Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,178 members, 7,860,234 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her (1494 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by eeewise(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
A friend recently met a girl by name janet who is working,30 yrs and seriously looking to seTtle down.he is 31 this year also. His challenge now is that he is not all that attracted to her cos she is dark skinned,doesn't dress smart,less packaged,,he prefers light skinned girls but in the character aspect she is perfect,homely and all.my question is shd he go ahead and marry her even thou he has a challenge marrying dark skinned girls or shd. He let her go despite her character,job,maturity and all. Advice needed pls frm married folks.especially those that married girls not their ideal complexion
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by diceman1: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yes
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ronald4lif(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
He should waste her time no further biko, the marriage will pack up before it even kick off should he marry her.

Meanwhile, I will wait for mrcork to throw more light on this sha.
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by lumzybo: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dark skinned? "Complexion" undecided I guess that's 1 of the least attribute 1 shld be looking out 4 in marriage. I wuld av said u shld ignore that buh hmmmn... @ dress sense... Its a thing to look out 4. Cos as tym goes on, u will need to present her to pple.

If u can "tussh" her up, all well n good, else, do the needful.

Thank me later
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by menix(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP:... He should not hesitate..
Not attracted to dark gals too buh wen i met Nuvie, i knew i could really marry a dark skin nd get to adjust...

So he should grab dat opportunity cous real 9ja women re hard to come by..

2 Likes

Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by Fulaboy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is he Mr cork angry
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by jamex93(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
u see rush in rush out....he thinks he is too old, n want to rush into marriage wen he should settled down to look for his type of woman......if him marry ha, ntn can b done, so he better no marry ha
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ivyT(f): 12:55am On Mar 22, 2015
When he wooed bee, didn't he c she was dark,or maybe him get quarter-past4 eyes,or maybe she fall comot fall for ground

I just don't get it...........shhiit

1 Like

Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ipleddge: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2015
ivyT:
When he wooed bee, didn't he c she was dark,or maybe him get quarter-past4 eyes,or maybe she fall comot fall for ground

U change pic like days sad
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:04am On Mar 22, 2015
ivyT:

Maybe, like you and other fake girls, she wore so much make-up that he mistook her for a fair-skinned lady.

Too many insecure girls with low self-esteem hiding behind colour masks called make-up. FAKE BEAUTY.
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ivyT(f): 1:23am On Mar 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Maybe, like you and other fake girls, she wore so much make-up that he mistook her for a fair-skinned lady.

Too many insecure girls with low self-esteem hiding behind colour masks called make-up. FAKE BEAUTY.

So na so she rub the makeup sotey ,she kon rub am for her arms and hand abi?

Nd she did dat all d tyms they met,cmon b realistic

FYI,errbody has been insecure b4 ,some don't just outgrow theirs ok?
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ivyT(f): 1:24am On Mar 22, 2015
ipleddge:
U change pic like days sad

Ehen?

U wan do too?
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ipleddge: 1:25am On Mar 22, 2015
ivyT:

Ehen?

U wan do too?
Yea...
For my life have never seen someone dt deny oau,you are number 1 sad
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ivyT(f): 1:28am On Mar 22, 2015
ipleddge:
Yea...
For my life have never seen someone dt deny oau,you are number 1 sad

* checks ur temperature*

How e take dey do u
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ipleddge: 1:30am On Mar 22, 2015
ivyT:

* checks ur temperature*

How e take dey do u
Lol,dts an insult.. sad...I don't exchange word with girls tongue
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:39am On Mar 22, 2015
ivyT:

So na so she rub the makeup sotey ,she kon rub am for her arms and hand abi?

Nd she did dat all d tyms they met,cmon b realistic

FYI,errbody has been insecure b4 ,some don't just outgrow theirs ok?

It's common knowledge that most of you females are superficial and that's why men are taken aback when we see your faces by dawn after spending the night; And even WHEN what we see ain't bad, you are too insecure without your darling make-up to stand our scrutiny.

I was tempted to check your profile and the only image I saw was a coloured mask.
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by ivyT(f): 2:08am On Mar 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's common knowledge that most of you females are superficial and that's why men are taken aback when we see your faces by dawn after spending the night; And even WHEN what we see ain't bad, you are too insecure without your darling make-up to stand our scrutiny.

I was tempted to check your profile and the only image I saw was a coloured mask.

U don't still have a point

Oh well,go nd sit down
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by realdee44(f): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2015
eeewise:
A friend recently met a girl by name janet who is working,30 yrs and seriously looking to seTtle down.he is 31 this year also. His challenge now is that he is not all that attracted to her cos she is dark skinned,doesn't dress smart,less packaged,,he prefers light skinned girls but in the character aspect she is perfect,homely and all.my question is shd he go ahead and marry her even thou he has a challenge marrying dark skinned girls or shd. He let her go despite her character,job,maturity and all. Advice needed pls frm married folks.especially those that married girls not their ideal complexion
Men! U men are the cause of the some many divorce cases around. Among the three things u mentioned the only right one is her character & maturity.

Talking about her complexion, he is attraacted to a light skinned girl, what if he sees a light skinned girl & get married to her then after giving birth that light skin becomes dark? Because I have seen a very pretty light skinned lady but when she got pregnant she became very dark & not as pretty as b4 again till date & the baby is already 2 years now. So what happens if this becames his case.

Talking about having a job, what will happen if she losses the job & can no longer contribute financially to the up keep of the home. Men very confused things.

1 Like

Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2015
The truth is what your heart does not long for, don't force it on d body.. Its so obvious you don't like dark skinned girls, if u eventually marry her you will never be happy. Go for what your heart desires, take ur time, marriage is forever

1 Like

Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by Durchmann(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2015
Op, I think it's a matter of time and chance.

I'm a huge fan of dark beauties and I've always wanted to marry one because I have this belief that it's difficult to dispute a dark lady who's beautiful. However, a light skin lady may be deceitful to the eyes for those who are colour blind and easily cajoled by anything light.

Anyway, I met Blessing and my beliefs seemed to have changed at the time. She was light skinned and the kind who doesn't need to make up before leaving the house and still stand out supremely beautiful. I even went as far as thinking marriage but in the end, we didn't stick after two years of the relationship.

The point I'm trying to make is this: Your friend likes them dark but when time and chance takes its toll, he can make a decision contrary to that choice because of the qualities he may discover in the current lady. Make no mistake on one thing : it's his choice to make. No one has to use his preferences to cajole someone into making a decision. He will live with that shoe and not the the 3rd parties around him.

Finally, life isn't just black or white. There's so much grey involved and that's where the hay lies.

Good luck to him though.

PS: Blessing and I broke up due to some irreconcilable differences and not because of the colour of her skin. I don't regret ever meeting her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2015
ivyT:

U don't still have a point

Oh well,go nd sit down

Ofcourse I would. Girls without brains bore me out.
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by chimerase2: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2015
Op u didn't include de gals pix undecided
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ofcourse I would. Girls without brains bore me out.
You mean bat-brained braggarts of Nairaland fame?
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
StealthIdeals:
You mean bat-brained braggarts of Nairaland fame?

More like simpletons cocooned in the grandiose of cheapened pseudo-adulations.
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by pretydiva(f): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
He should let her go asap. Cos he's gonna end up cheating on her if they eventually gets married

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by eeewise(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Preetydiva @ u re right cos along the line he could feel there is something missing and when he sees his type"light skin girls" he starts looking outside and hav side girlfriends "light skined and cheats...
pretydiva:
He should let her go asap. Cos he's gonna end up cheating on her if they eventually gets married
Preetydiva @ u re right cos along the line he could feel there is something missing and when he sees his type"light skin girls" he starts looking outside and hav side girlfriends "light skined and cheats...
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by eeewise(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Durchmann:
Op, I think it's a matter of time and chance.

I'm a huge fan of dark beauties and I've always wanted to marry one because I have this belief that it's difficult to dispute a dark lady who's beautiful. However, a light skin lady may be deceitful to the eyes for those who are colour blind and easily cajoled by anything light.

Anyway, I met Blessing and my beliefs seemed to have changed at the time. She was light skinned and the kind who doesn't need to make up before leaving the house and still stand out supremely beautiful. I even went as far as thinking marriage but in the end, we didn't stick after two years of the relationship.

The point I'm trying to make is this: Your friend likes them dark but when time and chance takes its toll, he can make a decision contrary to that choice because of the qualities he may discover in the current lady. Make no mistake on one thing : it's his choice to make. No one has to use his preferences to cajole someone into making a decision. He will live with that shoe and not the the 3rd parties around him.

Finally, life isn't just black or white. There's so much grey involved and that's where the hay lies.

Good luck to him though.

PS: Blessing and I broke up due to some irreconcilable differences and not because of the colour of her skin. I don't regret ever meeting her.
well said...Finally, life isn't just black or white. There's so much grey involved and that's where the hay lies.
Make no mistake on one thing : it's his choice to make. No one has to use his preferences to cajole someone into making a decision .u said it all
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by eeewise(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
sexyseun:
The truth is what your heart does not long for, don't force it on d body.. Its so obvious you don't like dark skinned girls, if u eventually marry her you will never be happy. Go for what your heart desires, take ur time, marriage is forever
..thnks
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by baralatie(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
eeewise:
shey he chop the promo first!
Re: He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her by eeewise(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
sexyseun:

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About Men / Nigerian Runs Girls Scared Of Buhari's Incoming Government / What Is The Name Of This Dance? -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.