Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? (23917 Views)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved / That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her / What Song You Listening To ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ReSexzskilz(f): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
sheabutter1:

You must be die hard fan of usher.. Listen to joe songs you will forget usher. Not condemning usher though.
What d fvck do u mean? Usher influenced Joe.

That settles it so perfectly!
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by lomaxbien(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
ciara speechless
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by john4aguero: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
blesoh:

mk i listen to mercy abi kedike. Nawaoh,d music sef go give hrt brk.
Hahaha...Even our famous P-Square dey now.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by blesoh(f): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
john4aguero:

Hahaha...Even our famous P-Square dey now.
hmmmm nawaoh,u wan mk i brk dance give my husband?i fit manage banky w.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by john4aguero: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
blesoh:

hmmmm nawaoh,u wan mk i brk dance give my husband?i fit manage banky w.
Hahaha...thank God you even remembered Banky
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sheabutter1: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

What d fvck do u mean? Usher influenced Joe.

That settles it so perfectly!

Hahaha ..if you are telling usher came out before joe. I agreed. Not the one that influenced joe. Because joe don't dance. Just like usher that was influenced by Micheal Jackson he always dance in most his songs.

If you talk about R-kelly and co. Those are the one that influenced joe.

That's why joe had many songs till today he still sing with superb lyrics.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
No Ceiling by Cody Simpson
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by vybrant(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Sojay- special person

Shaydee- high
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by oyxah(f): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Amsterdam - coldplay
Clocks - coldplay
Warning sign - coldplay
Hospitalflowers - owl city
Already gone. Kelly clarkson
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Pamcrest(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
MrAmerica:

Nice songs thr, but u min dey all remind u of one person or just u luv 'em all...?

I just love to listen to them all oh, and sing them to him too..... grin
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Ninilowo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lonely Nite by Eric Donaldson
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by etetodun: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2015
1.rod stewart- the first cut is the deepest, 2.lionel richie - still, 3.engelbert humperdinck-after the loving am still in love with you.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by hollas2jnr(m): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2015
MRLINGTON:
OmG there plenty of dem...Titanium-iono d artist,Where i'll belong-Peter Andre, Always on my mind-Nosa
Titanium - David Guetta
*** Oh i see derbybliz had mentioned already

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by MRLINGTON(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2015
hollas2jnr:

Titanium - David Guetta
*** Oh i see derbybliz had mentioned already

Lol yea

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by etetodun: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
symbian03:

I'm all out all love I'm so lost without you.... damnnnn that song is magical.
.....yes, it is magical,and so are these too :1,rod stewart-the first cut is the deepest.2,lionel richie-still.3,engelberth humperdinck- after the loving 'am still in love with you......have a listen and you gonna love them!
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by symbian03(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2015
etetodun:
.....yes, it is magical,and so are these too :1,rod stewart-the first cut is the deepest.2,lionel richie-still.3,engelberth humperdinck- after the loving 'am still in love with you......have a listen and you gonna love them!

Thanks bro... I listen to Rod Stewart - Glory of love and I love it. I'll download the others you've suggested. Music is life.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sheabutter1: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
YourMain:

Awh I love Emeli Sande. Her music is so relatable. Especially when you're not in the greatest of moods. Like she says the things you can't put into words. And she never fails to make me cry

Emeli Sande's just a beautiful Artist. I downloaded some of her songs, never stop listening to them, look for where to get some of her Album.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sheabutter1: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
YourMain:

Awh I love Emeli Sande. Her music is so relatable. Especially when you're not in the greatest of moods. Like she says the things you can't put into words. And she never fails to make me cry

Emeli Sande's just a beautiful Artist. I downloaded some of her songs, never stop listening to them, look for where to get some of her Album. So on point!
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
sheabutter1:

Emeli Sande's just a beautiful Artist. I downloaded some of her songs, never stop listening to them, look for where to get some of her Album. So on point!

She's awesome I'm so glad you lke her. I've her album if you want Me to send it to you.

I'm sorry I tried to reply to your mail but it wouldn't work. Would you mind sending me your email address?
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sheabutter1: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
YourMain:

She's awesome I'm so glad you lke her. I've her album if you want Me to send it to you.

I'm sorry I tried to reply to your mail but it wouldn't work. Would you mind sending me your email address?

Awww , that's very nice of you thank you! This is my email : omorttee4ku@yahoo.com I will be looking forward to you pin.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Funkychic(f): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lolz....its 'When you Kiss Me' by Shania Twain. The song always reminds me of Miluv
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
pweedyuz:
From here to the moon and back----Dolly Parton

The lyric says it all.

Hmmm, wonders if the spacecraft crashed or if its on its way to Jupiter now grin
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2015
EBIXANDRA:

Backstreetboys- wat makes u different

Still hold the memory of the night I spent with my first gf(she's dead now)...

You don't play after dark, you light up my day. You got your own kind of style, it sets up apart...baby that's why u captured my heart
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Ovie56:
Lana dey rey dark paradise
Lana dey rey Radio
Lana dey rey west coast
Lana dey rey National anthem
Lana dey rey Without you
Lana dey rey ultraviolence

And
Lana dey rey SUMMER TIME SADNESS

Seems like u got a crush on Lana dey rey
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
fittty:
The weekend. - Earned it

Na making love song be this na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Preeteeshir:
Time after time by cyndi lauper embarassed

Makes my heart ache just seeing the title
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Gr8lex:
I'll be missing you by P Diddy reminds of my late sis.

Sorry bro, may God grant her heaven
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2015
haliee:
Lionel Richie how long
Jay Z. Died in your arms

How long, that's one sorrowful ballad that drowns me...and it ain't even associated with any important memory
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 31, 2015
LushGreenz:
Don't nobody like Musiq Soulchild? undecided
Well he's my all time favorite.
Love by Musiq is compelling

If you leave .... That song got me thru a break up
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2015
oyxah:
Amsterdam - coldplay
Clocks - coldplay
Warning sign - coldplay
Hospitalflowers - owl city
Already gone. Kelly clarkson

Rockies grin grin... Try the script - if you ever come back and maroon5 - unkiss me
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Wonders why there are no neyo, the script, kci &JoJo - crazy, Taylor swift, Austin mahone, everybody knows, ordinary people - john legend on the thread...

I can't post all the songs I have made memories to, I live for music embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.