Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life (32724 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by donsmarte(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2015
why shuting down ur ministry,dnt u no longer believe dat God wil protect u
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Agukagu(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2015
seunakin231:
Gbam!!!!

And may God visit you with Buhari/Idiagbonic brutality and show you no mercy like your heartless master.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by caprini1: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Men of god indeed!....afraid of body killers and not soul killers!
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Montaque(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2015
CaptainCodes:

#Jonathan's butt licker
Under whose tenure?

Its until God becomes the president of Nigeria that you will stop this your blame game.
I wonder the excuses you will make for the state governors in whose states this is happening?
GEJ is the only elected public officer you know
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Chriso2: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
It was said that adoration continues after general elections, if elections will still hold come March 28, u dat post Fr. Mbaka shuts down adoration over threats to life, what did u gain in turning d truth upside down?
For those dat r talking rubbish against Fr. Mbaka, its only wt time, "onu kwuru njo ga ekwu nma". Also, Remember Fr. Mbaka never ask 4 protectn 4rm u or govt. he never said His God is tired to protect him. "Chi Fr. Mbaka kariri okwu okotere" hope u dey understand? Fr. Mbaka, we r proud of U!
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by OpraMenu(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
HE CLOSED TO AVOID WORSHIPERS GETTING HURT IN CASE OF ELECTION VIOLENCE.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Orikinla(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
OpraMenu:
HE CLOSED TO AVOID WORSHIPERS GETTING HURT IN CASE OF ELECTION VIOLENCE.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Gr8tasign: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
victorazy:

So why the FEAR?
Shame and fear represents SIN check in the case of Adam and Eve.
Fr. Mbaka messed up.
Yes he is oiled but anntd can leave man. I pity the man when he said "that thing that put GEJ should take him out of that place" that thing? shocked

A christian without background go and study ur bible, even elijah was running and hiding from king ahab for 3.5yrs until God said to him tis time to show urself to the king and i will prove myself God. Get sense!
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by asha01: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
Jonathan and his killer squad, leave the Man of God alone.

Jonathan is backed by Witches and Wizards, Separatist Zionists, BH, Militants, OPC, Kidnappers and Arm rubbers.

We must stop Jonathan now we can before he destroys Nigeria. Things must Change.

The Man of God should focus on the things of God
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Gr8tasign: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Fess:
Father Mbaka has nothing to say. For a man who claims that HOLY SPIRIT says when HE doesn't say shows a man who is idle. Mbaka no longer has time for the Scriptures but dambles into politics with the dexterity of the uninformed. GOD can't say anything a moment ago and changes HIS mind the next second. That man has never heard from GOD. The threat to his life is hoax, he just wants to draw media attention to himself

A carnal man like u can never understand the ways of the spirit/or haven't u heard "my ways aren't ur ways, the foolishness of God is wiser than men". So, simply admit is beyond ur capacity and not being a judge. Tnx!
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by egift(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2015
asha01:

The Man of God should focus on the things of God
And be less concerned about the welfare of his congregation? And don't speak the word of God if directed, just because it will hurt the ego of Jonathan. Even when the members are suffering due to the leaders?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Edusouls(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
eleojo23:
If his claims are true, then all those who have been strong critics of GEJ would have been killed by now.

Also, if the threat is real, he should have made a report to the police.

He is most likely experiencing self-inflicted paranoia that comes from talking too much.
dont joke with the annointed man of God, he always says the truth as God demands..those kabals chasing him dont know that they are dammned to the pits of hell starting from earth here...
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Edusouls(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:
.. Fr Mabaka start the drama without knowing how to end the drama.. It is a pity
Why involve yourself in a political talk to the level of insulting the President office, that is bad.. I don't think Mr president is after your life but your people are!!!
yes you are right ma brother,but the inevitable fact remains that he said the truth..
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Uncletony(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
MrIncrediible:

I wonder who you are to claim he wasn't spoken to by God.
Mbaka is a clown suffering from self-inflicted paranoia!. He is not a man of God. He always seek attention from politician, just check his history with d then gov. Chimaroke nnamani & u will understand exactly what i mean. Tanx
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Edusouls(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:
A man of God scared to die? But you were ordained by God, what of the version that says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, what of when the lord says we shall thread on serpent and scorpions and by no means shall they hurt us, doesn't it apply to you? Thought the message was given to you from God and your scared? But jesus wasn't scared when he died for us, mbaka your a nuisance you lose your worth now for this, #nonsense

Gej till 2019
jesus is God and human, mbaka is noo God but just a human servant of God, it is in human nature to fear death and run for survival, he said the truth about the evil that is eaten deep in our society and is destroying the future of me and you blind fool, in this life and next you cant and will never attain the height,respect, charisma,blessings,success mbaka have enjoyed..monkey like you, if there is a threat to ur life ,wont you run? Mbaka should not run because he is not made of flesh and blood,but of wood. You ignorant people should be carefull how u talk,before ur mouth brings curses and dammnation to your soul..be warned
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Edusouls(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
deflover:
why him dey fear na.....let APC give am the same security wey house of rep leader dey use na.......nonsense....ojukwu go vomit for him grave say dem let dis one papa waste sperm to make an igbo man who doesnt know his history angry angry angry angry
the devil will vomit dammnation on ur own grave for being so blind to seeing the truth that there is so much evil,death and devastating corruption in jonathans goverment, God will vomit blessings on that mans grave,he is a true man of God..pray for ur lost souls,cos the terrible faith of eternal suffering awaits many,that refuse to change..
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Edusouls(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
His god should protect him cheesy
of course his God have and always will protect his son and also ur demon will always put you to misery and torment you..
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Edusouls(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
Jonathan should better be praying that nothing happens to Fr. Mbaka at all. The blood of Nigerians who have died under Jonathan is alarming.
that man na correct bad luck i never see.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Edusouls(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lakayanah:
If truly he is a man of God he has nothing to fear. Daniel was put in the lion's den but came out stronger than before. Fake Nigerian men of God. Fear fear.
come nahh lets them put you into the lions nahh..mbaka no be human, na iron..
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
drlawizle:

Military aligning with insurgents again Na wa oh

You are still doubting the possibility of boko haram insider/Boko haram sympathizers in the military.

The bomb blast in the community happened on the 24th December 2010 after an unexplainable drama that by the then military that saw the replacement of the troops in the location by a superior officer who cared more about the cold weather than the turn bodies from the explosion and the safty of the people.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Edusouls:
of course his God have and always will protect his son and also ur demon will always put you to misery and torment you..

Whatz d diff between God and god? I worship a God not a god. So i can never be put to shame
Copied?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by omobaba101(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Beginning to suspect someone is paying him for all the drama. Pastor Bakare has been involved in talking against government without the exemption of the present regime, but I can't remember if he had closed his church once over threat to life, note that he doesn't even have 100,000 followers
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Chuckeey(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
that's what you get when you stick your nose to business that is of no consign to you.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Defcon1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
eleko1:
Jona and Mama Okrika are desperado.Father Mbaka,beware of PDP snipers lurking around.PDP.......DEN OF KILLERS
l am not rooting for any party
l support the best man to do the job
Having said that, l think Mbaka is embarking on a cheap propaganda by raising false alarm
This is the same guy that the Enugu state police command issued a press release saying he had yet to make any written,official complaint about threats on his life
The police is a legal institution that does not deal on hearsay
So without any legal complaint,nobody will take him seriously.
I don't know whether he has finally lodged an official complaint now,though
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by omersco: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Failure is always a failure Jona and pat should go and prepare to pack out of Aso rock coz is time of clueless is over. Those who did not revered God can not respect God's anointed.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by neocortex: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

Ok. Lets have it.

Under Jonathan both for his actions, inaction and incompetence, over 15,000 Nigerians died in his watch. Over 3million Nigerians are displaced and properties/Communities destroyed.

Now can you tell us all the people that died under Buhari's watch as Head of State. We already know of the International Drug Pushers he killed and if tomorrow he catches Boko Haram leader, he too will face firing squad.

No rumours, just facts. Am waiting.

Quoting figures out of thin air achieves nothing.

Firstly, Buhari did not face any insurgent during his regime. It is said that a man's courage can only be observed in times of great trials not in calmness , therefore , you cannot compare Jonathan and Buhari in this aspect.. Jonathan has ensured that the plan of Boko haram to take over Nigeria has failed and they are currently on the run. If you think that is not true , a simple look at Iraq and Syria will convince you.

And to the possibility of Buhari "arresting" anybody , it is clear that Buhari has never arrested any "strong' person , his only victims in the past are the Journalist and defenseless Nigeria. Moreover, he has tacitly given his support to the group through his various utterances , thus he would rather support than fight them.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by dubemivan(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fr Mbaka will learn his lessons really fast to speak only the mind of God and ensure wisdom in his utterance not dabble into politics with sentiment!!! Beside anyone seeking his life should Beware of Fire!
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by nurric(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mbaka never closed adoration, he only suspended activities till after election. over 90% comments wants him killed, I just dey laugh...because he speaks out. you people can say trash on nairaland but can never stop him saying the truth. mbaka has been shot before, gunmen have invaded & killed worshippers before, and you people here want the same scenario again.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by lordrahaj(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated as
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells,
political achievements, freedom, protections, fruit of the
wombs, wisdom and spiritual powers , power to move your
church or ministry, commanding tone and lots more' you
can call the lord here to get more information on
+2347062813359 or contact him on this and follow him
facebook on Hindu Temple , or email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, lordrahajam@gmail.com and marinetemple1945@gmail.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT DO YOU SEEK, WHAT DO
YOU DESIRE AND DREAM FOR?
THE GOD OF WHITE MAGIC, god KRISHNA OFFERS:
POWER TO COMMAND OBEDIENCE
POWER TO FORCE LOVE (LOVE SPELL)
POWER OF WEALTH (OVER NIGHT MONEY INVOCATION)
POWER TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT QUALIFICATION
POWER TO MAKE A FOREIGNER PAY YOU MONEY AND
PHONE CALL TALK AND AGREE (COMMAND)
DETECTING OF SPIRITUAL WIVES AND HUSBANDS AND
SOLUTION
POWER TO WIN ALL CUSTOMERS IN A MARKET
CASTING OUT OF BLACK MAGIC WITCHCRAFT FROM HOME
AND OFFICES
UNLIMITED WEALTH WITHOUT EFFORT
GET HUSBAND OF YOUR DESIRE
LUCK TO WIN WIN LOTTERY, POOL. LOTTO, AND OTHER
BETS
POWER TO CALL A MAN OR A WOMAN'S NAME AND PUT
HIM/HER UNDER YOUR COMMAND
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
POWER TO GAIN APPOINTMENT
E.T.C
Lovely people of the universe, i am a lovely care giver
priest,
peacefully loving people of the universe... Some of you may
have acquainted with me, know me pretty well, gained
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom,
protections, fruit of the wombs, wisdom and spiritual
powers from my Temple. While some of you will not know
me. Okay, for those who haven't hear about me I am PEACE
LORD RAHAJ, popularly known as BLACK LORD OF
FORTUNE, THE GIVER OF WEALTH, THE SUPERIOR OF RICHES
OR KAJAKALAHAM the leader of the Great HINDU LODGE BROTHERHOOD. Born by a Nigerian and Indian
parents. Raised in New Delhi (India) and currently residing
here at my mothers Land... After your initiation all the
spells we are going to cast for you are going to be free of
charge including the spiritual fire bath for protection and
success, all you are required of is to provide the items for the work you need, (WITHOUT DARKNESS YOU CANT SEE A STAR) there
is no risk no reward so give my powers a trial and you will
not regret it...
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by eleko1: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thank U so much.But dnt u think that reporting to d present day NG police is a waste of time/suicide.The same Police that told a Punch man correspondence that he can't guarantee his protection/he's on his own we save Mbaka?
Defcon1:

l am not rooting for any party
l support the best man to do the job
Having said that, l think Mbaka is embarking on a cheap propaganda by raising false alarm
This is the same guy that the Enugu state police command issued a press release saying he had yet to make any written,official complaint about threats on his life
The police is a legal institution that does not deal on hearsay
So without any legal complaint,nobody will take him seriously.
I don't know whether he has finally lodged an official complaint now,though
NG police sad
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Champele(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
The money wey APC gave him never finish.desperation is killing him.We the igbo youth and igbo in general don disown this man.he is no more one of us.his doctor Don confirm say he get mental disorder.the Catholic church don disown him.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Fess: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gr8tasign:

A carnal man like u can never understand the ways of the spirit/or haven't u heard "my ways aren't ur ways, the foolishness of God is wiser than men". So, simply admit is beyond ur capacity and not being a judge. Tnx!

Thanks to remind me that Mbaka's thoughts are not GOD's. I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo / Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) / A Man Died In My Place After Arguing With Me In The Bus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.