Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,441 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent (40896 Views)

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / 2015: NEDG Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates - AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by ilovecritics(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
[b]Foolish APC supporters. I'm surprised a grown up will come on here and say a lotta silly things about GEJ while Buhari is the shameless general with no certificate.

He will never win any election in Nigeria - He's too old and he better go sit his azz down and await 'Old age' which is catching up with him pretty well.

How can these APC supporters not see anything bad in their generals behaviour? He claims to be a democrat, why will he shy away from the debate

Buhari spoke at Chetam's house - Buhari has been making speeches at campaign rallies when the truth is that; 'He can't even pronounce the name of his running mate, he doesn't even know the meaning of INEC.. How can someone VOTE for such a man

In all developed Countries, they carry out debates and all that. Obama did it with McCaine and Hilary too. Why must Buhari shy away from debate? Who the fork is he??

Anyone that votes for Buhari is shameless!! Why can't you people think? He has no fkcing certificate. He can't defend it. What's wrong with all of you

May Buhari never rule us!!!!

God bless GEJ!! God bless Nigeria*[/b]

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Demdem:

That was the script given to her to play in the well arranged "debate"
Gbam! grin
U nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Cutest9gerian(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
hillsate:
What are you looking for GMB?
Just to refresh your memory,
AT THE LAST 2011 PRESIDENTIAL GENERAL DEBATE, THE CANDIDATE WHO DID NOT ATTEND IT WON THE ELECTION.
You are witnessing a repeat.
ode
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by atlwireles: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
MORNDEW:
Can anyone give me excerpts of what GEJ realy said. Does he have anything new?
After this meaningless charade, i dare NEDG to conduct a mock election or an online poll nd see who wins.

Wait till Sunday next week, mock or online, your meaningful charade will come to an end. angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by brownlord: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
nduchucks:
The hypocrites who are asking for Buhari should first explain why GEJ was absent at a similar debate in 2011 and chose to debate himself in a subsequent outing.

GEJ will not be helped - too late. Its time to return to Otuoke. tongue

Buhari's internet robot particularly your erstwhile lying mouse banicansta told their their audience Buhari refused donations and sponsorship from any politicians, because he dint want to romance with any politicians

Maybe you have something to say about that.

But remember atiku and amaechi have invested billions in the company and the product "Buhari"
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Collynzo419:
Hogwash!

Over the last 2 months, the PDP has embarked on a negative crusade-casting aspersions on the person of General Buhari, sponsoring false stories about Buhari/ APC leadership through their proxies like (Hope for Nigeria) etc. The campaign by the PDP has not been issue based, rather they have been using politicians such as Fayose who has spent over N100 Million of newspaper adverts to declare Buhari dead, sick etc, yet the popularity of Buhari continues to skyrocket.

It will be folly on the part of APC and General Buhari to participate in this charade of a debate, conducted by cronies of this corrupt administration. General Buhari has made his stance and policies clearly known to Nigerian through the APC Manifesto, numerous lectures, town hall meetings with the Organised Private Sector, Women associations, Youth groups and NGOs. Nigerians trust and believe in him.

They want change from this non- performing administration that has economically desecrated the nation even when they experienced the highest international oil prices in the history of the state.

Change is coming. Six days and Nigerians will send Jonathan to Otueke where he can debate with all the fishermen in his village for as long as he wants.

#wehavedecided

You guys should continue to talk as if u ve won election so that, if the usual happen again u ll all go on the usual killing spray but u shall all die this time around......we r waiting
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by SeverusSnape(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
sod09:
lol
At least we gonna experience change
Dan been clueless for d rest of ur miserable life
Fool, You say "certificateless" is stale, but you keep on using "clueless", Whether you like it or not, Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE. you're pained right?... Go to Sambisa forest and meet your fellow Almajiris.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by AfonSales(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
So GMB is not participating in the presidential
debate and some people here will be shouting
'change'. How exactly does buhari want to bring
about change? This debate should be a platform
for any serious presidential aspirant to tell
Nigerians 'how' they intend to bring their
manifestos to reality.
The truth is, we are in a dilemma between the
devil and the deep blue sea. GEJ might not have
fulfilled all his 2011 electoral promises, but I
believe he will do better in his second term if
given the chance by Nigerians. GMB is not a
special candidate and shouldn't be given any
preferential treatment. If he can't tell Nigerians
how he intends to bring about his so called
change then I expect him to forget about the
race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by PhockPhockMan: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
omenka:
Arangee government. Arangee debates.
Shameless boy.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nicklaus(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
General Buhari that claims to be a reformed "democrat" and his party that claims to be of change arrogantly boycott every Presidential debate and closed their doors for any possible debate. Nigerians are smarter than they think.
their General is no good, he couldn't even represent himself for a debate. And yet he intends to represent Nigeria for a change. The coward is going to make a fine toss ball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

Jonathan had ONE debate at least in 2011.
Please tell us which ONE debate Buhari will do in 2015.
Thanks.

Nothing to worry boy, he would debate after his 2 terms in government. Keep hoping!
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by sod09(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, You say "certificateless" is stale, but you keep on using "clueless", Whether you like it or not, Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE. you're pained right?... Go to Sambisa forest and meet your fellow Almajiris.
grin
Its not up to do point to shed tears na......
Is transformer near by I'm sure u know wat to do
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by obinoral1179(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

Absolutely.

Both men perform wonderfully.

GEJ has in-built Leadership Qualities cool
Are you in nigeria or where?
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by aresa: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:
WHERE IS MR. Boooohary undecided

U DON'T EXPECT AN ILLITERATE TO COME TO SUCH DEBATE.... DO U?
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by WisdomFlakes: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
aresa:
grin grin

Allow them to enjoy their 5-minutes of fame by brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The next bad news in their camp and they'll all go silent.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Valendo: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Wait 4 me, I dey load ya reply ontop a big plate of eba, jez wait grin

I don't even need to counter all ur jagban-jantis rhetorics wit plenty stress sef, na to jez waka go library go pick well cooked materials credited to u grin

*Reply*

simplychic:-

He is not painting him black,he is merely stating
what he has done while in office as the president
of the federal republic of Nigeria. If he is wrong
you are free to point out where he is wrong.
Nigerians are already reaping the fruit of their
silly sentiment in 2011 voting in a mediocre, a
president who cannot debate with his opponent
on what he has for this country. A mechanic can
do better job than him, yet I heard he is a
doctor, I question his doctorate degree otueke
degree.

Barcanista:-
"He ran away during Presidential Debate in 2011
Only to Debate against himself

(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)

www.nairaland.com/2014539/indeed-president-jonathan-best-ever/1
U see, na xo life be oo!
Dem dey call diz one "Uncle Karma-chikwendu grin
Ode in case you don't know GEJ debated in 2011 but not all the debates. Of course your common sense ought to inform you that he would probably be busy then such that he couldn't attend all the presidential debates. Now tell me which one has you Olodo attended? Mention one for me. Look the issue here isn't that Jonathan is perfect or the best but wen compared with Buhari, he is certainly way way above that illiterate. My fears for Youths is that sometimes most of us are gullible. Any sensible human being will know that Jonathan is actually doing his best. The questions we should ask ourselves is, can development take place in a. Single day? We all know its a process. And again we should also ask ourselves if the policies of jonathan led govt. can propel Nigeria to a greater height. Once we can answer these questions without any sentiment, then we'll be able to chose the right candidate. God bless Nigeria and pls stay clear of violence.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by PhockPhockMan: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
hillsate:
What are you looking for GMB?
Just to refresh your memory,
AT THE LAST 2011 PRESIDENTIAL GENERAL DEBATE, THE CANDIDATE WHO DID NOT ATTEND IT WON THE ELECTION.
You are witnessing a repeat.
Please stop that nonsense, did Buhari attended the one Jonathan attended?
Buhari loves arrangee things, where is that fake debate group this time?
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Arsenella007:

Waris dis one saying

That's the beauty of all of this political debate. You have access to internet but you're still basically an illiterate, a cum filled one perhaps.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by dewstar: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
General Buhari that claims to be a reformed "democrat" and his party that claims to be of change arrogantly boycott every Presidential debate and closed their doors for any possible debate.Nigerians are smarter than they think.

Trust me friend, Nigerians ain't smarter.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by omenka(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Shameless boy.
Illiterate Spongebob. I double dare you to go beyond this phrase and see if you don't end up renting the air with your grammatical torpedoes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by SeverusSnape(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
sod09:
grin
Its not up to do point to shed tears na......
Is transformer near by I'm sure u know wat to do
You go strap a bomb on your self and blow your self up as a Buhari boy that you are.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
jorlons:

I noticed the guy's intelligence when seun of channelstv had him as a guest on politics today. He spoke very well especially on the aspect of power. Too bad I didn't watch this one.

on the other hand, knowing what to do and having the will to do what you know are two different things. That is where integrity comes into play. unfortunately, I don't know him well in Nigeria's political atmosphere and so I cannot fully trust him afterall he is a NIGERIAN plus his political platform is too weak for him to go far which leaves us with the two main gladiators yet again.

haahahhaha @gladiators.
You know that's the problem we have in the country, we have opposition but no viable opposition.

APC which happens to be the only viable opposition is just a bunch of repositioned and defected set of politicians.
A lot of them were once pledging alliance to PDP hah?

Why would you have a problem with not knowing Onovo previously in the political sphere?
At some point we didn't know GEJ and co.

It starts with a step in the right direction. We should endeavour to give the underdogs a chance.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

Higher plane of CANCELLING the progressive work of others and letting things go to rot and worstest economic condition
I nor go fit join you oh for that kain yeye higher plain abeg grin Make you dey there alone dey chill with your megida old pensioner grin

Everything you posted will work against you and Buhari will win by a landslide. Biharis tenure was far more prosperous and disciplined than this sham that you're living in.

I also never remember asking you to join me wink
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by donJ2(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
omenka:
Arangee government. Arangee debates.

Y wont APc arrange theirs and invite other parties....mtsheeewww.

Am not partisan, d debate was interesting, but an illiterate cannot lead me. Shekina #ihavedecided.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by vega84(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

What do u knw?
Hw old are u sef?
My friend jump into a pit joor!
. I will jump bt after ur father and ur whole family. Silly foooooooooooool. Make thunder fire ur generation #vegatalks#
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by OLADD: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
fboycaestro:

what happened in 2011....what was PDP hiding when Jonathan didn't show up.

If GMB didn't show up this time who is PDP to question him

You're a liar. Jonathan attended one of the two debates of 2011. If Buhari was not comfortable with AIT, why did he decline that of Channels?
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by PhockPhockMan: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
nduchucks:
The hypocrites who are asking for Buhari should first explain why GEJ was absent at a similar debate in 2011 and chose to debate himself in a subsequent outing.

GEJ will not be helped - too late. Its time to return to Otuoke. tongue

LAME.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by WisdomFlakes: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
CHAI! All this jubilation and ecstasy over an election debate?? grin grin grin grin

Make una enjoy unasef. By tomorrow this will be old news and una eye go clear. Then you'll remember that GEJ is still gonna lose this election. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nicklaus(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
GEJ has just won the election.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by sod09(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You go strap a bomb on your self and blow your self up as a Buhari boy that you are.
wow
Seems u know them already
U can do DAT after next week Sunday
Good luck
I mean better luck
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
I hope GEJ bring Mr Onovo into his government when re-elected
And the woman; Remi Sonaiya too, possibly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.