Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) (38888 Views)

Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
wise0ne:

then why tell lies that he was being cursed?
A blessing on a wicked man is a curse...no be me talk am,na bible talk am.......the voice of the people is the voice of GOD...you call yourself the "wiseone"but your comments is saying something else....

Wakacome
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Segadem(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maczeelly:
In other news...........VOtE FoR CHANgE
yeah
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by fuke(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
adino:
The party of a conglomerate of Anger, pain and conscienceless felons are going about running their mouth that the Yorubas Obas cursed Our Dear President. When in actual fact what the Yoruba Obas did was actually Giving President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the Highest form of Blessings in the Yoruba culture. This is a type of blessing they never gave to obasanjo.

apchit in their well known infamous propaganda Lai mohammed forgot to tell us that the Osun state Rauf Aregbesola was given the same blessings.
Pictures say thousand words.

PGEJ Receiving Royal Blessings

They can use the same scenario to curse or bless.
depending on what they were saying.

They must have informed Lai Mohammed they cursed the man.

More so, the man does not even understand their language.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by folem: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
smiley
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Splashme: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]APC are all a
bunch of lying brats
[/size]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Laid2001: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
The two picture are not depicting the same thing at all.
One guy was cowed sitting down and bowing to the mammons around him, while the other stood up to the mammon, folding his hands in defence with his heads high up!

GEJ was like please help me oo!
Rauf was like, non of my business, I am not your slave, to these same obas!
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by abilleee(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
It doesn't take you a second look to know the two pictures are different, so if GEJ was staged in the middle of attraction then you need to proof it with the real picture not something that look alike... #Don'tYouThink?
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by pegasusautos: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
He is not winning mate

MrIncrediible:

Meaning if Buhari wins the elections you go just die?? Very unfortunate
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some folks are now claiming that the other pic is fake.

Official from Osun State website:

http://osun.gov.ng/2014/06/18/osun-monarchs-endorse-aregbesola-re-election/
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by adino(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
otemanuduno:

OP can I apply the bless/curse principle to that Aregbesola's linkless pix you showed to us?

OP, if that Aregbesola's pix is not an edited pic, may you live long and have money in life...but if it is an edited pic, may you not see the ************** and may you be po*r for ever

I will unleash the stars on you if you refuse to come and confess to us that you are lying cheesy

I did not snap aragberascal pictures, neither was I there. The picture I shared are real and as clear as reality.

My Blessings and curses to you otemanuduno
If those pictures of aregbe are false May you never be accused of falsehood in your Life Amen.
But, if those pictures of aregbe are real and true "MAY YOU HENCEFORTH LIVE AND DIE IN POVERTY, MAY YOUR CHILDREN BEG FOR EVERYTHING THE WANT AND NEED IN LIFE, MAY YOU ALWAYS BE ACCUSED OF FALSEHOOD IN ANY THING YOU DO. MAY CURSES OF YOUR ANCESTORS FOLLOW YOU AND LIVE WITH YOU TILL THE LAST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE", AMEN![b][/b]
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
SammyHoe:

You really tried with this PHOTOSHOPPED WORK guy. When I checked for image of Aregbesola being blessed by the obas of Yoruba, this picture from Nairaland(yours) is the only one present but for GEJ I saw so many websites.

Also, why is Aregbesola not at the central position like GEJ? he was just standing up like all the obas themselves at one corner?

It will also do us good if you can give us at least a link(dating back to the time this aregbesola's pix was taken) to a reliable website which has this picture when it was taken. Thanks.

Here you go:
http://osun.gov.ng/2014/06/18/osun-monarchs-endorse-aregbesola-re-election/

Doesn't get more official than that. Oh, and you're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
SammyHoe:
SEE WHERE THE OP GOT THE PICTURE OF GEJ from
: http://www.77evenbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/1425898513_jona_oni.jpeg

Pls help me ask him where he got the picture of Aregbesola from? Directly from his laptop device of course. No link at all for Aregbe's pix but for GEJ that's the link I just showed you above.

Those who have the knowledge of HTML will understand me. Op used this code to bring on GEJ'S PICTURE: [img] content [/im.g]
But for Aregbe's pix, since the pix has never been on any website earlier, Op clicked on Nairaland's 'Upload Image' and visited his laptop's gallery to upload it. It is a photo shopped work from the OP, else let him give us at least a link to the website he got the pix from. Perhaps OP is the personal photographer of Aregbe grin [/size]

Here is OP's Facebook account: Grandson Adeyinka. Here is the link of OP's first post of this thing on the website :https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152620186701249&set=a.10151777650356249.1073741829.668706248&type=1

Let OP give us a link where we can find Aregbe's pix with the Obas pointing rod at him. Bliv me, OP will provide a Facebook link which he updated this topic in yesterday grin

Stop spreading falsehood.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by hush15: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
shikaan:
see this another APC lie busted.
https://www.nairaland.com/2211232/embarrasment-called-apc-pictures

Another lie is that the said GEJ boycotted the 2011 NEDG Presidential Debate and that Buhari Attended. Well, that's also wrong cos GEJ did attend that debate and you need to hear Jo speak. I think he delivered based on what he said.

Here is a youtube link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bW86OJkMfo

APC is just full of lies
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by hush15: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
dmyke:

Stop spreading falsehood. Why APC too like lie?

That picture isn't photoshopped. Am a graphix person and its easy to know what is not.

Lier....
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Adelebadmos(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
I reserve my comment till Sunday after we will have finished voting the right man for the now!
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by ejiga21: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party?
Check out this:

1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim)
9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by otemanuduno: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
adino:

I did not snap aragberascal pictures, neither was I there. The picture I shared are real and as clear as reality.

My Blessings and curses to you otemanuduno
If those pictures of aregbe are false May you never be accused of falsehood in your Life Amen.
But, if those pictures of aregbe are real and true "MAY YOU HENCEFORTH LIVE AND DIE IN POVERTY, MAY YOUR CHILDREN BEG FOR EVERYTHING THE WANT AND NEED IN LIFE, MAY YOU ALWAYS BE ACCUSED OF FALSEHOOD IN ANY THING YOU DO. MAY CURSES OF YOUR ANCESTORS FOLLOW YOU AND LIVE WITH YOU TILL THE LAST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE", AMEN![b][/b]

Guy, i didn't curse you nah! Are u afraid that I am going to unleash the stars on you? grin

That's how GEJ's supporters do, throwing stones at anyone who says CHANGE!!!

GROW UP GUY!!!
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by adino(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
otemanuduno:

Guy, i didn't curse you nah! Are u afraid that I am going to unleash the stars on you? grin

That's how GEJ's supporters do, throwing stones at anyone who says CHANGE!!!

GROW UP GUY!!!

That is what you all apchits are "BLOODY HYPOCRITES"
After writing thrash and cursing your poverty infested life, you expect me to keep quiet when I am not President Jonathan that rogues like you insult the way you like.
Now that it has been proven that those pictures are true, enjoy the pronouncement on your life.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by otemanuduno: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
adino:

That is what you all apchits are "BLOODY HYPOCRITES"
After writing thrash and cursing your poverty infested life, you expect me to keep quiet when I am not President Jonathan that rogues like you insult the way you like.
Now that it has been proven that those pictures are true, enjoy the pronouncement on your life.

Back2Sender. Nothing has been proven as true. And even if it is true, you are the owner of your curse for lack of tolerance. Let's watch each other and see who'll eventually get your curse.

#Back2Sender grin
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport / Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.