Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Advice Should I Give To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Should I Give To Him (1517 Views)

Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Should I Give To Him by royalpearl80: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2015
I was with my closest pal yesterday and he narrated his ordeal with his girlfriend to me and request for an advice from me.

he has been in a relationship with his girlfriend for close to two years now and am close to both of them. His girlfriend has been out of town for close to two weeks now for exam purpose though not too far distance to our state. Say a journey of an hour maximum.
He told me they both agreed she will come to town once in a week for the duration of two week but sge couldnt make it the first week sighting rigorous class work and all sort.
They were chatting lastweek and he was like asking if she will make it down during the week which she said she wasnt sure bt she will prefer if my guy can come down to the school cos workload was much. My guy was sick and already took an excuse that day to visit the hospital, instead of going to the hospital, he decided to make the trip down to her fiancee school.....she got there, spend up to 5hrs with her, the lady even suggested he shouldnt have stress himself when he wasnt feeling fine but he said, he misses her and prefer to see her rather than go 2 d hospital.
He left her place around 5pm and to his surprise, the lady never call him throughout that day to find out if he arrived home safely, abt his health and well being....no call,no text,no bbm msg and no whatsapp.........my guy dropped a message for her on bbm like around 7pm in the night,she read the message and never responded.
it was until around 10am the second day she replied bbm msg saying she had flat battery dat was why she couldnt call. My guy didnt reply her bbm msg nor pick her calls since then.

The question is, he made a sacrifice to see his girl but the babe never care abt his own well being. To him, she doesnt care abt him again that much as this was not d 1st tym and he is ready to just play along and call it quit anytym soon.

What advice should i give him

1 Like

Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2015
He should learn her lesson and go to the hospital next time he is sick.

Tell him to be careful around anything/person that has tires or bosoms cause they will definitely give him troubles.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by aadanna24: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2015
To go to hosp nxt time he is ill
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Wait o.

Did the guy confirmed if her number was truly switched on or not.

If he doesn't know this, he can't accuse the girl.

From this story, I can't see anything wrong.

D guy shouldn't behave like a girl jor. Ignoring calls won't solve anything, would only elongate the crisis.

He should resolve this once and for all.

If you treating your partner as a trash/ not giving her enough attention; remember there are lot of people ready to treat him/her as a king/queen and give them enough attention.
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by Afrok(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Nonsense! Why try to kill urself because of someone that won't die for U? He forfeited going to hospital just to see a girl, what if his illness had aggravated on the way or his boss saw him red-handed? Nothing happens in a relationship without both formal or informal prior notice, tell the dude to read and understand the handwriting on d wall.

I feel sorry for him sha, coz he's losing sleep over someone who's probably in bed with another person. I SUPPORT HIM TO PLAY ALONG, but then I remember how manipulative women are, the lady will come around if she notices changes from him but that doesn't mean she'll be committed again, it'll just to toil with his emotions and play him again / as usual.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by Penssuwa(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2015
The guy seems to be over-sensitive and needs to take it easy. The gal has not done any wrong but was just a bit emotionally absent or nonchalant which can be attributed to academic stress.
It would be worse if after reacting negatively, the guy discovers that he did so for vain reason. The lady has her life to live apart frm being his fiancee after all, there is no indication of cheating.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by royalpearl80: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Wait o.

Did the guy confirmed if her number was truly switched on or not..

his argument was that she read her bbm msg dat nyt without responding.....all the msgs he sent,she read all without response.

Even if she had a flat battery, she wud av just drop a line of msg
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
royalpearl80:
I was with my closest pal yesterday and he narrated his ordeal with his girlfriend to me and request for an advice from me.

he has been in a relationship with his girlfriend for close to two years now and am close to both of them. His girlfriend has been out of town for close to two weeks now for exam purpose though not too far distance to our state. Say a journey of an hour maximum.
He told me they both agreed she will come to town once in a week for the duration of two week but sge couldnt make it the first week sighting rigorous class work and all sort.
They were chatting lastweek and he was like asking if she will make it down during the week which she said she wasnt sure bt she will prefer if my guy can come down to the school cos workload was much. My guy was sick and already took an excuse that day to visit the hospital, instead of going to the hospital, he decided to make the trip down to her fiancee school.....she got there, spend up to 5hrs with her, the lady even suggested he shouldnt have stress himself when he wasnt feeling fine but he said, he misses her and prefer to see her rather than go 2 d hospital.
He left her place around 5pm and to his surprise, the lady never call him throughout that day to find out if he arrived home safely, abt his health and well being....no call,no text,no bbm msg and no whatsapp.........my guy dropped a message for her on bbm like around 7pm in the night,she read the message and never responded.
it was until around 10am the second day she replied bbm msg saying she had flat battery dat was why she couldnt call. My guy didnt reply her bbm msg nor pick her calls since then.

The question is, he made a sacrifice to see his girl but the babe never care abt his own well being. To him, she doesnt care abt him again that much as this was not d 1st tym and he is ready to just play along and call it quit anytym soon.

That's why I don't give myself unnecessary stress about GIRLS/LADIES..when u give them "too much time"..when you show them"too much care"...when you show them"too much love"...They'll take u for granted..They'll take u for a mumu..Guys should learn not to always give"too much".."TOO MUCH"of everything is bad!..God knows the kind of person I am...My Health first before a hoe..GBAM

1 Like

Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2015
royalpearl80:

his argument was that she read her bbm msg dat nyt without responding.....all the msgs he sent,she read all without response.

Even if she had a flat battery, she wud av just drop a line of msg

Okay. That's understandable.

I understand his agitation, but he should try and talk to her.

D girl seems to b drifting away.
Showing more love will bring her back.

But if this doesn't work, leave her please
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by Dygeasy(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Your friend should give her space and focus on himself and his own life which is more important than anything.

He shouldn't call if it won't be convenient.
If she misses his call, he shouldn't be the next caller. He should.
Bottomline is should stop trying too hard. They never appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by ednut1(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2015
d ish wit relationships dis days is dat pple make up problems where der is none.
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by sinizia: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2015
royalpearl80:

The embolden is what I was looking for. OP, tell that guy to move on. This is not first time, and she'll do it again. A girl that's truly in love with her guy won't dare those nonsense she did.
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by pretydiva(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
We can't conclude if d babe was lying or actually telling d truth. Would advice ur friend 2 watch her 4 a while 2 c if she has actually changed. Let him ve a heart 2 heart wif his gf. He shouldn't gve up like dat
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by Bowaley17(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dude is not serious... He want die on top woman matter abi
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by Youngpo413: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Only fools fall in love
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by korazon(f): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
Only fools fall in love
Why say that? Love is a beautiful thing
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by Youngpo413: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2015
korazon:

Why say that? Love is a beautiful thing
I know you are not hurt by love before,once you are,it will automatically change your mindset,not your portion though.
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by suzzy16(f): 3:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
I know you are not hurt by love before,once you are,it will automatically change your mindset,not your portion though.
I'm telling u,dear,its better nt to fall in love at all,cos love is vry wicked
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by MsBliss(f): 4:21am On Jul 05, 2015
But she already told him that she had a flat battery.what else is he expecting to hear ?
Re: What Advice Should I Give To Him by boxer022(m): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2015
I will like you to advice your friend that he should wait for her to finish her said exams and return home where they can see each other. If she continues in that her attitude of not caring then he can decide on what to do.

(1) (Reply)

5 Dresses A Lady Should Get To Wear In Her Lifetime / Shades Of Romance (episode 1) / Scary Tale Of My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.