Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja (39985 Views)

Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by anonym0us: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Dead artist Sunday, 22 March 2015 at 10:27 AM
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by GIYAZZ(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Must u copy everything I do you Buhari slave
grin Airforce you never change?
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by elbinmanny(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't know which I should consider more horrible: the poor picture quality in this thread or the fact that the only notable achievement in over 6 years this current government can pinpoint and have been making noise about is this ancient locomotive train.
I give up. angry

FriedPlantain
u should change your moniker to fried brain undecided
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by ZUBY77(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't know which I should consider more horrible: the poor picture quality in this thread or the fact that the only notable achievement in over 6 years this current government can pinpoint and have been making noise about is this ancient locomotive train.
I give up. angry

FriedPlantain

And what is the notable achievement from 1983 to 1999 that your friends up north ruled this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by shakaTheZulu: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2015
gejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

tilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

2019999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by masseratti: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2015
Stupidity at its height,is he there to inspect the train? Is that the kind of train he commute on when he was in London? The project is still under construction.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2015
Okaka27:
I CANT SEE ANY "METRO TRAIN" undecided

now dis is a METRO TRAIN

Well...the raillink between Abuja and Kaduna has been completed....and there is a plan for a metro system for Abuja city proper.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Airforce1(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2015
GIYAZZ:
grin Airforce you never change?

Giyazz shocked shocked.

I'm loyal grin
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by demandtruth: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2015
A what?

Metro.

You guys needs to move away from your hamlet for once
travel out of Nigeria, atleast
experience what the world looks like

Na waaaa oooooo
God heal this land of ours

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by seguntijan(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2015
The worst illiterate is the political
illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t
speak, nor participates in the political
events. He doesn’t know the cost of life,
the price of the bean, of the fish, of the
flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of
the medicine, all depends on political
decisions. The political illiterate is so
stupid that he is proud and swells his
chest saying that he hates politics. The
slowpoke doesn’t know that, from his
political ignorance is born the
prostitute, the abandoned child, and
the worst thieves of all, the bad
politician, corrupted and flunky of the
national and multinational companies.
~ bertolt Brecht.
6 days to the general election, hw prepered are u for the imminent change we want.
Before casting your vote, remember the poor power supply and unemployment, if at all you forget every other things.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by BolajiApata: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Metro train indeed! If the "Metro" trains is really working, how come we have not seen President Jonathan going on trains from Abuja to Kaduna or Niger State for Presidential campaign? Meanwhile, Pls is Metro train station for Abuja to Kano?

#StillVictory4GMB #March4Buhari
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Okaka27(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well...the raillink between Abuja and Kaduna has been completed....and there is a plan for a metro system for Abuja city proper.
nat to warry lad
GMB will complete dis projects with competence grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

This is not metro. Nigerians like sweet name shaaa. THIS IS LOCO OR LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN. METRO IS THE ONES U FIND IN SOUTH AFRICA, ETHIOPIA, KENYA, RUSSIA, USA,KOREA, THAILAND, JAPAN, UK, EU ETC.

Ur ignorance makes me wanna puke. Metro train simply means train services that run within a city or state. Or within two cities.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2015
mediocrity. smh**
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2015
ZUBY77:

And what is the notable achievement from 1983 to 1999 that your friends up north ruled this country?

Let's have some fun with this.(although it may mean defending IBB...ugh).

Buhari(harsh and inflexible...and may have been corrupt...emphasis on may)

WAI...first major general anti0corruption drive in Nigeria.

Jalied 500 corrupt politicians and their hangers on.

Started the environmental sanitation programme...and even threw in a prize of N1million for the cleanest state in Nigeria.

Also ran a good austerity government.

IBB(yes...corrupt...but still)

Set up the organisation that is today's Niger Delta Development Commission (then they called it OMPADEC).

Set up the National Directorate of Employment.....still providing job training to Nigerians today.

Set up the Directorate for Foods, Roads and Rural Infrastructure.....DFFRI....did a lot of infrastructure projects in the rural areas.

Set up the NDLEA...Nigeria's first anti-drug agency....which eventually stopped Nigeria from being a major drug transit hub.

Set up the FRSC(on advice from Wole Soyinka.).. FRSC was responsible for reducing road accidents by the mid 90's.

Set up the organisation that became the Ministry of Environment(then it was called FEPA) in the wake of the Koko waste disaster).

Dulaised the Kaduna- Zaria-Kano road (because once upon a time...the Kaduna-Zaria road was the deadliest in the world...).

(IBB might have been a good leader....but you know....sigh.).

Abacha(yes...power hungry and corrupt...but)

Set up the Failed Banks tribunal...which cleaned up the banking sector....which had become a mess UNDER ibb.

Set up PTF...headed by Buhari....which completed a lot of infrastructure projects.(and provided the idea for today's ETF...Education trust fund).

Completed the move to Abuja in 1995.

And Abubakar....handed over power to civilians.

Them Northerners did do a lot, eh?

Now...you better apologise to me...because you have made me defend ex-leaders I am not a fan of.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2015
Okaka27:
nat to warry lad
GMB will complete dis projects with competence grin

Whoever wins in 2015...better make railways a priority....because part of the reason why we have bad roads in Nigeria is overuse.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by emeka2847: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2015
So Wande Coal too don join Dbanj and Oritse? Dbanj is this the new version of your 2011 presidential debate?

Tufiakwa!
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by wagazala: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2015
spinna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvrhwDBefo

An empty train going from Ikeja Along to Apapa? Me never see empty train for Ikeja Along before. Make una stop all this wash.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2015
All these are achieved from Niger Delta petroleum money, yet the son of Niger Delta is being insulted as President. If other regions can at least go back to their cocoa and groundnut, may be we could afford Maglev trains. Lazy parasites.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by NobleG1(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2015
The way some Nigerians think is too dumb.

Seeing them together on a Cause or at a place they had no control of doesn't mean they're planning to become business partners like before.

When D'banj and Don jazzy were seen singing together at D'banj's sister's wedding, people also thought they were back together. D'banj's sister invited Don jazzy to the event while D'banj invited him on stage to sing with him and he agreed, which showed maturity.

Former Mo'hit members are not enemies to each other! They greet and pally with each other whenever they meet. They DON'T plan to meet. They only meet when someone or an organization invites or hires them on the same project.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2015
In the Gauteng Province of South Africa, This is their Metro. It is Called "Gautrain"

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Beautiful !

Asiwaju9ja:
In the Gauteng Province of South Africa, This is their Metro. It is Called "Gautrain"
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Maybe because majority of Nigerians have never seen or ride on trains before dem think say we nor de see for movies abi? Issorite! grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2015
seguntijan:
The worst illiterate is the political
illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t
speak, nor participates in the political
events. He doesn’t know the cost of life,
the price of the bean, of the fish, of the
flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of
the medicine, all depends on political
decisions. The political illiterate is so
stupid that he is proud and swells his
chest saying that he hates politics. The
slowpoke doesn’t know that, from his
political ignorance is born the
prostitute, the abandoned child, and
the worst thieves of all, the bad
politician, corrupted and flunky of the
national and multinational companies.
~ bertolt Brecht.
6 days to the general election, hw prepered are u for the imminent change we want.
Before casting your vote, remember the poor power supply and unemployment, if at all you forget every other things.

If Shagari fixed the railway,buhari had reduced corruption to its barest minimum, ibb fixed power, abacha fixed roads, obj fixed agriculture. We won't be where we are as a nation. If past leaders had not succeeded in fixing most of our problems and u that GEJ would have fixed all that within four years as a president, then you need a reality check.

GEJ in four years has make remarkable development in the agric sector, railway, attracting foreign direct investment, massive road construction, massive construction of dams, massive irrigation farming in the north, for the first time, our farmers now practise dry season farming.

Other areas like power has been challenging but investments are being made. And with time will bear fruits. No one is perfect. You should never expect a 100 percent performance from anyone.

An economy can only grow and create jobs when it specializes in the production of things it has a comparative advantage. That is how an economy creates real jobs. Not by paying 5k unemployement benefits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I give up. angry

FriedPlantain

dbanj swaggering off a molue looking train
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Themandator: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]rather than exchange words with you, I would share a funny experience I had just two days ago with you instead tongue. Okay here it goes...............

Ever been about to chat up a fine gurl then you remember your account balance so you just respect yourself and face your front? Well something similar happened to me on Friday. cheesy

Two days ago..........................

I'm at Oriental Hotel for a business meeting and this fine pretty chuck walks by me. Damn, that chick looks so fine, she looks like she just came out of heaven or something. Her perfume seduced my soul and her curves drove me crazy. shocked As she sat across the table, I caught a view of her body...... Everything in the right order. (reminds me of my Rokiatu). kiss

As I gathered enough liver to walk up to her she unloaded her weapons on the table; a Range Rover car key, a Blackberry porsche 210 and an iPhone 6.
A tiny voice gently whispered to my spirit............... "Baba walk away"....... grin cheesy

FriedPlantain
[/b]

This did not happen to you... It has been online for sometime now.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Ilekeh(f): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Lmaoooo@ "metro train"
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Themandator: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2015
NobleG1:
The way some Nigerians think is too dumb.

Seeing them together on a Cause or at a place they had no control of doesn't mean they're planning to become business partners like before.

When D'banj and Don jazzy were seen singing together at D'banj's sister's wedding, people also thought they were back together. D'banj's sister was invited Don jazzy but D'banj invited him on stage to sing with him and he agreed, which showed maturity.

Former Mo'hit members are not enemies to each other! They greet and pally with each other whenever they meet. They DON'T plan to meet. They only meet when someone or an organization invites or hires them.

Don't mind them... Collaboration of any kind is not foreseeable, in the nearest to even distant future particularly between Dbanj and Don Jazzy.

Between Wande Coal and Dbanj, maybe... They are yoked together.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by mustymatic(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2015
A failed government has no other name. It's a failed government. Dress it however you like, it's still a failed government. GEJ failed.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by anonimi: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Jonathan is working!
Nigeria is TRANSFORMING!!
HATERS gonna be hating!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2172817_1242032359hatersgonnahate_gif6d4f37b9dd0af73c35b228acedfa5266

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by cirmuell(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2015
Oritse Femi be following D'banj everywhere like a flea though since their collabo, I hope it's not what I'm thinking. undecided
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Themandator: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2015
demandtruth:

A what?

Metro.

You guys needs to move away from your hamlet for once
travel out of Nigeria, atleast
experience what the world looks like

Na waaaa oooooo
God heal this land of ours

THE METRO train is a substitute for bus or taxi service within a city or town. whether a locomotive or electric train is deployed is beside the point

Therefore, the model of the train is not what gives it the name metro train

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Car / 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael / Mabel Makun Wears Hijab To Dubai Desert With AY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.