Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! (6617 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Flash News: Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - Apc Chieftain (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by coldFLARES1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Because I'm pro-opposition, any piece of news that bolsters the strength of the opposition makes me happy.

Because I'm patrotic, any action at legitimately ending this Jonathan' family nightmare on the fortunes of my dear country is hoped for; welcome and in good taste.

27th March, I'd journey to Warri to make my contribution, Insha Allahu!

3 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Sooroptimist: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Sorry for d o boy part. Its just a tag of solidarity not necessary an age classification.
Indeed, d battle may go beyond next week,but once an official buhari victory is announced by INEC, nothing on did earth can undo it or thwart his being sworn in.GEJ has got so much badwill I wudnt b surprised to see even that his ADC b amongst those to arrest him if he tries any rubbish. Never have Nigerians been so determined to get rid of a regime than now.

The bolded part got me laughing so hard

To think that the ADC in question is massively built makes your description very funny
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Beejayx: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2015
ndcide:
That won't stop GEJ from winning.

Look, we don't expect everyone to vote GEJ. but the vote he'll get will be sufficient.
dem no know pdp at all. i am wodering wat will happen to buhari after 28/3/15

1 Like

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Babacele: 3:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Have you guys heared about the political earthquake in Akwa Ibom? Victor Attah n Don Etiebet wt thousands of their followers joins APC! GEJ go run before 28th!

3 Likes

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Bruteforce1o1: 4:33am On Mar 22, 2015
WHERE IS RIBADU AND SHEKARAU
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by juman(m): 4:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Change everywhere.

Change is needed. PDP has failed us in this country. 16 years of nonsense.

Sai change

1 Like

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Caseless: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2015
pendy79:

Nigeria is damn to big for somebody's pocket. Let him go for broke. The indicators have been there since last year and Obasanjo memo was not a mere rumour.

The power brokers knows it and some who don't want to be named or associated with his plans already moved out of the country. IBB, AbdulSalam and Obasanjo are not all in the country.

Some went to solicit the western world to warn him not to go for the last option while one ran away so as not to be named as being complicit in the plot.

Watch as events unfolds. Nigeria will rise again.
we are already making fire that will burn the bastard if he dares any nonsense.
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Caseless: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2015
pendy79:

It's a joyful news and a pleasant one. Those who love the Nation and wanting to save it from the abyss and are ready to give anything are working day and night to rescue it.

The manifestation of some of the event to rescue Nigeria is already showing in some states but Nigerians should note the struggle for liberation goes beyond March 28th. Let just be watchful and prayerful.

Nigeria will be restored to its path of greatness again.

Just keep safe and calm, I no be oh boy oh. I be people papa oh.
grin grin grin grin Eh ehn...
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by donkapoze(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Sign of victory. Waiting for Sule himself. Up APC, Up GMB, Up change.

1 Like

Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by Nakarey(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2015
pendy79:

Nigeria is damn to big for somebody's pocket. Let him go for broke. The indicators have been there since last year and Obasanjo memo was not a mere rumour.

The power brokers knows it and some who don't want to be named or associated with his plans already moved out of the country. IBB, AbdulSalam and Obasanjo are not all in the country.

Some went to solicit the western world to warn him not to go for the last option while one ran away so as not to be named as being complicit in the plot.

Watch as events unfolds. Nigeria will rise again.

Bro this tsunami wey wan happen on wednesday abeg give us small hint about am..d tin just dey sweet me already
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by jamace(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2015
By the time Buhari is disqualified from contesting for certificate forgery, all the decampees to APC will be stranded like fish out of water. grin grin
Re: FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC! by tmotmo: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
jamace:
By the time Buhari is disqualified from contesting for certificate forgery, all the decampees to APC will be stranded like fish out of water. grin grin

Jonathan Court or Nigerian Court?

It might surprise you that another court will be there somewhere to disqualified Jonathan for

1. Gross misconduct relating to corruption (we have evidences of the President distributing $250,000 to the traditional rulers in the south west.

2. Mismanagement of the Nigeria economy as against the constitution he swore to uphold and

3. Commiting genocide due to his untimely and indecisive action against Boko haram that had made Nigeria to loose more than 50,000 of her citizen to the terrorist group.

4. Who killed Patrick Aziza and Gov Yakowa?

What Jonathan cannot get from the People he wants to have it through backdoor judgement.

#IhaveDecided
#Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
#Vote4BetterNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] / See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) / Omo! This Soldier From Gambia Just Finished Tinubu And The Entire African Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.