Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent (40885 Views)

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / 2015: NEDG Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates - AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Arsenella007(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Am so impressed with the NCP presidential candidate.

Sai Onovo grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Arsenella007(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
These politicians are just engaging in superfluous charades

Seriously, I don't give a fvck about their redundant debates!

Because your so called messiah won't last a minute on that podium

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
'that Sir Onovo_ the NCP man.

He made an impression on me.
His intelligence, fitness, poise.

Ohh yes, he is good-looking.

That point he said, (I am not quoting him) that basically problems in schools(education) are things that don't need too much strategizing or setting up of committees, all boiling down to corruption.
That's so true.

Sweet heavens.

That man is all shades of a leader.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by hillsate: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
What are you looking for GMB?
Just to refresh your memory,
AT THE LAST 2011 PRESIDENTIAL GENERAL DEBATE, THE CANDIDATE WHO DID NOT ATTEND IT WON THE ELECTION.
You are witnessing a repeat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by hersexyness(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari is disqualified...

His mates that were present are not just intelligent but physically sound.

No APC

they cannot be bigger than the government...

Vote wisely

have a splendid week

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by vega84(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hw can GMB show? Wen he has nothing to say. Tell his supporters to come and stand in fr him @ least they can shout SAI BUHARI! Rubbish abok.....i. #vegatalks#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Burger01(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Charades!! Smh.

Sai Buhari any day any time..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by anonimi: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Old soldier gone AWOL.

Una nor want hear since Aisha bin tell us sey megida must to rest in peace since convalescence trip to obodo London.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by viczing(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:
I don't know what APC is trying to hide for Nigerians.

They alleged that the debate organizers were compromised by Goodluck Jonathan.

Channels offered it platform, APC still absconded.

PDP offer to engage Buhari in TVC or any provided media house of APC's choice, APC still say NO!

I presume, they don't want Nigerian to know the extent of Mr. Buhari IQ

- His controversial school certificate

- His state of health

- His ability to communicate could also be a major issue.

"The All Progressives Congress (APC) Director of Strategy, Dele Alake, has said that the party’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, would not attend the presidential debate organised by Channels Television, Arise TV and NPAN".

Alake accused some Nigerian media organisations of being compromised. He said that he could not vouch for the independence of some of the organisers of the debate

Nigerians, time to CHANGE your camp. What is APC hiding ?

Cc: barcanista

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Bonapart(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Why is Buhari always running away from debate.
He should prove he is ready to lead..
what message does he thinks he's sending to the people.....
Too many questions unanswered

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/579664663497019392

And the absence of Buhari is why he gets my vote and I will ask others to do the same.

Buhari is an ex soldier and by not participating in that sham debate he has demonstrated that he's operating on a higher plane.

You loose again, sorry.

14 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by ignis: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
GMB always absent....But wanna be present to be the president of Nigeria, Never
GEJ till 2019. ..

10 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by nduchucks: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
The hypocrites who are asking for Buhari should first explain why GEJ was absent at a similar debate in 2011 and chose to debate himself in a subsequent outing.

GEJ will not be helped - too late. Its time to return to Otuoke. tongue

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Hemanwel(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by sammyjay3(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
I love that Ncp candidate he is so sound and intelligent

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

PDP offer to engage Buhari in TVC or any provided media house of APC's choice, APC still say NO!

- His state of health

"The All Progressives Congress (APC) Director of Strategy, Dele Alake, has said that the party’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, would not attend the presidential debate organised by Channels Television, Arise TV and NPAN".

Alake accused some Nigerian media organisations of being compromised. He said that he could not vouch for the independence of some of the organisers of the debate

Instead of ur oga to be busy packin d last of his pooh properties 4 onward relocation to otuoke, he'z playin around!

Our msg iz crystal clear.

"We no dey come una rotten debate!" grin

Ordinarily I would have loved to engage u on dis debate issue sef buh I want Barcanista to engage with, buh d guy dey skelewu-ing away 4rm me like fine babe dey run away 4rm broke a$s niggar grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Toktee(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

- His state of health

BUHARI ASKED YOUR DULLARD A QUESTION WHICH UP TO THIS POINT,HE HAS NOT ANSWER.
If you can not defeat bokoharam in five years,how do you intend to defeat them in six weeks?
Only an intellectual can posed that question.

15 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by sod09(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
ignis:
GMB always absent....But wanna be present to be the president of Nigeria, Never
GEJ till 2019. ..
ode is it by force to attend debate.....all wat day read out in there manifesto re all lies..
DAT wat u enjoy
Clueless follower

10 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Apc doesn t have the interest of Nigerians.They only have the interest of crude oil money.Tinubu,the biggest landlord in lagos ,want to enlarge his coast.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by anonimi: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:
And the absence of Buhari is why he gets my vote and I will ask others to do the same.

Buhari is an ex soldier and by not participating in that sham debate he has demonstrated that he's operating on a higher plane.

You loose again, sorry.

Higher plane of CANCELLING the progressive work of others and letting things go to rot and worstest economic condition
I nor go fit join you oh for that kain yeye higher plain abeg grin Make you dey there alone dey chill with your megida old pensioner grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by tunnary(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:
WHERE IS MR. Boooohary undecided

Hiding in d toilet

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nicur: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari go soon go swear affidavit that he attended this presidential debate grin and some Nigerians go believe am lol

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Toktee(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Instead of ur oga to be busy packin d last of his pooh properties 4 onward relocation to otuoke, he'z playin around!

Our msg iz crystal clear.

"We no dey come una rotten debate!" grin
GBAM!
They should do it with their party branches.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
General Buhari that claims to be a reformed "democrat" and his party that claims to be of change arrogantly boycott every Presidential debate and closed their doors for any possible debate. Nigerians are smarter than they think.
Wait 4 me, I dey load ya reply ontop a big plate of eba, jez wait grin

I don't even need to counter all ur jagban-jantis rhetorics wit plenty stress sef, na to jez waka go library go pick well cooked materials credited to u grin

*Reply*

simplychic:-

He is not painting him black,he is merely stating
what he has done while in office as the president
of the federal republic of Nigeria. If he is wrong
you are free to point out where he is wrong.
Nigerians are already reaping the fruit of their
silly sentiment in 2011 voting in a mediocre, a
president who cannot debate with his opponent
on what he has for this country. A mechanic can
do better job than him, yet I heard he is a
doctor, I question his doctorate degree otueke
degree.

Barcanista:-
"He ran away during Presidential Debate in 2011
Only to Debate against himself

(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)

www.nairaland.com/2014539/indeed-president-jonathan-best-ever/1
U see, na xo life be oo!
Dem dey call diz one "Uncle Karma-chikwendu grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Arsenella007(f): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

You loose again, sorry.

Waris dis one saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by ndcide(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari always showing Nigerians that he is still a chronic despot.

He is being managed to talk to only his APC apologists. they gather APC faithfuls, he talks to them and moves on.

Pathetic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.