Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo (46197 Views)

Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) / Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics / Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by juman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
A lawless country.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by ceejay80s(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
What a wicked man , he has just killed pdp's last chance of winning the presidency post, every vote counts, and now the boy is gone ,so pdp minus one vote.
Rip
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by benson81(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
angryOga you go kill Lawyer pikin? Kanu Agabi chambers no be small firm ooo.You can run but pray make dem no catch you.if not all those ur gra gra go melt.mosquito,bed bug alais kwarikwata go show u red card inside awaiting trail cell.bloody muda4ker angry na GOd go punish you.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by pinkguy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
I wish I was d one I don't mind doing its stay away from people daughter if its their parent wish
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by loomer: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
I go continue to talk am, I no ever get sympathy for police when evil de befall dem, cos they themselves are devil's advocates.

So even when their widows and kids de suffer I no de feel sorry for them.

Police has neva been our friend
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Fourwinds: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dis is aiding and abating in crime Nigeria Police Force. any man who kills secretly for whatever purpose or intention., u shall surely be expose provided u are under d Sun. God Almighty will expose u. Evil doers will reap deir benefits here on earth before u die. Wickedness does not pay and yet many went to Churches today and Some were in Mosques two days ago praising with empty hearts
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by ceejay80s(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is the reason why idont want the police at polling centres on election day, na army we need, police wuruwuru too much,
Oga police if na ur pikin dem shot, u go hide bury am like dat?
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by noblealuu: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sorry but I find this pill very hard to swallow.

I mean, people saw this man shoot someone and no one called the cops? And then the DPO coerced the deceased 's father(who is a lawyer btw) into signing some sot of non disclosure agreement? Did I miss something?

The area te incident happened is @ the outskirts of the city, Calabar. And according to the story, it was at the verge of the DPO coercing the deceased dad that the victim's father discovered there was something fishy shrouding the boy's death. Moreover, it seems u aren't in Nigeria/a nigerian. #just asking though
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by busky101(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
useless hoe
re u gay? Cos m male... M a$$ is not for drills...#mofo
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by cho25bc(f): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Is this a joke or what?

DPO buried someone without the consent of his folks and all these happened with people around?

This is hard to believe.
My dear,that is Nigeria for u o,where anything goes so long it is corrupt in nature. Hmmm,RIP bro
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by ceejay80s(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
daylife7:
Stay away from my daughter.....aleast the man warned the boy. Am not in support of the man's dastardly action but he warned d boy....
Same will hapen to ur son and let's see ur reaction

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nten: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
RIP to the dead. But guy u for no go there again if the man himself don warn you na. The man may even be drunk when he sighted u, pull the trigger .Why! Why!! Why!!!
Thank God ur father na lawyer he will get justice for you.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by jude33084(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
The family of the boy should look for the daughter and shoot her on her head.

Or don't they have badoos in their family?

Shooting the man will make nothing.

Cause him the pain of his life angry
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by ceejay80s(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Are you being serious? People shoot others for dating their daughter, bury them and people know this?
How many times ur papa don shoot ur boyfriends
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by TheMadame(f): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sorry but I find this pill very hard to swallow.

I mean, people saw this man shoot someone and no one called the cops? And then the DPO coerced the deceased 's father(who is a lawyer btw) into signing some sot of non disclosure agreement? Did I miss something?

The killer could be an ex millitant. In the Niger Delta these guys get away with almost anything. If not so why would people in the area be so scared of him?
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by jude33084(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
daylife7:
Stay away from my daughter.....aleast the man warned the boy. Am not in support of the man's dastardly action but he warned d boy....

Are you for real?!
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nickymezor(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmmm, did this jst h appen for real Or is this a sick joke....gosh! Naija wat have u become ova nite ?...Which way abeg..? pure Evil begetting eviiiil....
May his soul rest in peace.Amen
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by ewizard1: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Both the Man and DPO should die by hanging!

Cruel minds needs to be off this earth!
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Tonnierichy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Where is the mustache??
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Suljosh: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.
it is a prohibition of blasphemy, specifically, the misuse or "taking in vain" of the name of the GOD of isreal. Exodus 20:7
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Suljosh: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Is this a joke or what?

DPO buried someone without the consent of his folks and all these happened with people around?

This is hard to believe.
the love of Money is the root of Evil.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
That man is very wicked cry
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Seawhy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by todayguest(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
See fine boy!!! Now that, the suspect is at large. Oga DPO don enter one chance, nd throw away him career for gutter.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by toprealman: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
I AM SURE THIS SAME MAN WILL BE RUNNING AFTER SEC SCHOOL GIRLS. I HOPE HE GETS THE PUNISHMENT HE DESERVES.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by klevajey: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
clubone0501:
undecided....is it just me or the story doesn't add up somehow

is it just me or ur father is a police man........

mofos
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Suljosh:
it is a prohibition of blasphemy, specifically, the misuse or "taking in vain" of the name of the GOD of isreal. Exodus 20:7
u well
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
busky101:
re u gay? Cos m male... M a$$ is not for drills...#mofo
u r hoe, u not male
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by synergycom19: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.
Is GEJ fighting for the masses who voted him into office?
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
synergycom19:

Is GEJ fighting for the masses who voted him into office?
yes
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Afroconnect: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
All these killing with impunity is thriving cos PDP the ruling party thrives in it and the leader is weak and condones violence and indiscipline.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by ifeomaekol(f): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
And we wonder why KARMA is a BITCH? She gets to 35 and she and popsy wonders why there aren't any suitors. Let mother earth and the heavens jugde and avenage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) / 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.