Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road (33951 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by ozioma11: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
President Jonathan did it,Governor Adams Oshiomhole is on it.

Checkout picture of Gov. Adams Oshiomhole jogging with his friends.Now that is what I call fitness.

source

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
What is this ? gringringrin

This sight is so funny, lwkmd

Old men forming Usain Bolt grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by appini: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
After drinking 8 bottles of gulder.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Missmossy(f): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Old men feeling funky grin

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by vedd: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
God bless Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole!

29 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Tolexander: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Only God knows which one flat and plain pass between his head and that of a basket ball court.

No google and dictionary can give a better meaning of desertification than the head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by eaglechild: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
OBJ vs Oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by CR77(f): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Follow follow people becos GEJ do you self want show your self

Oga na master GEJ till 2019

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by DesChyko: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmm.. Celebrity madness..
Is this to make fun of them or to appreciate what is not existing?? #QFTG
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Ilekeh(f): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
The man is fit nau.

He fine small.

The guy to his right go smell die.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by folabayo1(f): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Saibaba
I can't wait to dance shoki on sat grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
They look so gross, should have worn T-shirts, those singlets look so unkempt.
Meanwhile abeg somebody should help that number 5 o grin grin grin grin grin

Finally,
GEJ till Adams develops a fashion sense grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by bunmioguns(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin interesting. Abeg no go collapse o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
A House girl asked her madam to increase her
salary. The madam ask her to give 3 reasons
why she need her salary to be increased.
HOUSE GIRL: I can cook better than you.
MADAM: Who told you that?
HOUSE GIRL: Your husband told me.
MADAM: Okay, second reason....?
HOUSE GIRL: I can iron better than you.
MADAM: Who told you that?
HOUSE GIRL: Your husband told me.
MADAM: Okay, last reason?
HOUSE GIRL: I am also better than you in bed.
(Madam got furious, grab a stick to smash
her head)
MADAM: Did my husband say that?
HOUSE GIRL: NO, the driver told me I'm better
than you in bed.
MADAM: Shhhh! Lower your voice please! I
will increase your salary immediately.
You're such a hard working girl.

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Optional2(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gud 4 em
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by KingsleyCEO: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
That's the go and die APC governor...
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by jerryunit48: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Person wey tell am say dat top looks good on him lie o
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Houseofglam7(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Topics that make front page these days......SMH

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by efilefun(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Samirana360(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
D most beautiful governor in nigeria...baba oshio
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by saintTim(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Still looking for Buhari in that pic smileyStill looking for Buhari in that pic

Adams were is Buhari?
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Truckpusher(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
The man is fit nau.

He fine small.

The guy to his right go smell die.
That man fine small for your eye? undecided

No wonder angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by yongnoble(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Waiting for buhari to do his own jogging
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hope their doctors ratified the
exercise sha? I no wan hear cardiac whatever o
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by CR77(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
OP abeg ban this offer Close since 1918, I don't tired 4 am
florasandril:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
We are providing a free web tutorial for all elites!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://google202soft..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
All I see is a group of apes.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Ilekeh(f): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
That man fine small for your eye? undecided

No wonder angry

Don't go and work on your potbelly. How can a man of your grandpa's age be more toned than you?
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
jogging tu pdp
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by anytexy: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Go and die governor I see. when is Buhari going to do his own jogging? Abi na after the election? JK WE KNOW JONA WE ALSO KNOW.
Re: Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road by bastien: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
U can't be like jona o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) / No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.