Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo (46211 Views)

Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) / Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics / Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Aroh48(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
prevail23:
r.I.p bro...that's d reason we both parents and youths should stop watching American and phillipine movies
Gbam.kudos to you bro.Infact,take one bottle of alomo for my head.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Aroh48(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
bigv:
Poor soul. I actually used to think that what could be worse than living in the North where Bokoharam is prevalent and you're not sure if the next bomb would go off around you.
However incidents like this makes me think otherwise, with the level of insanity and corruption in our society, lives are not secured.
Who would have thought a man would shoot another fellow without impunity. With the so called 'law-enforcement' connivance.
I weep for our dear country. Only God can guarantee our safety.
Lemme hear any stupid fellow shout Gej or SaiBuhari angry
U ar on point.May ur wisdom increase

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by prevail23(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aroh48:
Gbam.kudos to you bro.Infact,take one bottle of alomo for my head.
which bartender know u for my area?its like u want d next topic to be "a nairalander named prevail Godwin has just been killed by a bar-man bcox he drank alomo and didn't pay for it" grin
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by isan(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
So sad
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by bigv(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amen. God bless You.
Aroh48:
U ar on point.May ur wisdom increase
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Edusouls(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
the man warned him, but the scent of a woman would not allow him to smell that his own gruesome and untimely death is also smelling, he was killed by the girl, if he had stopped visiting, he would have not dance with the devil dad,cos when you dance with the devil he always wins.. women destroying and cutting men's life short since sampson and delilah...r.i.p poor boy..a dreaded curse now follows and haunts the wicked dad to misery in this life and next..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by OKNkanu(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2015
frankmishael1:
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.
smh...... cry
frankmishael1:
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

smh......
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by mahmud0007(m): 12:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmm if I should be the boy's dad I would have balanced the equation by killing the DPO before any super stories
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by mahmud0007(m): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmmm if I should be the boy's dad I would have balanced the equation by killing the DPO before going for the madman and his generations
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by shurlermoz(m): 1:49am On Mar 23, 2015
frankmishael1:

Never knew you are the gate keeper for hell, how your oga na, the devil himself?!
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by cococandy(f): 5:14am On Mar 23, 2015
Wickedness in high places
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by cococandy(f): 5:17am On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sorry but I find this pill very hard to swallow.

I mean, people saw this man shoot someone and no one called the cops? And then the DPO coerced the deceased 's father(who is a lawyer btw) into signing some sot of non disclosure agreement? Did I miss something?

The only thing keeping one from going insane is to emtionally distance oneself from all the insanity that is condoned in that country.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by chomygolden(f): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2015
frankmishael1:

you get sense at all Abeg stop calling christ name.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by swtglo(f): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2015
dis kind of people shud not be allow in our society, whether he wanted to may d daughter or wat? Nigerian police u are disgrace to d country
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Now he can marry his daughter, Dimwit....
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2015
chomygolden:
you get sense at all Abeg stop calling christ name.
are you mad? u don't have respect
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2015
shurlermoz:

Never knew you are the gate keeper for hell, how your oga na, the devil himself?!
mumu
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2015
OKNkanu:
smh...... crysmh......
ode
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by shurlermoz(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2015
frankmishael1:
mumu

It might take time but you will soon realise your folly. When Jesus himself said everybody should come to him both sinners and saints, you siddon inside darkness the open gate of hell, I hope the job dey pay well sha.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by grandlexuz(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Is this a joke or what?

DPO buried someone without the consent of his folks and all these happened with people around?

This is hard to believe.

Funny thing is the father of the deceased is a lawyer.. Funny how he was first coerced into signing a "shut up my mouth" document.. It does not add up!

P.s.. I will be sending the transport fare this afternoon. Do you want it in CFA or Naira?..Lol
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
shurlermoz:

It might take time but you will soon realise your folly. When Jesus himself said everybody should come to him both sinners and saints, you siddon inside darkness the open gate of hell, I hope the job dey pay well sha.
quote me and die
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by chomygolden(f): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2015
frankmishael1:
are you mad? u don't have respect
you dey fine respect but you so much lack it. See him teeth like shovel grin grin
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
chomygolden:
you dey fine respect but you so much lack it. See him teeth like shovel grin grin
forget politics, I think i like u accept my pm honey
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by shurlermoz(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2015
frankmishael1:
quote me and die

Why are you so scared on the truth?!
You are a looser, things don't work for you and things will never work for you if you don't change that attitude, no be curse o na just simple fact.
Talking about dying, dem don die finish for ya house?! After everybody including ur self die finish then we can argue about me dying.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
shurlermoz:

I'm a looser, things will never work for me
Talking about dying, dem don die finish for my house?! After everybody including my self die finish then we can argue about me dying. I will die by hanging
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by melomelo: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
tola9ja:
TOO MUCH OF TRAGEDY IN JONATHAN TENURE
THE TRAGEDY IN JONATHAN TENURE- A PROMISE FROM THE GREAT LOSERS
1. BUHARI
2. ATIKU
3. TINUBU
4. BABANGIDA
5. AMECHI
6. OTHERS
GEJ Till 2019
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by ArcToyin(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Too shocking. Is her daughter queen of Elizabeth. Devil lives in some people's live.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by shurlermoz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=frankmishael1 post=31915156][/quote]

As you have typed it out so shall it be for you.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by tola9ja: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
melomelo:

THE TRAGEDY IN JONATHAN TENURE- A PROMISE FROM THE GREAT LOSERS
1. BUHARI
2. ATIKU
3. TINUBU
4. BABANGIDA
5. AMECHI
6. OTHERS
GEJ Till 2019

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by jullibobi(f): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Oh. Devil is wicked, look what he did to a little boy, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by JOINFRIEND(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pls monitor this case to the end because I do. Not trust the police

Pix: Late Douglas after he was exhumed and while he was still alive[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos / Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.