Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why The Yorubas Will Not Vote GEJ!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Yorubas Will Not Vote GEJ!!! (538 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Yorubas Will Not Vote GEJ!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
The year 2015, is a year that all nigerian will live to remember (except me coz I ceased to be one). The election is aproaching, the D-day zooming in at full speed and you nigerian have your fingers crosssed, I know that buhari's victory is undoubted.

Why?, I know you would ask....
1. The yoruba's will vote him, but don't be fooled they are voting for osibanjo (aka. the-eyas). How old is buhari? how long does he think he would live from the 28 of march?
l guess not so long!!. They blood of those innocent nigerian spilled for his sake was not spilled in vain (especialy the nysc youths that where butchered in bauchi state. may they rest in peace). God has a plan for GMB. every begining has an end.
When buhari(world renowned flunker) kicks the bucket, osibanjo will bcome the presido. The yorubas are too smart I-tell-you. Unlike our clueless GEJ who doesn't play the game politics well. He stooped so low to the fools level, and now they beating him with experience.

2. The northerner's will surely vote for him like a messiah, but they are too short sighted to see the plan on ground. they are too blinded by ethnic and religious prejudice. GEJ been an infidel will never get the vote of a typical muslim man/woman. when history repeats itself, that is when there eyes will open like a dilated-cervix. they will go like --another infindel (ar'neh) as a presido, and will start depopulating northern based infidels -God's willing by that time i will be at biafra my homeland, the land of we infidels...

WHAT IF THE NIGER DELTANS DECIDE TO PROTECT THERE OIL (pronounced oyelli)?

will the northerner's and the yorubas wipe them off the nigerian map?

the northern-muslims will prematurely reap what they are sowing into their younger generations. when the oil is gone, i guess saudi arabia will start feeding them with oil money just as they are currently feeding them with the hatred for southerner's and infidels.

phuck naija, i hate naija.
Re: Why The Yorubas Will Not Vote GEJ!!! by temitemi1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
As a yoruba man, me n my entire family have decided to vote for GEJ! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Why The Yorubas Will Not Vote GEJ!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
temitemi1:
As a yoruba man, me n my entire family have decided to vote for GEJ! GEJ till 2019!!!
labially your gonna vote for gej..

But cardiacaly I know you wont...
Re: Why The Yorubas Will Not Vote GEJ!!! by WisdomFlakes: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
temitemi1:

Stop lying. You and I know you are really voting for Change. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vote For The Better Tomorrow / Before You Cast Your Vote - How GEJ And PDP Ruined Nigeria / Stop Insulting The Military - IBB Tells Pro-jonathan Campaign Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.