Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (80154 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Brasstop: 6:33am On May 03, 2017
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by BlackDBagba: 6:36am On May 03, 2017
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Sunebanty(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2017
Ok
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by youngest85(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2017
Maturing........brb

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Xxpress(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2017
This is called THE UNWRITTEN INVITATION for service.

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by dingbang(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2017
Just ignore... What is it with you and underwears

411 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Jerryojozy(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2017
Your wife should talk to her about it

Genius J

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Afonjashapmouth: 7:00am On May 03, 2017
Let madam handle the mess or tell Ur madam to rearrange the cloths and bra. if after doing it on 2 to 3 occasions and she still does not get the message then let Ur.madam spill it

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Taich(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2017
Simple. Let your wife hang her clothes on that portion before she comes out. Maybe that portion is very sunny. Besides what is the difference between bra and shirt? The woman may be innocently inviting you.

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by chiraqDemon(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2017
I dont think im mature enuff to comment
Ill help u pray that the person that comments after me will be

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by simplyhonest(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2017
maybe that section is both sunny and secluded from view... still if you feel awkward about it, I will advice you to permanently spread a bed sheet wide enough to occupy the space and watch her reaction....

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Mabpaine(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2017
I advice you allow ur wife tell her dat u (husband) ar complaining abt it. Woulda said u shld tell d husband buh e fit go cause wahala 4 their family. Allowin ur wife tell her in a matured n gentle manner shld resolve it xcept d woman get 4 hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Brasstop: 8:04am On May 03, 2017
simplyhonest:
maybe that section is both sunny and secluded from view... still if you feel awkward about it, I will advice you to permanently spread a bed sheet wide enough to occupy the space and watch her reaction....
Thanks. I think I will consider it. It is not the most sunny or most secluded place. I just feel she's up to something. I prolly just have to ignore as I have been doing all this while
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Islie: 8:07am On May 03, 2017
I guess your wiffy is better suited for this than you to handle the matter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 03, 2017
Why woman go hang her pants outside?

Weird

10 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by brainpower(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2017
Remove your mind from there. What if she was always wearing skimpy cloths like bump short what would you have said?

Hope you aren't one of those men that believe that any female that wears exposing clothes is indirectly asking for rape?

Tell your wife to confront her politely and playfully ask her to stop spreading them there or better still try to secretly pull them down from the rope. When you do that for about 4 times, she won't spread them there again.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Meekmind(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2017
Oga tell me the truth, av u neva imagined how sexy the pants are & how pinkish the kpekus they're covering is? cheesy cheesy
So u want to tell us @ the sight of her bras u've neva envisaged getting your hands on her voluptuous yellowish melons with brown nipples? undecided undecided
U wan tell me again say u've neva wondered how that blue G-string will look on that fresh succulent butt of hers? kiss

U wan come they form saint cuz you're married & your wife knows about the indirect passes she's giving you wink

Abeg leave trash 4 lawma grin grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by cassidy1996(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2017
wake up early, use the space before her just hang anything there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls
i see nothing too bad here, I guess your dirty mind at work... I fit look your pants for rope or fence and nothing go happen. Unless I see you wearing it or your legs are opened purposely for me to look... Yeah, you got me there.. Wetin concern pant and rope with me? Op you're funny! Ashawo!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Miner13: 9:21am On May 03, 2017
She might even be ignorant of what you think. We have some women like that. They were born when shame and secrecy was in prison

14 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by hernandson(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2017
sir u just have to do what u have to do, u either start hanging your boxers there,or you bleep them ass of her...if the real owner comes sorry OYO is your case. buh as they said I day for the thief bleeper another day is for the owner...enjoy while the advert lasts...because I don't want u coming here and regretting u didn't hit them. sorry for the bad advice..your wife would be suspect already. bad market

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Jaynom(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
1. She doesn't want the whole compound to see her "Private bizness". Your eyes and your wife's can be tolerated by her.
2. She can hang her clothes anywhere, y'all paid the same rent.
3. Whenever you're "off duty" wash before her even if it's a night prior, spread the clothes by your window. You can soak them when they're dry and re-hang them till the next day and make sure they're clothes you can do without.
4. I can stare at bras and panties all day and nothing will happen or do you have an Underwear fetish?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by SirKriz(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2017
I guess it's Pant-hanging season on nairaland.... Kwantinue the good work.
The wahala pants will cause in this country ehhn!

OP, it's well. Maybe you should try to find another study area. All the best.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by maxti: 10:29am On May 03, 2017
From your description of the place, i guess she uses that space cos of the "privacy". i.e. The place isnt that exosed.
Dont Start unnecessary Quarel.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by boss1310(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2017
on Saturday morning tell your wife to hang only her own undies there.let her do it 3 saturdays in a row and your neighbour will stop

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2017
Why are you resisting a free invitation ? Dive in deep bra.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by duduade: 11:22am On May 03, 2017
Try to save money and start building a house...

8 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 03, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2017
Stop being naughty learn how to concentrate on your study. Next story pls.

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.