Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? (2704 Views)

When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
I was discussing with some friends about virginty and Marriage,and one of my friends(a guy) said he would Never marry a Virgin because he wouldn't want his wife to be inexperienced when it comes to bedroom play,and it would make his wife expect too much from him...
Another friend (a girl) said she felt keeping virginity till after marriage is a very courageous and religious thing to do,but not for her,she said that Men of this century don't really value a virgin anymore,that we,men,see virgins as "Maryamakas"....She said she would rather give up her virginty to a random cute guy,no mutual feelings,no regrets,no expectations.....hmm... When i asked her the ideal age for a girl to start having s3x she said 17.....
Well What is your opinion guys n girls and at what age do you think is ok for girls to start having sex......
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Enegod(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by prevail23(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
I won't like to marry a virgin sha,*no reasons * naso I be*I no like virgins; D

O.P give me d girl's number! grin...am cute too grin
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
prevail23:
I won't like to marry a virgin sha,*no reasons * naso I be*I no like virgins; D

O.P give me d girl's number! grin...am cute too grin
Lol...badt guy...
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by alberto2k(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
She being a virgin doesn't gurantee that she'll make a good wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
I would only date a virgin..if only she is ready to learn and explore....

On the no sex stuff...the Door is wide open...
There are millions out there waiting for me to even say hi to them not to talk of having sex....

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by prevail23(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
slyIsaac:

Lol...badt guy...
grin no worry,I will send u d number wen am done grin
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by justmag(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
I can teach a virgin a thing or two but as far as no sex b4 marriage goes. It depends on the girl! But I highly doubt I can do that.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
prevail23:
grin no worry,I will send u d number wen am done grin
Done with what?
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by prevail23(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
slyIsaac:

Done with what?
preaching to d younglady
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by pretydiva(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Marriage is honorable n bed undefile. Sex is meant only 4 married people. It's such a pity dat guys n gals of dis generation no longer value it. Dat doesn't mean dat dere r no more virgins in dis our present generation . Keeping urself 4 ur future spouse is a wise n honorable tin 2 do.

4 Likes

Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by stephenqueen: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
alberto2k:
She being a virgin doesn't gurantee that she'll make a good wife undecided
Guy origin101 talk say ma I collect alomo from u....oya gimme ma alomo I dey wait grin grin grin
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Marriage is honorable n bed undefile. Sex is meant only 4 married people. It's such a pity dat guys n gals of dis generation no longer value it. Dat doesn't mean dat dere r no more virgins in dis our present generation . Keeping urself 4 ur future spouse is a wise n honorable tin 2 do.
GBAMMM Nne thank you for this......
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by stephenqueen: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
pretydiva:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Ray360: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
virginity is priceless and sacred. I marvel at the echelon of moral decay in our society today . A society where we stew in the immoral and justify it by lauding it as "it doesn't matter". I read a thread on front page today and marvelled at how many ladies bashed those blowing the brazen trumpet of Virginis. virginity is a virtue of pride. no matter how we may try to discredit it, the infallible fact still remains that Virginity is priceless.

I would never deflower my woman before marriage. it is a sin. sex is most honourable when practised in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by stephenqueen: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
See as some gurls here dey talk say sex is meant for the married ones lyk say dem be virgin undecided undecided....My question to those girls is dat are they virgin? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Long story
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by alberto2k(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Guy origin101 talk say ma I collect alomo from u....oya gimme ma alomo I dey wait grin grin grin
oboi beta rush go meet am...e dey him handembarassed
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by stephenqueen: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
alberto2k:

oboi beta rush go meet am...e dey him handembarassed
U don drink ma alomo ba,if na play abeg stop amu and bring ma alomogrin
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by alberto2k(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

U don drink ma alomo ba,if na play abeg stop amu and bring ma alomogrin
Bro... na only kenyan weed remain nd its not good for the brain grin
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Its indeed honorable...Although am not soo sure its wise..you know...This century has altered the definition of wise when it comes to sex and marriage...
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ray360:
virginity is priceless and sacred. I marvel at the echelon of moral decay in our society today . A society where we stew in the immoral and justify it by lauding it as "it doesn't matter". I read a thread on front page today and marvelled at how many ladies bashed those blowing the brazen trumpet of Virginis. virginity is a virtue of pride. no matter how we may try to discredit it, the infallible fact still remains that Virginity is priceless.

I would never deflower my woman before marriage. it is a sin. sex is most honourable when practised in marriage.
Honour?...in sex?...sounds boring..
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
So?
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? by stephenqueen: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro... na only kenyan weed remain nd its not good for the brain grin
Oya bring amu make i kush grin

(1) (Reply)

Did You Prefer This To A Cane ? / Check Out Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date / What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.