Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Things That Can Distract You During Church Services - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things That Can Distract You During Church Services (27803 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by siverspooon(m): 3:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Rendezvou:
not what you expect?
that's a nice write up sir
Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by SuperSuave(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Rexhenrex:
bros u are funny o,mine was during a concert i was the dominant keyboardist i was just showing off till my crush winked me chai,from key G didnt know when i started playing key C.i confuse eh u know that feeling na
hahaha lol I can relate to your story grin
Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by daveP(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2015
With the bible app there is a 999/1001 possibilities of your mind tempting, persuading, suggesting, willing, forcing, coaxing, attesting, what else, you to open somewhere else other than that very soft copy you wish to read.

I retraced to the back seat on the left wing of the church cos the choir was sitting opp the congregation facing us. What eyes have seen. I recall Bridget(usher) directing a sleepy-headed Ike to sit right there. [size=16pt]He became awake/alive!![/size] all thru the sermon. So you see. 18months later, Deacon Kola restructured the entire altar and sleep caught up with those sitting in front-left wing. Now who can relate and link that? God bless deacon!!

1 Like

Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by Rendezvou: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
komek:

When Pastors r preaching in the church I always battle with my spirit. I continue asking my sef why would pple believe so much in what they don't know. How were they convinced so easily to believe tha what they do in the churches are the right thing. Why would a Pastor say something and pple will just believe without asking questions? Etc
Let me first ask you, 'do you believe in God, in Jesus Christ and in His Word'?
Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by komek(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Rendezvou:

Let me first ask you, 'do you believe in God, in Jesus Christ and in His Word'?

I believe but I don't just know y I believe. That's why I get confused atimes. I believe maybe cos my parents said so.
Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by Rendezvou: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2015
komek:

I believe but I don't just know y I believe. That's why I get confused atimes. I believe maybe cos my parents said so.
KK. Let us know your doubts. If you have been attending church services and observing quality quiet times praying and fellowshipping with God since childhood and have not encountered God in any unique way or feel His mighty power of healings, answers to prayers, deliverance, prophecies, signs and visions et cetera; then there is a challenge.
Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by chidile: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
some girls showing their undees,and wearing very short skates and gowns...even phones rings...these can get your mind off the sermon.
Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by komek(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rendezvou:
KK. Let us know your doubts. If you have been attending church services and observing quality quiet times praying and fellowshipping with God since childhood and have not encountered God in any unique way or feel His mighty power of healings, answers to prayers, deliverance, prophecies, signs and visions et cetera; then there is a challenge.

Why is it that those who don't believe or rather who don't do those things u mentioned above still encounter those things.
Re: Things That Can Distract You During Church Services by Rockstar2014(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Also too much of fine fine girls around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Appoints Jude Thaddeus Okolo As Apostolic Nuncio In Ireland / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.