Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 (607 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
If you are in the north like myself and don't own a gun (unlike me) then you better start thinking of relocating south asap.

Buhari and APC supporters have been silently arming themselves ahead of saturday's polls.

Irrespective of the outcome of the elections they are set to go on rampage as they did in 2011.

States most vulnerable to witness widespread riots are, Bauchi, Kaduna, Gombe, Kano, Adamawa, Nassarawa, Kogi, north Jos LGA, Zamfara, Suleja and Minna in Niger State.

Skirmishes will also be recorded in parts of Ibadan, Osogbo and Lagos. These will be mainly street thugs hired by that bastard Tinubu.

If you live in this cities and states and you are not a northerner and muslim irrespective of your political affiiations then get out of town asap!

1 Like

Re: Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by jerryunit48: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thank God i will not be included because am not going to vote . Am not from around
Re: Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
The tension in the north is almost electric.

Things are so calm just like before a storm. Everyone knows sh1t is about to go down.

2 Likes

Re: Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by MCDanselm(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
nothing dey happen I dey for Kaduna I I will remain dere .......watin we no see for 2011.......meanwhile Gej till 2019. #SaboKadunaArmy

3 Likes

Re: Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by hardbody: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
If shiite get real i drive out by past midnight straight to the airport and take d first flight to the east and plan my exist through malabor in equitorial guinea. On friday i will withdraw and keep cash of 500k. That should buy me immediate pass and freedom till it becomes necessary to draw cash. I have my cheque books, ATM cards token and modem handy.

By the way i am in Lagos.
Re: Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by imbless: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
that's what I'm expecting from those bloodthirsty people.
Re: Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by dazdilijae(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Why would any rite thinking person vote the APC when all they want is to kill maim and cheat. Imagine if they win what Nigeria would turn to? Just the fear to lose and the are planing to kill that means power must never leave the north ba? Nigerians shine your eyes they say it's not religious or ethnic but do the inverse.

1 Like

Re: Chances Are That Some Of You Will Be Killed By Buhari On Saturday 28 by clevvermind(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
if they try it, there will be war.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity / PDP Claims That INEC's Database Has Been Hacked / Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast From Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.