Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? (8306 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Just Curious>>>>>>who Comes First In A Man's Life? / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by generalissimo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
freshcvv:

Says who? When you sleep, aren't you unconscious? Then how come you have erecction while sleeping?
U must have schooled in Ougadougou. When u are sleeping, u are just partially unconscious. Ur brain is only resting thats why once someone calls ur name, u are awoken. But when u are unconscious(when u faint) , u wont wake up when they call ur name. So there is difference. U cannot have errrection when u are unconscious. Next time, school in Nigeria grin
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by freshcvv(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
generalissimo:
U must have schooled in Ougadougou. When u are sleeping, u are just partially unconscious. Ur brain is only resting thats why once someone calls ur name, u are awoken. But when u are unconscious(when u faint) , u wont wake up when they call ur name. So there is difference. U cannot have errrection when u are unconscious. Next time, school in Nigeria grin

A dead man can still have errection for at least 4 hours after his death.. Go and use Google to find out..I can't teach you small things like this.
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmn . . . . you perverts
The girl on the left of course
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by ketekete: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
then wetin the girl on the right cum dey do then?.
Teempakguy:
Hmmn . . . . you perverts
The girl on the left of course
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2015
ketekete:
then wetin the girl on the right cum dey do then?.
Nothing relevant in this case.
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2015
freshcvv:

A dead man can still have errection for at least 4 hours after his death.. Go and use Google to find out..I can't teach you small things like this.
Dude, that's under special circumstances, none of which occur here.
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Extom:
I think the girl on the right is trying to make him cùm back to life. cool
comment of the week. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by stephenqueen: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
comment of the week. grin
Hi hun
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Hi hun
hello
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by esskaay(m): 2:09am On Mar 23, 2015
@Rokiatu, Can u see ow lives ar been saved!!!!! U just might b saving sum1 soonest
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Comic relief comments
Una don spoil finish
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by generalissimo(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2015
freshcvv:

Bro, it seems I will have to get my cane cos u are beginning to be stubborn. U simply got the whole thing wrong. I dont need to google anything on that. Someone who dies during the action can sustain errrection for a while cos the joystick is already filled with blood. But a dead man cannot achieve errrection if he didnt have one before dying. See, na to cane u remain now if u follow me drag am again :-x
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by freshcvv(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
generalissimo:
Bro, it seems I will have to get my cane cos u are beginning to be stubborn. U simply got the whole thing wrong. I dont need to google anything on that. Someone who dies during the action can sustain errrection for a while cos the joystick is already filled with blood. But a dead man cannot achieve errrection if he didnt have one before dying. See, na to cane u remain now if u follow me drag am again :-x

I can't help you.. You're perpetually unteachable.
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by freshcvv(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

Dude, that's under special circumstances, none of which occur here.

Special circumstances like?

Some of una self..instead of just typing inside Google to get educated, una go just dey type..
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by passionate88: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Extom:
I think the girl on the right is trying to make him cùm back to life. cool
Let the dead rise up..it will be a miracle
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by passionate88: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2015
generalissimo:
I think the girl on the left is the only one with the chance of saving the man's life. The girl on the right is only wasting her time cos unconscious man can never have e'rection grin
You'd be surprised grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Mhizkel(f): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by generalissimo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
freshcvv:

I can't help you.. You're perpetually unteachable.
We are both strong-headed ni joor grin
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by ketekete: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin
Mhizkel:
Nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face / My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation / Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.