Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,816 members, 7,844,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

''he Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of S3x Styles With Me'' - Wife Tells Court.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''he Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of S3x Styles With Me'' - Wife Tells Court.. (534 Views)

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''he Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of S3x Styles With Me'' - Wife Tells Court.. by Amsmartcred: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2015
A middle-aged woman, Toyin Ayinde, has urged an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State to divorce her 20-year-old marriage. She is accusing her husband, Mudashiru, of being promiscuous.

Tribune reports that the petitioner, a businesswoman, said her husband sleeps with any woman.

“When we got married, we didn’t have enough and we were contented with whatever we had but when we became comfortable, my husband began to womanise. He sleeps with anything. He lacks good taste,” she said.

The mother of three told the court that her husband keeps claiming that there is no wealthy man who doesn’t womanise.

“To let you know how loose he is, five years ago, I was admitted to a hospital because our last child had jaundice after delivery. My husband, who is slack when it comes to women, had an affair with a nurse.

I once woke him in the middle of the night to advise him. He cried and promised to stop the act. As I speak, there are no changes,” she said.

Toyin said her husband’s relations sent her out of his house because she refused to have sex with him.

“I refused to have sex with him because I could get infected if he continued to sleep around. Also, he wants to try all styles of sex with me which I strongly disagree. It’s been almost a year since I moved out of his house. His relations have been pleading with me to go back to him but they don’t know what I am facing. He is loose and I can’t cope anymore,” she added.

Responding, Mudashiru did not deny the allegations. “Everything she said is true. I support our marriage dissolution,” he said.

President of the court, Mr. Adekunle Williams, advised the couple to reconsider their positions and adjourned till April 9.
Photos >>http://gistpower..com/2015/03/he-wanted-to-perform-all-kinds-of-s3x.html
Re: ''he Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of S3x Styles With Me'' - Wife Tells Court.. by delishpot: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2015
na wa o
Re: ''he Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of S3x Styles With Me'' - Wife Tells Court.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Hahahaha, wetin we no go hear? The man even wants the divorce too.

Are you paying MORE for what you get on data
subscription?....
Here's the good news:
You can now Purchase MTN Data Bundles @ chikini
price
Just imagine! You can get:-

MTN
*1GB for #1,200 a month
*2GB for #2,500 a month

and now introducing the ETISALAT Data Bundles...
We enjoy the Speed of the etisalat network but it
comes with a price

* 250MB - 400 for a month
* 500MB - 700 for a month
* 750MB- 1000 for a month
* 1GB - 1300 for a month
* 2GB- 2600 for a month

Trust me, it doesn't come better than this! All plans works on Java, Android Blackberry, iOs, windows and other operating system.
Just give us a trial today by sending your order only via SMS to
07064770355. We are sure you will be convinced.

For more details call or whatsApp me on
08121254566 or better still on BBM: 7A3395E0
Rebroadcast pls.
...Have a great day friends.

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Myth And You / Janitorial Cleaning Service / Papa & Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.