Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} (13311 Views)

South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / A Girl Came Visiting With Her 8month Child. See Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Airforce1(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
After my new bae left yesterday, one other girl came to check on me uninvited.

To cut the story short,
I woke up this beautiful morning only to find her inner wear on the sofa.

I had no choice than to fling the piece of shiit outter window.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by WomanWrappa(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
kiss undecided
How will this help us
Airforce1 I suggest you visit a psychiatrist ASAP

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Orubebe01: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Boy wake up you should be ashamed of yourself, your juniors in the music industry are already winning award and you are here talking about women all the time. We are beginning to hate you cos of your attitude and indirectly, you are killing your career.

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
i'd like to smoke from tat pot too

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Kakamorufu(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2016
ya proud of yourself now boy?
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Your publicity will kill your wack Career and I will be there Laughing my ass off.

26 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by dollyjoy(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Ok, we have seen the new plasma daddy bought. Okay now

39 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by HrmOlolade(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Airforce u shaa refused to grow up with that ur wide nose like camel

36 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by 9cent(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
You're highly promiscuous

You too young for that now

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Mediapace: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice Plasma sad

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Kai grin

22 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Disgusting.
You opened a thread just to show us your bae's underwear

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Strawman: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2016
lalasticlala I just caught you viewing this thread o! Don't you dare take it to front page angry

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by bamirotola: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Dis is d second time if not more you"l show us ur sitting room? Wtz special in ur living room dt u head over heels fr? Is it ur first generation flat screen series or ur old AC wc ain't sure it's working? Get a life bro.... I hope in ur next thread, God will bless you enough to post a bigger house with well furnished living room... not this Manger....

U deserve a slaap for ds post tho.. #walksoutofthread

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by mizzbouqui(f): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2016
So what should we do about this? undecided
Mtchewww *walkouttathread*

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
WomanWrappa:
kiss undecided
How will this help us
Airforce1 I suggest you visit a psychiatrist ASAP

I concur
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by 7Randall: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Smh
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
See your AC gan sef. mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
bamirotola:
Dis is d second time if not more you"l show us ur sitting room? Wtz special in ur living room dt u head over heels fr? Is it ur first generation flat screen series or ur old AC wc ain't sure it's working? Get a life bro.... I hope in ur next thread, God will bless you enough to post a bigger house with well furnished living room... not this Manger....

U deserve a slaap for ds post tho.. #walksoutofthread

lmao damm

12 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by ajokeade920: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin see yabbing! Op, u r in real big shiit for dis grin
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by otipoju(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Some people appear stupid when they are quiet, and then they open their mouth and then they erase all doubt... even a JSS 3 boy can not fall hand like this.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Ajewealth123(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oluwasaeon:
See your AC gan sef. mtcheww
someone should notify me when this traffic 1 becomes sensible. Not quite long,I think last week,some. Guys on nairaland who met him in the game where showing awards and achievements,but this one is either collecting 5k from football,directing traffic or throwing his sister's underwear claiming a girlfriends own away.

9 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by PETRUCE: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Many are mad ...buh a few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by GeeGee98: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Very useless post. undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by hungryboy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Airforce1, the number 1 gateman of Lekki phase 1,
Your oga don travel again, leave house for you,
You don dey misbehave

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ajewealth123:
someone should notify me when this traffic 1 becomes sensible. Not quite long,I think last week,some. Guys on nairaland who met him in the game where showing awards and achievements,but this one is either collecting 5k from football,directing traffic or throwing his sister's underwear claiming a girlfriends own away.
Lol
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Smellymouth: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
HrmOlolade:

cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Airforce1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Your publicity will kill your wack Career and I will be there Laughing my ass off.
I didn't know dude has a career.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by groomed: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
So what should we do about this? undecided
Mtchewww *walksouttathread*
we should get married cry
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by mizzbouqui(f): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
groomed:
we should get married cry
Enh undecided
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by groomed: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Enh undecided
yes embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.