Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) (38887 Views)

Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Wombraiders abeg come post tht ur "change" "change" gif make I laff abeg grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by condralbede(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Meaning if Buhari wins the elections you go just die?? Very unfortunate
I love your comment ''IF'' buhari wins.... so mate he won't win.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Aijayberry(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2015
One of the elders look like OBJ
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Princess042(f): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ all the way
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2015
najoke:

Na wah o.....which lie did you burst,u r guys are so funny....u show pic not audio or video to proof ur claim
Can u give me a link where lai Mohammed or APC representative .....not one unknown twitterer user....said GEJ was cursed.
Even a kid will tell that the both pic show people praying......forget what anybody says.
SO GUY U NO BURST ANYTHING.... grin
Sorry to unburst ur burst grin cool :- tongue

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Clock is ticking, time is running, card reader is charging, PVC is dusting, wind of change is blowing, umbrella is …leaking, INEC is distributing, GMB is promising, jonathanians are insulting, Nigerians are willing, PDP is doubting, Ebele is bribing, change is coming, corrupt leaders shall be leaving, God is watching, PDP shall be packing, some are hating cos am rhyming; keep on sweeping, dnt stop marching. MARCH 28, Pop champagne cos change is here to stay!!!!!!! SAI BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Devil is a liar only when u have not met an APC member.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2015
So wetin APc get to defend this now oya aresa omenka and co wetin be ur defense?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Mogidi: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Caught red handed again, anyway a party led by Liar Mohammed would always lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by XBLadez: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2015
APC will always say silly things to scorn GEJ but not to worry, we're almost there. After Buhari is sent home again crying, GEJ will engineer a full campaign in Lagos and flush out Tinubu/Fashola and their cohorts

VOTE - Jimmy Agbaje - 2023

Vote - GEJ - 2019

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by EcoTerror: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2015
APc rats can drink their poison. My oba's don't play to the gallery, they know where their bread will be buttered.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by M4gunners: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Op thanks you for this post. I have wondered why they should curse GEJ. APC una yansh don open finish.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Dahmum(f): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
I just HATE all dis leaders.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by ichidodo: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
That awkward moment when neutrals or the common man in the street burst APC propaganda without any input from any Tanoid nearby.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:
The party of a conglomerate of Anger, pain and conscienceless felons are going about running their mouth that the Yorubas Obas cursed Our Dear President. When in actual fact what the Yoruba Obas did was actually Giving President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the Highest form of Blessings in the Yoruba culture. This is a type of blessing they never gave to obasanjo.

apchit in their well known infamous propaganda Lai mohammed forgot to tell us that the Osun state Rauf Aregbesola was given the same blessings.
Pictures say thousand words.

PGEJ Receiving Royal Blessings

You really tried with this PHOTOSHOPPED WORK guy. When I checked for image of Aregbesola being blessed by the obas of Yoruba, this picture from Nairaland(yours) is the only one present but for GEJ I saw so many websites.

Also, why is Aregbesola not at the central position like GEJ? he was just standing up like all the obas themselves at one corner?

It will also do us good if you can give us at least a link(dating back to the time this aregbesola's pix was taken) to a reliable website which has this picture when it was taken. Thanks.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Beamborla(f): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2015
In case you need prayer from an Oba, jes contact moi. I haff kidnapped my village king along with his staff... he will pray for you. grin
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by wise0ne: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2015
wakacome:
The same way APC detest your "stupidity"with a very deep passion.......if they like they should bless him or curse him that will not change the fact that most nigerians will use their votes to chase the clueless jonathan back to otuoke...Goodluck jonathan is the most desperate president in the world

Wakacome

then why tell lies that he was being cursed?
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by HzRF(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2015
adebajo11:
Clock is ticking, time is running, card reader is charging, PVC is dusting, wind of change is blowing, umbrella is …leaking, INEC is distributing, GMB is promising, jonathanians are insulting, Nigerians are willing, PDP is doubting, Ebele is bribing, change is coming, corrupt leaders shall be leaving, God is watching, PDP shall be packing, some are hating cos am rhyming; keep on sweeping, dnt stop marching. MARCH 28, Pop champagne cos change is here to stay!!!!!!! SAI BUHARI.
Ok all i know is
U endorse ur man I endorse mine.. U vote I vote inec count I win if lyk take to the street u wasted ur life Ur cup of tea
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Riodiao(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Dear Friends and Co-compatriots,
As one who had sat in meetings with both President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, I can confidently and in all honesty convey my humble opinion to you, that the difference between the choice of Jonathan and Buhari, is in similitude of the difference between the peoples choice and the choice of one man.

1. Buhari was not chosen by the North.
2. Buhari never discussed with Yoruba Leaders for adoption.
3. Buhari is not on Ndigbo agenda, talk-less of adoption.

Now it should be crystal clear to suspect, that one man chose Buhari for his personal interest, put publicly making it look as if it is a peoples choice.
On the surface, it may seem simple, but with the antecedents of this one man, any well meaning Nigerian should be concerned.

Friends as they say, why go to hell, when heaven is free?
Vote the genuine peoples choice, Vote Goodluck Jonathan of PDP for stability, peace and positive advancement of our dear country NIGERIA!!!

Chief Udoka Udeogaranya
President
Ndigbo Support and Ndigbo Cultural Society of Nigeria (NCSN)

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2015
SammyHoe:

You really tried with this PHOTOSHOPPED WORK guy. When I checked for image of Aregbesola being blessed by the obas of Yoruba, this picture from Nairaland(yours) is the only one present but for GEJ I saw so many websites.

Also, why is Aregbesola not at the central position like GEJ? he was just standing up like all the obas themselves as one corner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2015
SammyHoe:
[s]You really tried with this PHOTOSHOPPED WORK guy. When I checked for image of Aregbesola being blessed by the obas of Yoruba, this picture from Nairaland(yours) is the only one present but for GEJ I saw so many websites.

Also, why is Aregbesola not at the central position like GEJ? he was just standing up like all the obas themselves as one corner?[/s]

tinubu could slap u for this kind of lame defense,come up with something better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:
rauf before his re-election.
Still waiting...
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by swaggyfunmite: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2015
whether dey curse or bless him....he will not win by d grace of God.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:
I detest apc with a very Deadly Passion.
[size=28pt]That is your curse.
May God deliver you from your bondage before it is too late.

Most of the Obas GEJ knelt down for are cultists who kneel down to idols.
GEJ was initiated into their cult by kneeling down to them.
He does not know about Yoruba's custom and tradition.
[
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by bamiwuye: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
One thing I want everybody to know is that the fact that Tinubu's supports Buhari does not means all yoruba race hate President Jonathan.Please,put it @ the back of your mind, there are millions of yoruba's that are in support of Goodluck. All these you see in social media are just propaganda from Goodluck political enemies which claims to be yorubas'.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by authenticated: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2015
wakacome:
The same way APC detest your "stupidity"with a very deep passion.......if they like they should bless him or curse him that will not change the fact that most nigerians will use their votes to chase the clueless jonathan back to otuoke...Goodluck jonathan is the most desperate president in the world
Don't use the word nigerians. Only senceless one like you will keep backing awkward party like apc. I sincerely weep for you.

Wakacome
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by ndcide(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
I can never vote APC in this election. They are just too diabolical.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by joshua8016: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Yoruba Oba's don't bless with itele (walking stick) while they pray/bless with 'Irukere'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.