,000 supporters." - PM News.

www.twitlonger.com/show/nj4kc1

Where do you people get your fake news from? This news is so fake...ahhhhh. Why are you APC eediots like this! You people lie by the minute haba! Sule Lamido dey kampe!

And to the stewpid invisible ship owner saying something will happen on wednesday, we know you are telling your usual lies again.
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by doctokwus: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
pendy79:

He is banking on his new found Army of ethnic and regional militias to set off anarchy in the land.

Lolz at his ADC arresting him, that one don too much chop contracts and free money and estacodes to back off.

It's going to be along week but VICTORIA ACERTA. there are lots of plots and gimmick to derail the process but GMB have ordered for calm and patient. They want to start arresting opposition elements now but the wind is out on their sail.

They came around burdillion today in a show of force and to test the waters if they can take in asiwaju but really they can only plot and plan.

Do u know and I continue telling people that its only buhari that can unseat an incumbent govt in Nigeria?The man is like a cult figure and we all know what followers of a cult figure can do,d kind of force they can unleash.Its because of his persona I said once INEC announces him as winner,its all over for GEJ.
Yes d Tinubu's and indeed swest votes are critical,but with several millions behind him from d ne,nw and nc it wud take another civil war honestly for GEJ to attempt what he wants to.GEJ is better advised to take d part of honor and accept d results or d Gbagbo prophesy on him comes to pass.

4 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Abdulleeh: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
pendy79:
The PDP and JONATAN never see anything yet. He should wait till Wednesday before the mother of all shocker will hit him.

You heard it here first.

Say mama piss get mouth to abuse the northerners ba.

Ehen Bro! Please what exactly did mama piss say?
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by majalisa(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chimarto:
APC is a party for irrelevant PDP members.
with jonathan practicaly on his knees begging atiku to come back i dont think u are ryt.
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by SweetJoystick(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
pendy79:

Hmm them no see Tinubu arrest or they face opposition?
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by pendy79: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Hmm them no see Tinubu arrest or they face opposition?

There were too many people in the vicinity. They just drove past.
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by majalisa(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
nuclearboy:
Wednesday should see governors, senators and some other jaw dropping defections from PDP.

One man (and his wife) just destroyed PDP
jonathan should have put his wild cat on a tight leash a long tym ago.walahi after the chibok media blunder he should have restricted her office to aso rock kitchen
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by SweetJoystick(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
pendy79:

There were too many people in the vicinity. They just drove past.
Lol
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by majalisa(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
ndcide:

chairman wake up from ur slumber
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by majalisa(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Nothing will stop Jonathan from remaining in Aso JAIL till 2019.
Oga na master anytime any day.
Even mama piss that is his wife thinks otherwise
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by ekmaxop: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by haywire1: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
PDP: confusion break bone yepa, double wahala for Jonathan (in fela's voice)
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by agabaI23(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
theV0ice:

OK o. Thank God you're alive too and its good to know you're not as ill mannered or uncultured like fayose to wish another human death because of politics.
I don't think Fayose wished anyone death, at least he denied that tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Amechi Watching Collation Of River's State Election Surface. . / Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja / Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.