Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra (29543 Views)

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

[I love this.. women can tolerate a cheating spouse but men can't tolerate a cheating spouse. That's why men are different from women. men and women are not equal. God didn't make a woman equal or above man.

God knows that men are meant to be polygamous hence he made the women more tolerant. The woman isn't meant to be polygamous hence men can't stand a cheating wife. This is how God made it.

@ Sophyrocks , hope u are learning?

At the bolded, WRONG. if not we wuldnt have cases of women being violent with their husbands, using witchcraft to make them imbeciles to keep them at home, or even cutting of d1cks. There are many women who detest cheating by their husbands.

As for me learning, theres nthing to learn here. I got my views you have yours. nothing you can do.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by swezenberg(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
When a man cheats he begs for forgiveness and sometimes even throws the fault at the woman for not delivering the
goods in bed but when a woman does the same the woman is murdered. I do not blame them it is the government
that is handling it with glove hands that I blame. Try it here in the states, you won't even allow them to see you
commit the suicide because here dead bodies of condemned criminals still serve their term. That is why their bodies
are never released to their families until their term be it 150 yrs is fully served.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by djkirkoo2(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
cycline404:
The issue of rape is getting higher day by day!
Issue of Husband abusing wife getting more higher!
Issue of guys abusing girlfriend getting higher

And we have the first lady of a country, who cannot lead a march, awareness!!! Use her power of woman to fight against all this and make it reduce

Rather she is encouraging the youth to stone people to death......

Honestly i don't know what this country is going nor turning into!!!`
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

At the bolded, WRONG. if not we wuldnt have cases of women being violent with their husbands, using witchcraft to make them imbeciles to keep them at home, or even cutting of d1cks. There are many women who detest cheating by their husbands.

As for me learning, theres nthing to learn here. I got my views you have yours. nothing you can do.

Am right. How many women were being violent with their husbands in the past? it is the present day gender equality and feminism that are making women more violent and not because their husbands cheated. Were men not cheating decades ago? why weren't the women so violent as they are now?

Also, you are yet to answer my previous questions or are you finally escaping this time? grin
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Am right. How many women were being violent with their husbands in the past? it is the present day gender equality and feminism that are making women more violent and not because their husbands cheated. Were men not cheating decades ago? why weren't the women so violent as they are now?

Also, you are yet to answer my previous questions or are you finally escaping this time? grin

They are violent now because they dnt tolerate cheating and have come to see it isnt worth it. simple. They have seen that their mothers' tolerating yielded nothing. You dnt expect women of now to be similar to women in the olden days. Men of now are different from men of old. Like i said, you didnt read my comment and the bible so need for further discussions.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

They are violent now because they dnt tolerate cheating. simple. Like i said, you didnt read my comment and the bible so need for further discussions.

You are the one not reading and understanding comments. I asked why were women not as violent in the past compared to the present day? why did they tolerate cheating in the past? were men not cheating then in the past? Please answer.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

You are the one not reading and understanding comments. I asked why were women not as violent in the past compared to the present day? were men not cheating then in the past? Please answer.

You cant read then dnt bother.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

They are violent now because they dnt tolerate cheating and have come to see it isnt worth it. simple. They have seen that their mothers' tolerating yielded nothing. You dnt expect women of now to be similar to women in the olden days. Men of now are different from men of old. Like i said, you didnt read my comment and the bible so need for further discussions.

Honestly this is funny..so they saw that their mothers tolerance yielded nothing. Am sure this lady that is dead her non-tolerance yielded something for her right? or the lady that is cooling off in jail, her nontolerance yielded something positive for her right? This is really funny. Yes I agree no need for further discussion. I asked you questions previously about 3-6posts ago and you are yet to answer now this is the answer you give for this new question. I know you can't answer the questions so I will allow you to escape as you wanted to. thanks
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You cant read then dnt bother.

You are yet to answer these questions below since noon. abeg answer. cool

Dragonking:

You know very well that I read your post but you didn't provide answers to the question.

Lets start, was david , abraham, jacob, solomon etc polygamous? If yes..Did God, Jesus, Paul etc condemn David, Abraham, Jacob etc for being polygamous? Back it up with various bible verses of them condemning the mentioned names.

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

You are yet to answer these questions below since noon. abeg answer. cool

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

It is either you have no clue to what the answers are or you are researching so hard to get the answers. grin
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by viktor01(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na so[color=#990000][/color]
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by otipoju(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
ednut1:
the black man has embraced western values unconsiously ( gender equality, media and sex exposure, internet etc) now we go hear am. marriage nowadays no even worth am again smh, was at ikoyi prisons last year out of d over 1600 inmamtes , 70 were wife killers, nawa

I tell you...sometimes I ask myself if marriage is worth it at all. Why go take vows that you have no intentions to keep?
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by westernhub: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And that is why divorce is better. if you cannot tolerate cheating to the point of harming your spouse then divorce. Thats what i would do. I cant tolerate cheating because i dont wanna go insane and harm anybody.

But Girls/women are evil, it is easier said than done, when you have done alot for and she goes ahead to cheat on you and she's even calling ur bluff and names you will almost behead her..... well divorce is good though a very good source of income to we lawyers grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily / Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder / Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.