Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? (23892 Views)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved / That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her / What Song You Listening To ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by harffie(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Olusharp:
mehn God bless. westlife songs remind me of my 1st and true love since she left i ve never found another.
. Swear! But I later found #after 9yrs
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by john4aguero: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Shezhawt:
Unbreakable, flying without wings, - westlife
blesoh:
Brandy......long distance.
AmberQueen:
Jennifer Hudson's "If this isn't love"
Beyonce's "Roc"
Natasha Beddingfield's "Love like this"
You see una life, shebi Naija no dey get love songs na...Na from one party dance song to the other cheesy
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Ekii(f): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Difference by Ginuwine
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by mansmith(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
I' all be waiting for you by Celine Dion.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by MrAmerica(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2015
"Wow - Brandy" it reminds me of my first love whom I tot we wld end up togthr, altho it was in second. Schl days bt we were so real, I don't knw wat went wrong n wen it hapnd...I stil feel greatly fr ha, doh she's married today
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Mars88(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Dance with my father - Luther Vanderos
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by zena2009(f): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Love is wicked by Bricks & Lace
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by olatricia(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm, many things reminds me of her. We broke up on this last saturday cry. Songs like Wizkid - I love my baby. (We dance to that).
Our spiritual songs were: I'll do anything for you by Chris Morgan (You know does songs you sing and you don't know if you are referring to God or your partner). Her favorite romance song is - Spanish Guitar... I miss you so much. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by walznic(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
taylor swift back to december
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by MrAmerica(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Pamcrest:
Don't get me started.....I'm a love song junkie. Here we go:

Run to you / Saving all my love for you - Whitney Houston
If walls could talk / Because you loved me - Celine Dion
Can you stop the rain - Peabo Bryson
Oh no - The Commodores
Hello - Lionel Ritchie
I need you - Marc Anthony
How am I supoosed to live without you - Michael Bolton
Is this love - Bob Marley
Nothing's gonna change my love for you - George Benson
You're still the one - Shania Twain

Just a tip of the iceberg....Love is a beautiful thing, indeed! cheesy
My humble submission

Nice songs thr, but u min dey all remind u of one person or just u luv 'em all...?
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by banky222: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
I will be your hero baby. And. All west life saongs especially everybody is looking for that something
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
wizparty by wizkid
ololufe by wandecoal

he loves the song like mad
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by banky222: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Honestly I miss u faith. I wonder why you left me after all d promise as we made to each other... I will be your hero baby, I will stand by you forever. ... All just end like that. Doing. Fine shall. I don't want you back
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by banky222: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Honestly I miss u faith. I wonder why you left me after all d promises we made to each other... I will be your hero baby, I will stand by you forever. ... All just end like that. Doing. Fine shall. I don't want you back
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by wtfCode: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
davido-aye...damn,that song gives me a slight heart attack, cuz it explains her.
Although, we aint no more, buh that song still reminds me about her.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by papazizii(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Fabulous ft tamia-into u,I cnt imagine mysef playin dat song again
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by blesoh(f): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
john4aguero:

You see una life, shebi Naija no dey get love songs na...Na from one party dance song to the other cheesy
mention one naija artist wey d sing RNB
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by wtfCode: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
banky222:
Honestly I miss u faith. I wonder why you left me after all d promises we made to each other... I will be your hero baby, I will stand by you forever. ... All just end like that. Doing. Fine shall. I don't want you back

hehehe
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by olatricia(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
wtfCode:
davido-aye...damn,that song gives me a slight heart attack, cuz it explains her.
Although, we aint no more, buh that song still reminds me about her.

I see love in the air on this page. Why do true love ve to be broken at some point?
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by joeyemi: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
leCaptain:

"Lemar - Time to grow"
I can listen to this song like forever,it helped me to heal when i needed it the most
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by princejite(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
[b][/b]the song that make me remember ma x love was dis song sang by mariah carey, we belong together, that time i was in state c.i.d in rivers state waiting for ma trial, so that fateful day, the police man on duty came wit his radio to inspect the jaill if any one has break out, as he was counting the us, one of the radio station na played that music inside the jail i was crying like a baby bcus it was ma x special ringing tone i gave her, i was remembring our good time , the words of advice she gave me dat i reject, well i miss her, when i came back she hav already find new man, i love u gift barinua neebee wherever u arre, but i have the best lady in d whole wide world wit me,
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by luwee(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Spanish guiter by toni Braxton, wow by brandy, and shape of my heart by backstreet boys.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Luqso1(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
heart will go on the Titanic by Celine Dion
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Sondy(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Brandy- Camouflage
Nosa Always on my mind
Timi Dakolo Iyawo mi
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by luvprince4real(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
IT MUST BE LOVE ---- DON WILLIAMS
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by jidemojola(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
suddenly by Billie Ocean...hmmmm
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Mikki Ekko-Time, Plumb-Cut, Ron Pope A drop in the Ocean, Rihanna- Russian Roulette.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by haliee(f): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Lionel Richie how long
Jay Z. Died in your arms
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Sholexyz(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
I Love You by Mosa
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by wtfCode: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2015
olatricia:

I see love in the air on this page. Why do true love ve to be broken at some point?
i don't know why...i'm gonna blame it on the devil.
He hates true love,so he's gonna fight real hard to break it off.
It's almost 5 months now that she left me and i havn't find that love again. I find it hard to even go into a relationship with another gal, it's funny right?
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sexylemo: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2015
His very own song. Affection.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by neyogasgas: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2015
That's how strong my love is - Alicia Keys

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.