Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration (33941 Views)

Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by owolabi400: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by SeverusSnape(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Wow, Nice photo. Happy birthday in arrears Mr. Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by amnesty7: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2016
See Al-Mustapha in suit then grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by locosis007(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2016
IRONICALLY HIS DAYS AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF WSS MORE FLOURISHING THAN THE PRESENT DAY PF DEMOCRACY

ONLY GOD KNOWS IF DEMOCRACY IS WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS!

43 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by hucienda: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2016
The peoples of then didn't know they were relatively 'enjoying' in the mid-nineties.

ok... lalasticlala, do the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by donsteady(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Malam dey celebrate birthday too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by CzarChris(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
I've said this before, and I will say it again. This democracy abi democrazy this westerners brought to us as the best form of governance is a big failure. Africans and the Middle East have a different form of governance that suits us. Look at African countries and the Middle East, any nation that has a "Democratic leadership", they are either fighting wars or killing via ethnic or religious sentiments. But during the totalitarian reign of Gaddafi, Sadam, Abacha, Mobutu etc. Those countries had relative peace. But look at those countries now since "democracy" angry angry angry angry angry angry

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by nerodenero: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gamsu Abacha feels they can't be as poor as Dangote. Only God knows how much the "Milithief General" would have stolen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fcukboys!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Memphis357(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
President Buhari said this man never looted the country. Abeg, the money wey Switzerland and Leichestien returned a while ago. Under which administration dem loot am?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by berrystunn(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
The Best president.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by iamDOS(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
D wicked of em all
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
CzarChris:
I've said this before, and I will say it again. This democracy abi democrazy this westerners brought to us as the best form of governance is a big failure. Africans and the Middle East have a different form of governance that suits us. Look at African countries and the Middle East, any nation that has a "Democratic leadership", they are either fighting wars or killing via ethnic or religious sentiments. But during the totalitarian reign of Gaddafi, Sadam, Abacha, Mobutu etc. Those countries had relative peace. But look at those countries now since "democracy" angry angry angry angry angry angry
lmao in other words, we Africans only understand force? hehe
If so we should pray that the person 'forcing' us should be forcing us to do the right thing or else we're doomed

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by kinzmen: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
K
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by steffans(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Baddest General ever liveth..

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by ireneony(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Best Nigeria president after Jonathan smiley

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by VickyRotex(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
CzarChris:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by PigMeat: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
i dont know who to choose between him and buhari at the moment, honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
bdemix:
kiss
No your anus lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Proffdada: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
The picture is so corrupt that it's not loading on my phone undecided

12 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by eleojo23: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
That is Buhari's friend who never stole.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by sugarwiz(f): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Face of wickedness

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by MakeWeTalk: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
BUHARI FAMOUSLY SAID "ABACHA NEVER STOLE"

It appears it's only the opposition from the south that steal

"By Ibrahim Shuaibu
June 9, 2008

Kano — The late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, did not loot the national treasury contrary to the general impression, two military former heads of state have said.

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985, and his successor, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, gave Abacha the clean bill in Kano yesterday after the rememberance prayers marking 10 years of the death of Abacha, who ruled between 1993 and 1998."

http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Daslim180(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
ELEYA sorry GENERAL SANNI A BUTCHER sorry ABACHA
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by kodine: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
CzarChris:
u are rite...for me..i prefer military system of government...

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by PigMeat: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
CzarChris:
na, i think the worst form of democracy is better than the best form of military regime, only buhari regime is trying to prove otherwise. The only forward development we recorded as a country was as a result democracy.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Pavore9: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Power is indeed transient.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
IRONICALLY HIS DAYS AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF WSS MORE FLOURISHING THAN THE PRESENT DAY PF DEMOCRACY

ONLY GOD KNOWS IF DEMOCRACY IS WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS!

When even Kerosene now is not affordable, when poor citizens can't buy rice any longer and have gone back to eating corn. That's the change Nigeria voted.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Angelb4: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gallant Hero. Abacha fine small sha o
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Pavore9: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
CzarChris:

So what are you advocating for?
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by updatemachine: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.