Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja (39979 Views)

Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Kingsasian(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2015
efilefun:
Kindly compare the trains been used in "The Giant Of AFRICA" to that of Ethiopia. Yet the Indomine brain Okupe said we aint America thats why we cant enjoy such...SMH for this Nation
point of correction bro, what we have in naija are locomotives and not trains. The first pix is dat of a locomotive the second is a high speed train.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Heffalump(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't know which I should consider more horrible: the poor picture quality in this thread or the fact that the only notable achievement in over 6 years this current government can pinpoint and have been making noise about is this ancient locomotive train.
I give up. angry

FriedPlantain

Put sentiment aside and don't be pessimistic all the time even though you work and support the opposition part, APC. When you see a good thing which has never happened in Nigeria before, but is being actualised by the present Govt pls applaud it or else keep mute! Nigeria belongs to all of us whether APC or PDP.
Your comments on NL always portray you as an alien and sm one with deep hatred. If your mind is clouded with much Darkness like this, how do you progress in real life, pls tell me?

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by anonimi: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2015
mustymatic:
A failed government has no other name. It's a failed government. Dress it however you like, it's still a failed government. GEJ failed.

You must be mixed up in your thoughts as the certified & confirmed FAILURE is Buhari who left us with this ROTTEN legacy-

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

compared to the scientific duo of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Arch. Namadi Sambo that is PROGRESSIVELY transforming our infrastructure

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2106456_gejmasstransit_jpeg06b55da820f2af18e1bb27b70dfeb165

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by signz: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2015
We thank God. We're marching forward grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by juman(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Anyways, the government is moving on but slow.

The corruption is very high and there is no electricity etc.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Kingsasian:
point of correction bro, what we have in naija are locomotives and not trains. The first pix is dat of a locomotive the second is a high speed train.
You're a fcking illiterate. Locomotives are bonafide trains and are used till today in many countries including advanced countries. Dare me and I will post pictures and links to back up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by anonimi: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2015
freshness2020:
everybody is breathing the fresh air... grin grin grin
....GEJ CARRY ON JOR.....

Na true o jare

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154438_freshair_gif8314145a2e711a494c07cd0f47fd29d5

Those wen nor like fresh air fit follow dem old pensioner go Daura

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161312_daura2_jpegfc903b1ba089d27dc7854a87669cb007

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by anonimi: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by asuking: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol d difference is so clear.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by demandtruth: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Themandator:

THE METRO train is a substitute for bus or taxi service within a city or town. whether a locomotive or electric train is deployed is beside the point

Therefore, the model of the train is not what gives it the name metro train

Agreed with your submission

in all the places, perhaps you've seen other countries,
have you seen any diesel locomotive?

Pls, mention one that are of equal to
Nigeria status
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
All these are achieved from Niger Delta petroleum money, yet the son of Niger Delta is being insulted as President. If other regions can at least go back to their cocoa and groundnut, may be we could afford Maglev trains. Lazy parasites.

We can design, build and even export Maglev trains if the entire country forgot about oil....and went industrial.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by signz: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Themandator: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2015
demandtruth:

Nigeria status

Every locomotive trains runs on either diesel or coal..whichever it is designed to use...even biogas is now incorporated according to how econmical it sourcing is in a given environment
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Themandator: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
demandtruth:

Nigeria status

Every locomotive train runs on either diesel, steam or coal..whichever it is designed to use...even biogas is now incorporated according to how econmical it sourcing is in a given environment.

As for metro trains, it is the practice in major advance nations to deploy car trains powered by electric motors... Nigeria is not there yet.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Heffalump(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
seguntijan:
The worst illiterate is the political
illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t
speak, nor participates in the political
events. He doesn’t know the cost of life,
the price of the bean, of the fish, of the
flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of
the medicine, all depends on political
decisions. The political illiterate is so
stupid that he is proud and swells his
chest saying that he hates politics. The
slowpoke doesn’t know that, from his
political ignorance is born the
prostitute, the abandoned child, and
the worst thieves of all, the bad
politician, corrupted and flunky of the
national and multinational companies.
~ bertolt Brecht.
6 days to the general election, hw prepered are u for the imminent change we want.
Before casting your vote, remember the poor power supply and unemployment, if at all you forget every other things.

Just to help you out. Remember also the person who had ensured and continues to impliment huge infrastructural development to enable power stability in Nigeria against the billion dollars spent by past leaders without tangible evidence on ground, and who is also creating employment by helping individuals to be self reliant.
Beware of political paupers who want to assume office based on sentiments and take Nigeria back to the worst era.
Remember also that Nigeria is not the cash cow of any individual as witnessed in Lagos state. This is the moment of painful decision but don't be cowed by end-times politicians who will want the popular Armageddon to begin in Nigeria.
God will surely see us thru IJN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by demandtruth: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Themandator:

Every locomotive trains runs on either diesel or coal..whichever it is designed to use...even biogas is now incorporated according to how econmical it sourcing is in a given environment

is locomotive diesel train in use on a metro commute?

which country, please
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't know which I should consider more horrible: the poor picture quality in this thread or the fact that the only notable achievement in over 6 years this current government can pinpoint and have been making noise about is this ancient locomotive train.
I give up. angry

FriedPlantain

Fried Plantain is not Plantain Chips.. grin

I swear the matter tire me. And the most painful part is that most of the people hailing our Locomotives are the ones that when they go abroad, they only ride the London Underground and other metro train systems.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Themandator: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=demandtruth post=31880478]

is locomotive diesel train in use on a metro commute?

which country, please[/quo

Largely used for long haulage.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by chucky234(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]rather than exchange words with you, I would share a funny experience I had just two days ago with you instead tongue. Okay here it goes...............

Ever been about to chat up a fine gurl then you remember your account balance so you just respect yourself and face your front? Well something similar happened to me on Friday. cheesy

Two days ago..........................

I'm at Oriental Hotel for a business meeting and this fine pretty chick walks by me. Damn, that chick looks so fine, she looks like she just came out of heaven or something. Her perfume seduced my soul and her curves drove me crazy. shocked As she sat across the table, I caught a view of her body...... Everything in the right order. (reminds me of my Rokiatu). kiss

As I gathered enough liver to walk up to her she unloaded her weapons on the table; a Range Rover car key, a Blackberry porsche 210 and an iPhone 6.
A tiny voice gently whispered to my spirit............... "Baba walk away"....... grin cheesy

FriedPlantain
[/b]
Amateur player, real players like us don't panic sighting Pure water(Range Rover) keys or BB Porsche on a gurl, your woo skills is enough to make her forget she got those on her table and focus fully on you.
Call me up for some real lecture boy, you'll be able to chat up Ebube Nwagbo and Chidinma in seconds when I'm done giving you wooing lectures.
**wink**
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by demandtruth: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=Themandator post=31880605][/quote]

Is haulage a metro commute?

Remember the discuss is on METRO commute

Anyways, i get your drift
regards
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
freshness2020:
everybody is breathing the fresh air... grin grin grin
....GEJ CARRY ON JOR.....

A foolish country is one that will have its people who are fools, who are fooled, and who choose to remain fooled. You claim GEJ should continue, and all the people who likes the comments have not entered the train before. When these so-called politicians want to buy something personal, do they buy them new? Please, I need an answer. You hear them purchasing a bed set of about 50 million naira, tear rubber, their cars, tear rubber. But one train to serve the citizen, can never be tear rubber. If you hear what Okupe said, and I quote, "why should we buy new trains" Is this the transformation we are talking about? Do you GEJ fans know how to define transformation?

Can I ask the GEJ fans this question, when Jonah was going to churches to campaign, don't you think that would have been a crazy step for the other religious persons who aren't christians? Is he saying that the christians are the only important persons in the country? BK has been battling seriously in the country based on religious sentiments, nothing was done. It was on campaign time he came to church. And people in church were dancing, and clapping. We are all happy about GEJ, but if that same GEJ wins, his own fans will be the same fools doing cartoon characters about him. This is a failed country under his administration. This will be a failed country still under his administration and I choose not to listen to such a clueless man.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Ur ignorance makes me wanna puke. Metro train simply means train services that run within a city or state. Or within two cities.

Mr Iberibe, can you pls. helps us again to differentiate high speed train and LOCO?
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by sampsondeen(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
calebo101:

Even if you want to bandy words with me, you can't!

I don't exchange words with Buhari slaves!!!
Guy..dat is too much
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by efilefun(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
God bless you man, yet some blind GEJ followers will keep shouting GEJ till their mama wear pampers... They are all kids
Kingsasian:
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Kingsasian(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You're a fcking illiterate. Locomotives are bonafide trains and are used till today in many countries including advanced countries. Dare me and I will post pictures and links to back up.
I don't engage in cyber brawls with insignificant fools like u.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Kingsasian(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
efilefun:
God bless you man, yet some blind GEJ followers will keep shouting GEJ till their mama wear pampers... They are all kids
u are welcome bro...lol
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by FBS: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
where exactly is the Metro?
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kingsasian:
I don't engage in cyber brawls with insignificant fools like u.
Shut up you illiterate dunce. Like I said, DARE ME, and let me expose you here for the disgruntled, ignorant bushman tout you are right now.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Kingsasian(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Shut up you illiterate dunce. Like I said, DARE ME, and let me expose you here for the disgruntled, ignorant bushman tout you are right now.
sorry dear, I don't interact with fools and I don't want u to infect the others with ur foolishness. Aurevoir!
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

We can design, build and even export Maglev trains if the entire country forgot about oil....and went industrial.
What are you waiting for ? Forget the oil and develop maglev trains. Oh, Jonathan should develop it, I guess.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kingsasian:
sorry dear, I don't interact with fools and I don't want u to infect the others with ur foolishness. Aurevoir!
Coward! I thought you were 'bad'. Just disappear from here before I smack you down with knowledge and facts. Idiatt tout pretending to know.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Themandator: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=Asiwaju9ja post=31878945]In the Gauteng Province of South Africa, This is their Metro. It is Called "Gautrain"[/quote

Next time, publish a photo of you boarding the gautrain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe: “I Am Worth More Than N25 Million Currently" / Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Osita Iheme Is Not A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.