Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story (37186 Views)

Oke Was Not Arrested By The Military - Media Aide / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by r231(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is a whole new discussion.....and the subject of several court cases.

If he (Buhari) has been arrested...we ought to have heard details of the charges preferred against him. That is how it works.

I am not a PDP or APC supporter if you must know. Both parties have dissapointed me greatly....especially as they have no answer to how they will deal with the fallout from the drop in oil prices.

I therefore must conclude that you do not have proof Buhari was arrested either by the Met, or by any legal agency domiciled in the UK or anywhere else.

Why are you arguing with this donuts. Obviously there is no security coverage in Nigeria that is why they can't tell the difference between police protection and arrest in UK.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by cozy7(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2015
Where are those pple who said MY GENERAL" was arrested? Thunder fire their mouth!!
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by vanilson(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU Izuchukwu BUHARI
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2015
meforyou1:
Answer the simple question. Do u have a copy of buhari's WASC certificate?

I will answer you truthfully....I do not.

And I doubt you have a copy of his arrest warrant either.

The certificate case is in court...and I trust our Courts would get to the bottom of the matter.

And please...the fact that I oppose PDP does not mean I am a Buhari supporter. If both major parties cannot answer my concerns about how the economy would look like in the wake of oil price drops...then they are not worthy of my support. And then, of course...Buhari is too old.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by olu77(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2015
chemali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2fOrE0eM4

Ode, watch the video and hear chants of "Sai Baba". I imagine Sai Baba is what they chant before lynching. Did you even read the article?

To these pdp illiterates that special bullet proof vehicle is a black maria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Rendition(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2015
owobokiri:
They should have lynched him the same way he lynched his innocent colleagues on that fatefull morning of July 29th 1966. . A perennial blood gulping chracter dressed up in some santimonious facade by the Lagos-Ibadan segment of Nigerias highly compromised press desperate to achieve tribal goals through the back door. .
Mehn!!!! na wa o dont even fink somone like u read tru history atall how can u say he played a role in d 1966 coup? even the shagari coup he wasnt even in the plan he was brought in too make the coup look neutral cuz he was the most senior officer den
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by globalresource: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2015
zicoraads:
Where are the empty brains that were insulting the MODs? If some of you are jobless and have been programmed to only relate to 'Sai Buhari'...not everyone is. Or y'all think the people that are doing their utmost best to at least maintain the sanity here are also jobless?

Y'all couldn't even wait long to see the fate of the thread and rushed into insults. Am not surprised though, it's a trait of every APC supporter.

And one nonentity was even threatening a lawsuit...laughable!

Seun and his workers have been very, very balanced in reporting or moving threads of the both parties to the FP. Those of you that are not satisfied should either do your worst, or shut the fvck up!

TANoid detected
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2015
r231:

Why are you arguing with this donuts. Obviously there is no security coverage in Nigeria that is why they can't tell the difference between police protection and arrest in UK.

I do enjoy the discussions.I don't mind.

Re Buhari's arrest....I follow British news (and a lot of news from the world)...and the fact that in UK someone prominent as Buhari is arrested....and it isn't news...tells me that he definitely was not arrested and charged.

At least when Pinochet, the former dictator of Chile was arrested in London over 10 years ago....it was news, and we knew why he was arrested within hours of the arrest. Why not Buhari...assuming the story of his arrest was true.

Oh well....it is funny I have become a Buhari defender...when in reality I won't vote for him .. I just don't like misleading commentary.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by seguntijan(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2015
The punishment we suffer, If we refuse to take
an interest in matters of government is to live
under the government of worst men. 6 days to
go we will be deciding either to continue like
this or to test the effect of change. mind you
newton said for a body @ rest to change there
must be force, the only force we have, to
effect the change is our votes, please fellow
Nigerian let's participate in this coming
election...... Atom... pls rebc
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by arsetalks(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2015
rabbaba:
Una dey fool una sef, the apc needs to do an official release on this issue before it goes the way of his certificate issue.that explanation up there is un official and laughable. The uk police will be put on enquiry
You honestly majority of Nigerians are as foolish as you lot? Nah, not close. The SaTANs who believe this shit are less than 2% of the total population of the country.

APC need not release any statement on this.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by olu77(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2015
ichidodo:
How is that going to help his already battered image and his imminient loss?...He is even hated in diaspora cuz he's the poster boy of all that has been wrong with this country from the inception of his regime down to Abacha's the very same period that turned a massive number of Nigerians into economic refugees and y'all think he might get a pass from the very same victims at Chatham's?!....F**k him, f**l buhari..Illiterate old bastard.

Signs of frustration. grin
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by popson1(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
It baffles me that pdp and its bands of paid liers are hellbent on smearing the unblemished image of the peoples" General. Please be informed that no matter how hard you try, Buhari cannot be stopped because he's God"s project chosen to revamp Nigeria to her destined glories.
For all I care, Jonathan could start spraying dollars all over the country from the airplanes for votes, he won't be reelected because his time is over.
If there's one thing Nairaland has promoted, it's undoubtedly, hatred, intolerance and disharmony among its mass of subscribers and by extension , a mockery of the Nation . Seun and his mods should as matter of urgency address this ugly trend. Topics that fuel hatred and disharmony should not be encouraged let alone moved to the front page.
Nigeria shall rise again! Say Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by ceejay80s(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
I am not for sale
buhari for president
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Riodiao(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by ifoundmyperfect: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2015
The man must have so disgusted them to the extent the forget they were in Queen's Land
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Borderless: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Ever since the video of Mr Buhari surfaced, many have wondered what really happened. Some say he was arrested. But here's the true story

http://www.thetrentonline.com/buhari-whisked-away-police-van-avoid-lynching-enraged-nigerians-uk-video/

And when did you become the official mouthpiece of APC? Have they suddenly bcom mute?

Maybe you could give sensible Nigerians another 'copy and paste' explanation about allegations levelled against Tinubu and why the source of Buhari campaign funds is shrouded in secrecy!

#keepthechange. Nigerians aren't desperate!
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2015
what do the tanoids have to say for themselves
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Borderless:

And when did you become the official mouthpiece of APC? Have they suddenly bcom mute?

Maybe you could give sensible Nigerians another 'copy and paste' explanation about allegations levelled against Tinubu and why the source of Buhari campaign funds is shrouded in secrecy!

and who made you the mouthpiece of NIGERIA??
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by nagoma(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Meanwhile the winning team Pls take note of this.
As you are well aware, the campaign of the APC is centred around you. The ruling party, PDP has deep pockets full of ill-gotten funds and government resources and have used these to buy up the media.
We have YOU.
As General Buhari said at the APC Convention - "I can’t give you a fistful of Dollars or Naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so, the fate of this nation is not up for sale."
We urge you to Take Action and help the GMB-PYO Team to victory, by the grace of God, on Saturday March 28, 2015.
We encourage you to make just one phone call to at least 10 people between now and March 28, urging them to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. On Election Day, we also urge you to bring 5 people to your polling unit.
We have tagged this drive " CALL 10, BRING 5".
We must Act Now, the Future of our country depends on every single one of us.

Thank you.
Vote GMB Vote APC
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by nagoma(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Borderless:

Allegations ! allegations!! The PDP control the Police. You don't want to use them for investigations? You would rather talk rubbish on NL.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by bakila: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2015
SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA.
The Buhari supporters are telling the hired crowed and the hirer and hirees. Shame shame ole ole ole.
The some total of the video, this and others is the the ever professional London Metropolitan Police do not want to risk any shit near, pertaining to, aimed. Or befalling the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the soil.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by nwaanambra1(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2015
ichidodo:
How is that going to help his already battered image and his imminient loss?...He is even hated in diaspora cuz he's the poster boy of all that has been wrong with this country from the inception of his regime down to Abacha's the very same period that turned a massive number of Nigerians into economic refugees and y'all think he might get a pass from the very same victims at Chatham's?!....F**k him, f**l buhari..Illiterate old bastard.

self inflicted Bitterness kills more than lethal poison.

Clean yourself of bitterness! Take APC!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by nagoma(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Think carefully before you vote;

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by saharachic(f): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
all pdp lies have been treated. what next??
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2015
All this noise will end on Saturday God grant us Peaceful election Amen
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by juman(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Enough of pdp.

Sai buhari
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by mustymatic(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2015
A failed government has no other name. It's a failed government. Dress it however you like, it's still a failed government. GEJ failed.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by owobokiri(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

But he wasn't part of that coup and beside he was still lieutenant den...a very junior officer

Please don't rewrite history. It was the ill qualified certificateless quantity of junior officers that got injected into the military by the then APC minister of defence that unleashed the killings of both eastern senior military officers and civilians. Buhari has never denied his role in that massacer and his genocidal past is well documented.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by owobokiri(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

But he wasn't part of that coup and beside he was still lieutenant den...a very junior officer

Please don't rewrite history. It was the ill qualified certificateless quantity of junior officers that got injected into the military by the then APC minister of defence that unleashed the killings of both eastern senior military officers and civilians. Buhari has never denied his role in that massacer. His genocidal past is well documented.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Asuokaa: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2015
owobokiri:

Please don't rewrite history. It was the ill qualified certificateless quantity of junior officers that got injected into the military by the then APC minister of defence that unleashed the killings of both eastern senior military officers and civilians. Buhari has never denied his role in that massacer. His genocidal past is well documented.

True....but am sure u knw it was mohammed babangida danjuma and some northern elements that were the one dat made it
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by LastProphet: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Meanwhile the winning team Pls take note of this.

As you are well aware, the campaign of the APC is centred around you. The ruling party, PDP has deep pockets full of ill-gotten funds and government resources and have used these to buy up the media.

We have YOU.

As General Buhari said at the APC Convention - "I can’t give you a fistful of Dollars or Naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so, the fate of this nation is not up for sale."

We urge you to Take Action and help the GMB-PYO Team to victory, by the grace of God, on Saturday March 28, 2015.

We encourage you to make just one phone call to at least 10 people between now and March 28, urging them to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. On Election Day, we also urge you to bring 5 people to your polling unit.

We have tagged this drive " CALL 10, BRING 5".

We must Act Now, the Future of our country depends on every single one of us.

Thank you.

Vote GMB Vote APC

DONE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.