Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (32112 Views)

"I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
EcoTerror:
I can hear the rant of a step brother who has been sidelined. Ιn other news, Remi Tinubu has vowed not to kiss Tinubu again because of his mouth odour.

The Nation Newspaper

Kiokiokiokio but Bros how u take know say the pale get mouth odour na?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by KriTic24A: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
No need to curse or abuse anyone here.

When people gets to position of authority, they forggot how they got there.

Let Fayose be reminded that there is this thing we called 'Karma'...

What you do today has it's way of catching up with you either positive or otherwise.

Just let him know that he will definitely grow old and somebody even younger than him will turn round to insult him at his old age.

When that time comes, we'll see how his politics of hate and bitterness helps him.

4 years is not forever now....
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by GogetterMD(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
fabiaknow:
just like ur dad
Pele o, aburo Fayose
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by flakky15: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Only d nation will publish such fake news undecided kiss cry
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by ExInferis(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]

And you think a guy like that is going to be single and open for business? Why would an accomplished man like that even call you. Obviously you need him more than he needs you.

Besides, a million of you and newer models are already at his beck and call, and each one is just a phone number to him.

God fearing and sexually active. Contradictory.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by tiredface: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
YOUR BROTHER IS THE STATE GOVERNOR AND YOU'RE NOT, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF, PERIOD. NO HANDOUTS LIKE THE FORMER. I THINK YOU'RE JEALOUSLY EMBARRASSING. GET OVER IT SIR

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by creamylicious(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Orikinla post=31912889][/quote] when I saw the number of likes that fella got,I was amazed. what's with liking a blunder filled statement?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Cruxader(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
embarassed that thug won't listen unless..
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Labayi96(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Although d governor behaviour might be a source of concern 2 elder brother he should also advise those elder 2 stop behaving like children all in the name of politic & if he is complain what would d families of lai mohammed nasir el-rufai rotimi amechi & co who tell lies per second complain of

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Young4jose: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
Brother indeed.

If you check very well, this is an aggrieved brother who is not getting his share of the National cake.
. Y U dy talk like a fool, don't U think his brother broke like ur family.......? Or U don't read his brother profile well......!!!
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by babaagba1000: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
myhoodlink:
Propaganda again. noted
Thank you...heavy propaganda...from another hypocrite....
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by jerusalem101: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Grievancies, Jealousy and Politics, even family members could be bought over. Na wa ooh
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Young4jose:
. Y U dy talk like a fool, don't U think his brother broke like ur family.......? Or U don't read his brother profile well......!!!

Another Manner less and uncultured tout who was privileged to have access to a few megabytes.

Mention me again and i will give you lessons in Manners.

Omo gutter oshi.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by babamajor: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ayo fayose has always being a tout so he can neva change
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by ogene007: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

But why are you so pained?
Its people lime you that should answer why you are so bothered with the fact that Ayo Fayose continues to dish out to the crooks in APC, their own medicine, despite all their lies and propaganda to rubbish him. Now they have resorted to using a disgruntled low-life of a brother in attacking him. They have arrogated to themselves the right to confer integrity and credibility on whomever they so desire, through their well structured campaign of lies, deceit and propaganda. You see, you can only deceive people for a time but not all the time, Majority of nigerians, through the patriotic efforts of FFK and Ayo Fayose, can now see through the massive fraud and deception called APC. A deluded group of supporter of APC militia trying to gain power through sheer lies, deceit and propaganda. You and your likes are indeed the ones who are pained.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by klax(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's a big lie the guy never said such he was only misquote by Tifnubu newspaperpaper gangs. Though I do not support insulting elders but many clown in NL rain more insult on Gej and his wife than what Fayose did.

How many time has apc rats abusing and insulting Gej I guess billion of time and what happened? Sorry to say this OBJ is a disgrace to fatherhood that is a fact and nothing else..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Prince202020(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Labayi96:
Although d governor behaviour might be a source of concern 2 elder brother he should also advise those elder 2 stop behaving like children all in the name of politic & if he is complain what would d families of lai mohammed nasir el-rufai rotimi amechi & co who tell lies per second complain of

Is there any button to like this a hundred times? You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Adewale9(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
They need to go register him back to neuropsychiatric or else he wil keep spoiling their Family
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by emmatok(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
The only people supporting Fayose are the ones, who are not related to Fayose either by Tribe or Family.
Some of them don't even know Fayose village.

I hope Fayose I ready to relocate out of the SW when he finally leaves office, because Ekiti people and Yorubas in general are VINDICTIVE and UNFORGIVING.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Prince202020(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
There is no need making propagandist noise, Fayose will be King when GEJ wins come March 28 grin

Sai GEJ
GEJ till 2019
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by CecyAdrian(f): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
EcoTerror:
I don't respond to mentions but I ll dignify you one, don't belive everything you read in papers. A German proverb says *Foolish is he that doesn't read newspapers and More fooolish is he that belives everything he reads in the papers.*
cheesy between the both of us,who sounds more like one how has totally believed the story. Ur isssue is that it's coming from a "certain" source.
The family should even go thank whoever said that if it happens not to actually be from the brother. Because, the fellow has restored a little honor and respect to their name, @ least people now know the family is not that bad .its just a case of a bad sheep in family.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by neocortex: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am waiting for the brother to disown this statement.
Lie is the principal strategy of the APC.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Saved2Serve: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hear you self say poor family. If you had a governor like him as a brother you would be do proud of him. I understand the envious cry of a step brother @ fayose's self-acclaimed brother. The governor is what APC has in amaechi of APC. all of una no go cool for family naa. Face your life brother fayose UK based. Come home and wrestle power and change your country for better and stop being angry over Nigeria.
stronger:

Poor family.

May God allow us to have children and siblings that will NOT bring SHAME to us!

AMEN!!
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by stronger: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Saved2Serve:
Hear you self say poor family. If you had a governor like him as a brother you would be do proud of him. I understand the envious cry of a step brother @ fayose's self-acclaimed brother. The governor is what APC has in amaechi of APC. all of una no go cool for family naa. Face your life brother fayose UK based. Come home and wrestle power and change your country for better and stop being angry over Nigeria.

LOL. . ahn ahn why are you so angry naaa??

I just said a prayer and I didn't even mention Fayose's name! Don't you pray to have good siblings and children? I say Amen for you o.

Oya drink small cold zobo!!! grin grin wink wink
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by babamadiba(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
Brother indeed.

If you check very well, this is an aggrieved brother who is not getting his share of the National cake.
Haba kennygee, put urself in his position. If ur younger bro or sis said what fayose said about his mum to ur mum in the public for any reason, will u be happy about it?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
babamadiba:
Haba kennygee, put urself in his position. If ur younger bro or sis said what fayose said about his mum to ur mum in the public for any reason, will u be happy about it?

No i won't.

But they can sort it out within the family.

Making it a National issue is what I'm not in support of.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by EcoTerror: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
chomygolden:
but your mouth dey smell sha oooh
. To smell Tinubu mouth, Text *Smell* to 4800. 50# charges apply
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by EcoTerror: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
chomygolden:
but your mouth dey smell sha oooh
To smell Tinubu mouth, Text Smell to 4800, terms and conditions apply.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by EcoTerror: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
CecyAdrian:

cheesy between the both of us,who sounds more like one how has totally believed the story. Ur isssue is that it's coming from a "certain" source.
The family should even go thank whoever said that if it happens not to actually be from the brother. Because, the fellow has restored a little honor and respect to their name, @ least people now know the family is not that bad .its just a case of a bad sheep in family.
if you have been keeping tabs on things in this political season, you will know that lies and propaganda have been flying around. For every Amaechi there is a Fayose while for every Lai Mohammed there is a FFK.

What makes the family bad? Did you try to confirm if the man is fayose half brother? The man was defending obj, Tinubu, GMB and Osibanjo. He didnt care about their own *mother*
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by politricks: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Your comment make u look so lame and pathetic angry
I hate it when people sideline the truth
Does the man look like a poor man begging for anything from the little insight we got from the article ?. Abeg face the message 4get messenger joor.
leave the fool make him dey do like say na him sabi talk pass
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
No wahala sir,some mothers do have them. When next you hold your family meeting he should be served abacha's kind of apple
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by EcoTerror: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Young4jose:
stop spewing rubbish here, did they mention the company the brother works with? An accountant in a mini supermarket is wealthy in your poverty stricken mentality. Kennygee is far better than your imbecilious life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ambode At Rhapsody Restaurant And Lounge In Shoprite-Ikeja Mall (Photos / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Pictures As MTN Mast In Akwa Ibom Community Gutted By Fire (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.