Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) (6011 Views)

This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} / A Girl Came Visiting With Her 8month Child. See Wahala / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) by juianne95(f): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

guy,were u dey get all this ur pic n video sef undecided
Re: I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
juianne95:
guy,were u dey get all this ur pic n video sef undecided
You dey feel am?
Re: I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) by juianne95(f): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
You dey feel am?

as in ehn
Re: I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
juianne95:
as in ehn
Re: I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) by juianne95(f): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

this one no follow sad
Re: I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) by trishlovely(f): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2015
arthurflex:
Advice Needed!!
I was on my “own” i heard a knock on
my
Door.
She came into my room i did not say
“anything” She started playing and kising my Lips I
did not say “Anything”
i was on my
“own” o
She now insert something from me in to
her.. I did not say “Anything i was on My own o
After few minutes She started Crying i
did not say anything
When she finished Crying she was now
laughing i kept Quiet i did not say
Anything ……. After Two weeks she said she is
“Pregnant” i did not even know what happen self.
SHE RAPED ME!! now she said she is
Pregnant for Who
I reject it In Jesus name!!
What do you think guys??
(A) i should marry Her
(B) Abort it the
pregnancy
(C) Report to the nearest police
station for “”Raped”
(D) GO for DNA TEST
(E) kill her
(F) Run Away
(G)None of Above
(H)Ask Google??
Go for DNA test.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Stop Men From CHEATING! / Whats With Girls And Beards? / A Guy Called Airforce1 Sending Me Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.