Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies (1179 Views)

Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2015
I'm a Young scientist and as a scientist I do some research on my favourite specimen,which happens to be Ladies.
Ladies are beautiful,wonderfully made creature. Subtle,aren't they? but then you might not know some things about them. Below are 5 things you don't know about Ladies.

1. LOVE ADDICT: IF a Lady loves you she does forever. That is why she keep going to him though he treats her like shit. Ladies,I say are Love addict nd That's why u hv Nick like "Ruth abokoku"

2. EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS: Obvious but not obvious.What a guy can take emotionally a Lady will do so with the comment "I'm Badly hurt"

3. TIMIDNESS: A phenomenon surfaced during my research and it's what I call "Timidness ". Contrary to what many believe Ladies I say are the most Timid creature on earth or how do you explain a Lady who cannot woe a guy she Loves and cannot stand to lose?

4. COMPANIONSHIP: If there is anything on earth that drive a Lady to do strange things it's companionship. The fear of been alone, the desire to be with someone, drives them to the hands of player like.......

5. COMPLICATED: If Ladies are not complicated I won't have to research over and over again.Take it from me Ladies are the most complicated of all creature on earth.

I must say it's wonderful learning about them Ladies something I love doing and I will keep doing.

Add yours to the list if you want to.
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by viczing(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2015
starlingleanets:
I'm a Young scientist and as a scientist I do some research on my favourite specimen,which happens to be Ladies.
Ladies are beautiful,wonderfully made creature. Subtle,aren't they? but then you might not know some things about them. Below are 5 things you don't know about Ladies.

1. LOVE ADDICT: IF a Lady loves you she do forever. That is why she keep going to him though he treats her like shit. Ladies,I say are Love addict nd That's why u hv Nick like "Ruth abokoku"

2. EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS: Obvious but not obvious.What a guy can take emotionally a Lady will do so with the comment "I'm Badly hurt"

3. TIMIDNESS: A phenomenon surfaced during my research and it's what I call "Timidness ". Contrary to what many believe Ladies I say are the most Timid creature on earth or how do you explain a Lady who cannot woe a guy she Loves and cannot stand to lose?

4. COMPANIONSHIP: If there is anything on earth that drive a Lady to do strange things it's companionship. The fear of been alone, the desire to be with someone, drives them to the hands of player like.......

5. COMPLICATED: If Ladies are not complicated I won't have to research over and over again.Take it from me Ladies are the most complicated of all creature on earth.

I must say it's wonderful learning about them Ladies something I love doing and I will keep doing.

Add yours to the list if you want to.

Girls wicked pass devil gaan
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
viczing:

Girls wicked pass devil gaan
Actually they are not..they are the sweetest thing that is.... Just try nd read them in nd out nd u will see they are fun. It's a game of the mind bro
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by cozy7(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Luv is a double edged sword. When s lady loves u dearly (like Op said), u better handle it with care, else when hated, YOUR HATED MORE THAN THE DEVIL......

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Complex

Hard to please

Jealous
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Infomizer(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2015
And you really think you're the only one that knows these? Na only u waka come ba?
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by fidek(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
starlingleanets:

5. COMPLICATED:
the only creature God created that can stab an advancing lion, kill tiger with bare hands, stronger than samson BUT STILL AFRAID OF SPIDERS
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
cozy7:
Luv is a double edged sword. When s lady loves u dearly (like Op said), u better handle it with care, else when hated, YOUR HATED MORE THAN THE DEVIL......
On point my brother....She can even kill you like Vivian tried to kill Michael King in a man call god.
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Mtcheew
Not happy with it ryte
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Infomizer:
And you really think you're the only one that knows these? Na only u waka come ba?
Just doing my research Bro.....dunno if you already know it
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by viczing(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2015
starlingleanets:
Actually they are not..they are the sweetest thing that is.... Just try nd read them in nd out nd u will see they are fun. It's a game of the mind bro

You won't understand where am going but chilex
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2015
They are termed weak,but can be strong willed,when they want to achieve their aim.
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by Infomizer(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2015
starlingleanets:
Just doing my research Bro.....dunno if you already know it

All the more reason you can't be that certain..
Interesting line of research tho...
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by sinizia: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Change your topic to 5 thing every sensible man knows about women. Who doesn't know about these points?
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by stephenqueen: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2015
starlingleanets:
You can never understand ladies,they are a course dat u gonna be re running every year ,u can never pass..And ladies has been that since d days of Adam and Eve
Re: Five Things You Don't Know About Ladies by DrAify(f): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stale

(1) (Reply)

How Come Mosquitoe Does'nt Bite Me? / Can You Read Cards? / Real Story Behind Azolike Nonso Afamefuna(facebook Superstar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.