Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? (4391 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by ronald4lif(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Europegirl24:
that is d point! !!! Even mine own wil be hard to get n imagine I get pregnant with him n I dont get papers in germany n only thig he need is papers. ..

What country are you both residing in presently
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by MaLAdyy(f): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Europegirl24:
why u pity me?

He doesn't love u my dear, its obvious he's just tryna use u to get what he wants....what kinda guys hits a woman that travld 24hrs to see him? You beta use ya head...
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
jerryunit48:
I know your type
n what is my type?
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by jerryunit48: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
MaLAdyy:

He doesn't love u my dear, its obvious he's just tryna use u to get what he wants....what kinda guys hits a woman that travld 24hrs to see him? You beta use ya head...
Even you still do not understand ,she cannot be of help to the nigger but the guy self na another issue. I pity the girl like una sha
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
grimandevil:

hmmm. which part of Europe?

anyway me no gree for d pregnant part. I also looking for a white to marry but me no want sex before marriage. me no believe in sex before marriage. me just want happy family and beautiful half cast kids .
dump him!
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by justi4jesu(f): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Europegirl24:
why u pity me?

Attention seeker..mtcheww
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
jerryunit48:
Even you still do not understand ,she cannot be of help to the nigger but the guy self na another issue. I pity the girl like una sha
I can be help of him coz of pregnancy if I pregnant I can get papers in germany
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by grimandevil: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
baralatie:

dump him!
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by jerryunit48: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Europegirl24:
I can be help of him coz of pregnancy if I pregnant I can get papers in germany
If u are pregnant for a German citizen yes. Honestly i know your type , meet me in Frankfurt
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
jerryunit48:
She is not even from European union , chances are she need to get her own thing right first in Germany before helping someone. Now she want come begin dey form
LOL grin its just a young boy or girl with a handset fooling him/herself
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
MaLAdyy:

Its finish with him.hm.he said he wil leave me if I dont help him about papers
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm glad it's over but papers to one side.
You should never be with a man that treats you like that. You're about papers but you should be worried about him abusing you. Best of luck
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
I'm glad it's over but papers to one side.
You should never be with a man that treats you like that. You're about papers but you should be worried about him abusing you. Best of luck
I know but I always bring him excuse for such behaviour coz he had hard life...no money n no papers..but again still that not excuse for his abuse isnt it?
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by LadyX(f): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Europegirl24:
Its finish with him.hm.he said he wil leave me if I dont help him about papers

One things is clear: Whether you help him or not, he will leave you.

Get pregnant, give birth, he gets papers, mission accomplised, off he goes, you remain a single mum.
You refuse to help him he leaves you.
The choice is yours.
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Europegirl24:
I know but I always bring him excuse for such behaviour coz he had hard life...no money n no papers..but again still that not excuse for his abuse isnt it?

No it's not.. Sometimes being too nice is silly. You can't excuse anyone hurting you mentally physically or emotionally.

Be nice to nice people.
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by ipleddge: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Europegirl24:
Yes u heard right...anyway I am a girl from country that is not in Europe UnionI been with this guy for 3 years distance in that time he treated me bad. I call.him 24.h sometimes he wont pick d call..he was always complaining how he need papers n ononly.talking about himself issue..I travel.to him 24 h with bus I cook clean n do all for him..one time he hit me n throw me out of house n all that was when he foind out he cant marry me coz my country is not in Europe Union nafter that he got idea that I get pregnant n deliver in germany for him to get papers..... he teling me now how he dont apreciate my love even after all I did for him I even helped him financialy...n now he teling me how d only way he wil stay with me if we commit if we get married or have baby..n he teling me how if I do that for him he wil treat me as queen...I am not stupid girl at all but what should I do? Should I risk Also he told me that he didnt come to Europe for any woman or relation but for to achieve something P.S.in the time he thought that he can mary me he was so happy n different man. I see this his isse as very big issue but again I dont think I deserve this treating pls ADVICE!!! sad
If you think ur bf dating u because paper please do d needful,u don't need anybody to tell u that...why are u bringing it here ?
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
LadyX:

One things is clear: Whether you help him or not, he will leave you.

Get pregnant, give birth, he gets papers, mission accomplised, off he goes, you remain a single mum.
You refuse to help him he leaves you.
The choice is yours.
ok.....why u say he will leave me even if I help.him?? I just want hear reason
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by LadyX(f): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Europegirl24:
ok.....why u say he will leave me even if I help.him?? I just want hear reason

...one time he hit me n throw me out of house n all that was when he foind out he cant marry me coz my country is not in Europe Union nafter that he got idea that I get pregnant n deliver in germany for him to get papers..... he teling me now how he dont apreciate my love even after all I did for him I even helped him financialy...

Because of the above...despite what you did for him (financial help) he doesn't love you. What makes you think if you help him to get papers he will love you?
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
LadyX:

...one time he hit me n throw me out of house n all that was when he foind out he cant marry me coz my country is not in Europe Union nafter that he got idea that I get pregnant n deliver in germany for him to get papers..... he teling me now how he dont apreciate my love even after all I did for him I even helped him financialy...

Because of the above...despite what you did for him (financial help) he doesn't love you. What makes you think if you help him to get papers he will love you?
......U have point....even he was always telling me to work somewhere...since we started..he wil tel me to work somewhere...
Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by frankmoney(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:
As i was reading that trash, all i was seeing is 盯着 迪斯尼 好恐怖 亚欧 虎头虎脑 如获至宝 驱 马鞍山市
wicked

1 Like

Re: Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
MaLAdyy:

or.maybe he is too stressed coz of paper issue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise / Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? / Whats Your View About Waist Beads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.