Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,316 members, 7,850,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Deputy’s Resignation From APC “shocking” – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Deputy’s Resignation From APC “shocking” – Amaechi (547 Views)

Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Deputy’s Resignation From APC “shocking” – Amaechi by idris93(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, has said the reasons adduced by his deputy, Tele Ikuru, for resigning from the All Progressives Congress, APC, were shocking to him.

He stated this via a statement by his Commissioner for Information and Communication, Ibim Semenitari, on Sunday.

Mr. Ikuru resigned from the APC and immediately canvassed support for the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state, Nyesom Wike. He followed Mr. Amaechi to the APC after the latter and four other governors dumped the PDP for the opposition party in 2013.

Mr. Ikuru, who was deputy governor to Mr. Amaechi’s predecessor, Celestine Omehia, retained his position after Mr. Amaechi assumed office in October 2007 following Mr. Omehia’s sack by the Court of Appeal.
SEE MORE..................
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/178941-my-deputys-resignation-from-apc-shocking-amaechi.html
Re: My Deputy’s Resignation From APC “shocking” – Amaechi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Waiting for oda shocks to load, soon dey will realize dat apc is just a dumping ground.
Re: My Deputy’s Resignation From APC “shocking” – Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC is a formidable evil, APC is an axis of
evil , Apc is a conclave of wickedness,
deciet, fraud and blood. may God have mercy
on ikuru and purify and purge him from the
satanic contamination he had during his
sojourn in the axis of Satan. may God shine
his light upon the minds and souls of decent
men and women still bewitched and
hypnotized and held against their will and
conscience within the confines of the evil
conclave of apc. may God save them quickly
before the inevitable judgment, divine anger
and punishment falls upon the axis of evil
party. amen amen amen.
Re: My Deputy’s Resignation From APC “shocking” – Amaechi by talk2hb1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well he should get use to it, politicians should be volatile.
Permanent enemy and no permanent friend in politics.
www.qlickas.com
Re: My Deputy’s Resignation From APC “shocking” – Amaechi by Tolexander: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
you also left a party to APC!

(1) (Reply)

Shoud Nigeria Divide ? / Wisdom For Electing Mr President / Where Will GEJ Go? Pls Give Your Answers & Reasons. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.