Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (32712 Views)

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. / How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office / She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Kolababe: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Yesterday, a story trended https://www.nairaland.com/3612915/moses-dicksons-ex-girlfriend-emoh-adoga#53456034 about a lady, Emoh Adoga who was accused by her ex-boyfriend, Moses Dickson of blackmail. Now, the lady has shared her own side of the story. She claimed that Mr Moses Dickson has three wives and wanted her to be his fourth wife.

"We met in 2013 July 20th. he claimed to have fallen madly in love with me, proposed marriage to me and relocated me to live with him in government house Bayelsa. Everyone referred to us as husband and wife even.

The issue is, he didn't want me to leave, he tried to convince me to be his 4th wife, that he'll send the others to live in other countries so we will still be like monogamous couple but I just couldn't let myself trust him again. He used everything he has access to convince me. Honestly, I was very heartbroken" She said

Read her statement below..

Moses behaved in a way, I don't have the energy to hate him. We have a pending civil suit over his contractual breach, the death threats and blackmail from him and his 2nd wife. I broke up with him last year and moved back to my father's house, then notified him of my intention to sue him. He agreed to settle me off on the businesses. But he's very cunning and the media stunt he pulled is part of his antics.

We met in 2013 July 20th. he claimed to have fallen madly in love with me, proposed marriage to me and relocated me to live with him in government house Bayelsa. Everyone referred to us as husband and wife even. The issue is, he didn't want me to leave,he tried to convince me to be his 4th wife,that he'll send the others to live in other countries so we will still be like monogamous couple but I just couldn't let myself trust him again. He used everything he has access to convince me,honestly, I was very heartbroken

He started coming to put pressure on me at my father's house in Abuja, he got erratic at my adamant refusal to be with him. I also insisted he settled me as he had promised. Maybe he felt without his money I won't find my feet but I did, I joined farmer's cooperative society and farmed rice. I left his house on May 31st 2016, he attempted at reconciliation till December 2016. I even threw his cash back at him. I was just tired of how he thinks his money can solve every problem.

We had businesses and I wanted out,wanted what I lost so I can move on with life and pick up. He even asked me to specify what exactly so we cut ties because I demanded that we severe all ties. His constant pressure and tension was affecting my new relationship. After our conversation, I uploaded as cover picture of my now boyfriend, Moses called that I should come to bayelsa. I declined cos I know what that implies.

So I feel his action is aimed at mischief to destroy my new relationship. I sued him since November 2016 and he didn't react till February, and I uploaded picture of my new man on 29th January. His action is very shocking, I'm too upset to ask him why but I'm considering a law suit against him for defamation, my family and I are very shocked and traumatized, my mother is in complete shock and her health is delicate. I'll also report him to Law Practitioners disciplinary committee, because his conduct is disgraceful to the legal profession.

Also, my family is humble but not poor and I'm a hardworking lawyer who's very focused. I'm also a multiple medal winning chess player employed at Bayelsa State Sports Council(civil service). Moses's wives are the full time housewives who used babies to get married to him. That's the irony, they and their families live in the houses he provided for them.The case comes up on 14th February 2017 at Court 7,High Court of FCT. May God bless and keep us till then.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/lady-accused-by-bayelsa-state-governors.html

2 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Kolababe: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by cassidy1996(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2017
One money miss road... Using women anyhow.... Hmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by ikp120(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
cry cry cry
Too bad!
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Yawwwn

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by wristbangle: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2017
There are two sides of a story, which is the reason why it's bad to jump quickly into conclusion. Both have aired their view but the truth lies more on the lady path even though she failed to mention that she requested for money, car and all that from the man.

25 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by talk2archy: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2017
for this guy above me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2017
See her n!pple kiss kiss

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by SWG25: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2017
See neepples. Chai!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by ionsman: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2017
I have learnt one thing in life....Never judge with one side of a story.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Governor brother...for this economy and you refused?

21 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by BCISLTD: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2017
angry story...why are u insisting on settlements..u are a big thief...what are u suing him for...u were never legally married..he owes u nothing..ur just trying to ruin his reputation or blackmail him...you are going to jail

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by DesChyko: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Uninteresting.

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Radarada, You Guys Should Bleef Off & Go To Hell

Abeg Who Knows Where To Buy First Class Brain? One Dullard Needs It Here

3 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by TeGaTeGa1(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2017
K
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2017
This lady's story is incoherent! Somebody has 3 wives, yet you moved in with him! You wanted to collect payoff! Chai, women; for what? Weren't you enjoying his money an bleeping? You banged each other for so long only for you to realize he is married to 3 women, madam lawyer, abeg shift to one side! If I were you father, I will wipe you till this stvpidity clear for your eye

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Jonjerrie(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
i almost give A Bleep untill i realize we re in a era where no one is Bleep giving
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by happney65: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
All I am seeing is the Nippless omolola15 veekid are you seeing this..

9 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by gunners160(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Abegi jor, can somebody tell that lady to keep her mouth shut and get a life?The lady in question is trying to make it look as if she is the victim here and playing with our heads as if we are kids. First and foremost, is she not aware that this man is married and has wives? Some ladies will go after married men because of their cash forgetting that whosoever that destroys another person's marriage, the lady that will destroy her own marriage is still in Primary 3. Shmm, she was enjoying the money and fame until it turns sour and she couldn't take it again. She is cheap and I mean very cheap. For her to pack into a man's house without paying her dowry is stupidity. She is a disgrace to womanhood and the man that wants to date her should think twice. Sha, ladies will never learn from this until it turns sour for them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
na valentine day this ones dey go court.

mtchewwww.

who cares.....

2 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Sexytemi(f): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Okay.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by dhardline(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2017
That's what happens when all you think of is money in a marriage. You'll get the money but never know happiness. cry

2 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by seyigiggle: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2017
i dont know how to describe this lady
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Abiagirl777(f): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2017
complete bull.shit.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by uvie66: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2017
We dey talk say the prices of food stuff they go up, weytin Concern us with broken heart and broken kidney, I beg move make I price this kondo of garri.

4 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by HarveySpecter1: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2017

Moses's wives are the full time housewives who used babies to get married to him. That's the irony, they and their families live in the houses he provided for them

This babe is so silly.

The girl just dey rant incoherently. No wonder these lawyers are paid " peanuts".

5 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by CLASSMAN: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2017
I didnt get direction of her story oo at all

3 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by ameboismyhobby(f): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2017
Where are the people shouting bitch ND binsh yestiday ooo embarassed
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by FTbomb(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2017
but he fvcked her and discharged fluid abi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.