Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? (23900 Views)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved / That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her / What Song You Listening To ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sheabutter1: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
U got it bad by Usher. This song is apparently so touching with very meaningful lyrics.
Usher- Dive
Usher- Papers
Usher- Moving Mountains. Usher has got the best voice in rnb history, with this song.
Usher- My Boo
Usher- Think of You, this classic was released in1993 sha.

In all, Usher today is far greater than Beyonce, Jay z and Rihanna combined. He is not a controversial artist nor a female, yet has last this long on the global music scene and still relevant. Not a joke.

You must be die hard fan of usher.. Listen to joe songs you will forget usher. Not condemning usher though.

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
just stumble on this one
...Celine Dion... I surrender
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sheabutter1: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pamcrest:
Don't get me started.....I'm a love song junkie. Here we go:

Run to you / Saving all my love for you - Whitney Houston
If walls could talk / Because you loved me - Celine Dion
Can you stop the rain - Peabo Bryson
Oh no - The Commodores
Hello - Lionel Ritchie
I need you - Marc Anthony
How am I supoosed to live without you - Michael Bolton
Is this love - Bob Marley
Nothing's gonna change my love for you - George Benson
You're still the one - Shania Twain

Just a tip of the iceberg....Love is a beautiful thing, indeed! cheesy
My humble submission

Keep it up...you just listed beautiful songs up there wow.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Lordleo89(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Brick and Lace's Bad to the Bone reminds me Of d one and Only Girl dat understands I'm entrapped wen a Lady sings for Me. Ezinne love U still dear.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by KingTom(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by O4A3EM(f): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
centmichael101:
Ur are the Treasure that I *** sing it on

that I seek....you are close to me yet I did not know

also don't break my heart-banky w
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by LushGreenz: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
kilokeys:
bubbly.. colbie caillat

God bless you,bro.
Try Midnight Bottle by Colbie Caillat
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by RuuDie(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Phil Vassar - Like I never loved before

I planned on singing that to her on our wedding day... I still harbour the faintest of the faintest hopes that it will still happen!

I miss you Jenny!
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by LushGreenz: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Don't nobody like Musiq Soulchild? undecided
Well he's my all time favorite.
Love by Musiq is compelling
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by symbian03(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
etetodun:
Air Supply - 'Am all out of love'.....the song brings true feelings of love in me.

I'm all out all love I'm so lost without you.... damnnnn that song is magical.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
One Naira by M.I feat. Waje. Reminds me of my ex. Still misses her. It was her best song angry sad lipsrsealed
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by davades(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
keyshia Cole - heaven sent

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Richie0974: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
So NL guyz actually like love songs...I read some posts and I just couldn't help crying. cry....
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by blazeee: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
hajruna:
Usher nice n slow
dats 1 song I dnt joke wit....

2 Likes

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by kilokeys(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
LushGreenz:

God bless you,bro.
Try Midnight Bottle by Colbie Caillat

i have the whole album.. capri can be on repeat forever.. lovely songs
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ksmartdope(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
pyrokardia:
Songs can retain memories in our brain by being associated to a particular event or person... Tell us the one that reminds you of the people you love
Zulezu kerewa
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Dahjhi: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
pyrokardia:
Songs can retain memories in our brain by being associated to a particular event or person... Tell us the one that reminds you of the people you love
Op where is yours?

If anybody knew where I can download Hello Hello o.
Don't know tha artist,
But here goes the lyrics:

Hello Hello o
Hello Hello o
Onitemi, Oloromi
How do you do o
Mo mi nsaferi re o
Aferi yi ma po o
I just want to say, "I love you o"
Ololufe mi o

.... still for : A$hakĀ£

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sebali: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
kilokeys:

i have the whole album.. capri can be on repeat forever.. lovely songs

She's good esp dat her song bubble
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
blazeee:
dats 1 song I dnt joke wit....
me neither
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by obaty(f): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
westlife's flying without wings
well for me is waking up beside you
to watch the sunrise on your face
to know that I can say I love you
in any given time or place
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by jumyinq: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
my boo by usher
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by TRIPPLEAB(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now that I found you by Micheal Bolton
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by myked(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE....Beyonce. esp d prt "tuts of all my luv 4 u smtyms make me wanna cryyyy. I'm gettin emotnal now....
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Abrahamweb(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
K9
cheesy
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by bryght4u(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lanceslot:
Michael Bolton.
Thanks, bro
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by RuuDie(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
LushGreenz:
Don't nobody like Musiq Soulchild? undecided
Well he's my all time favorite.
Love by Musiq is compelling

Truly, truly amazing song!!!
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by LushGreenz: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
RuuDie:

Truly, truly amazing song!!!
Glad you like it,bro
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by joe4christ(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
1)Us against the world - Westlife
2)Speeding - Omarion

Two unforgetable memories from two different ex'es. cry

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
try sleeping with a broken heart-Alicia keys
hero-Enrique Iglesias
forever- M I
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
sheabutter1:

Have been looking for anyone that will tell me a song or an Artist I'm not familiar with. You just did.

Well, mine is : Edge of desire by John Mayer

Awh I love Emeli Sande. Her music is so relatable. Especially when you're not in the greatest of moods. Like she says the things you can't put into words. And she never fails to make me cry
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sheabutter1: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
YourMain:

Awh I love Emeli Sande. Her music is so relatable. Especially when you're not in the greatest of moods. Like she says the things you can't put into words. And she never fails to make me cry

Awwwww so touching.....I Will try to add her on my list ...I'm a die hard fan of R and B ..
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Austinio: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tony brastin. D list no d end jo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.