Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio (11567 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Lai Mohammed And Senator Godswill Akpabio Pictured Together / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by majalisa(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:
EVEN GOV AMAECHI SAY E GO VOTE GEJ
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=844567788949505&set=vb.806279582778326&type=2&theater
as if his vote counts against that of millions of oppressed nigerians
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by philips70(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
afanide:

Meaning Amaechi does not Visit London/UK Hospitals? Even Buhari does.

So?

Amaechi, Akpabio yes. Jonathan, yes but Buhari is a no no in this matter. The earlier ones plus other politicians should be held responsible for the bleeped up medical system in the country. If only you guys know how much India rakes in from medical tourism you will ask Akpabio to shut down that stadium he parades as part of uncommon transformation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by afanide: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:

Lmaooooo......
No signal and I'm on Nairaland?
Mbong, Why you Dey reason like 404 like this?
** Nah joke ooo**

Hahahahahaha u get Radio at all?
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by afanide: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
olas24u:

Buhari campaigned in 36 states in Nigeria ,but this man stayed only in akwa ibom and Abuja and his almost some meters to Baba God grin ,he could not build any hospital that can help him .He had to be airlifted in an air ambulance to london .Hospital and stadium which one is better ?

Wasn't Buhari in Power? How many did he build? How many has Amaechi Built?

Infact What can Buhari Boast OFF?
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by olas24u(f): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
afanide:

Wasn't Buhari in Power? How many did he build? How many has Amaechi Built?

Infact What can Buhari Boast OFF?
grin

Derivation was not the same when Buhari came to power,secondly Buhari,s government was just 18months,all those achievements you read were carried out in just 18months.Fastfoward , oil prices went to the highest level in history,and this man taught of stadium ,when you know we lack the maintainers culture.National stadium in surulere is now used by pastors and prostitutes make use of the changing rooms and bathrooms,area boys pay rent to sleep.That is what that stadium may look like in another 25 years or less ,unless they come up with an innovative idea to sustain the place.
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by afanide: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
olas24u:

grin

Derivation was not the same when Buhari came to power,secondly Buhari,s government was just 18months,all those achievements you read were carried out in just 18months.Fastfoward , oil prices went to the highest level in history,and this man taught of stadium ,when you know we lack the maintainers culture.National stadium in surulere is now used by pastors and prostitutes make use of the changing rooms and bathrooms,area boys pay rent to sleep.That is what that stadium may look like in another 25 years or less ,unless they come up with a innovative idea to sustain the place.

Nigeria does not have any Stadium of International Standard. All the Stadia in Nigeria is Very Bad. This Stadium atleast would raise Nigeria's Recognision in the Footballing world.
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by afanide: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
olas24u:

grin

Derivation was not the same when Buhari came to power,secondly Buhari,s government was just 18months,all those achievements you read were carried out in just 18months.Fastfoward , oil prices went to the highest level in history,and this man taught of stadium ,when you know we lack the maintainers culture.National stadium in surulere is now used by pastors and prostitutes make use of the changing rooms and bathrooms,area boys pay rent to sleep.That is what that stadium may look like in another 25 years or less ,unless they come up with a innovative idea to sustain the place.

Though u re making sence...............
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by royalguest: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
[color=#000000][/color]
Who's Akpabio?
Is He a Comedian, Artist or a Footballer?
Cos here in Kentucky we've never hears of Him!!?
I don't think you should know Akpabio now, u should finish your high school and learn correct English first before meddling into thing that are far above your level of understanding
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by olas24u(f): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
afanide:

Nigeria does not have any Stadium of International Standard. All the Stadia in Nigeria is Very Bad. This Stadium atleast would raise Nigeria's Recognision in the Footballing world.

Nigeria use to host world cup tournaments and they normally use FIFA standard stadiums .National stadium in surulere is world standard in the past ,but what do you do with it when there are no tournaments.They do all kinds of holy gost fire on the pitch and the changing room is use for rentals by the gate men,something like a motel .
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
royalguest:

I don't think you should know Akpabio now, u should finish your high school and learn correct English first before meddling into thing that are far above your level of understanding

"learn correct English first before meddling into THING that are''
**clears throat** Tutorial master, It's °°THINGS°° and not thing.

Mr Goodwill "royalguest" Akpabio, relax now! See as you Dey scream just to make your point.
Haba!!!!
nobody Dey follow you argue now. As per say I never finish high school, I go follow your advise sha, i go yet finish high school But If I see you for school gate tomorrow Morning say you come late, Walahi!!!!!!!!! The koboko wey I go lash your buttock with ehn, London hospital go reject you!
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
afanide:

Hahahahahaha u get Radio at all?

At all!!!!
Sebi Nah the same aboki radio wey Dey sell suya for our street me and you Dey listen to for evening!
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by afanide: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:

At all!!!!
Sebi Nah the same aboki radio wey Dey sell suya for our street me and you Dey listen to for evening!

Confirm...........

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by iamrealdeji(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kagarko:
Wished him good recovery.

Probably after we won the elections next week.
And if it's because of Victor Attah and Don Etiebet decamping to APC then he never saw anything yet.

Nigeria sai APC/GMB/PYO.
Exactly,its as a result of Victor Attah and Etiebet decamping
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by wordcat(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=umarc19 post=31913436]Governor of which State undecided undecided??[/quote
]

Governor of Kwara State
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by mykaels450(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:

LOl.....
first ten? I Only want to know the best three!!!
fashiola, adams oshimole and Akpabio
Re: Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio by femoric9: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Are u in KY

royalguest:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Earns N3.27trn From Oil In 10 Months / Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections / Federal Government Interventions In Borno State Under President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.