Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan (27561 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by henrysophy: 3:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari can't do any good to Nigeria if he should be voted he is already old, why not rest and allow those politics run through their vain to transform Nigeria to be a better place again. GEJ rules
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by bigtt76(f): 3:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Hear this Mumu.... Buhari NIGERIA ruled from Aso Rock Villa rather we should be asking what has Gej not seen in Aso Rock that is making him hustling and clinging to power

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by DeRay98(m): 5:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Point of correction, in 1983, Aso Rock was not the seat of power or presidential villa. Buhari has never been in Aso Rock! Ignorant Politicians and their politicized mumu fanatics

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by sethken: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Collynzo419:
It is wiely acknowledged that this woman is unlettered and educationally deficient but this is becoming a joke!

She has over 60 special assistants. What are they doing to help her articulate her thoughts without embarrassing herself and her corrupt husband?

1. Buhari lived in Dodan Barracks as head of state and not Aso-Rock

2. Buhari faced similar national security challenges as her corrupt husband but unlike Jonathan, he successfully destroyed the threat of maitatsine- he did this efficiently without giving stupid excuses.

3. It is not Buhari's fault that the women she knew during Buhari's reign 'stayed in the kitchen'. Nigerian women have been making exploits since the birth of this great nation.

4. Buhari sent corrupt politicians to prison and made them pay for their crimes- that is what Nigerians want. Nigeria will be a better country today if politicians know that there are consequences for corrupt practices. Nwobodo stole money from Nigerians and rightly went to prison for his crimes.

5. There is no evidence that Jonathan has empowered women in Nigeria. Just because his corrupt administration is composed of corrupt women like Diezani and NOI does not mean that the life of the average Nigerian woman is better. Women are suffering and hungry in Nigeria

6. This woman should campaign using the achievements of her husband instead of calling people names and insulting General Buhari and other opponents.

It is too late now. General Buhari will be her President- Elect this time next week.
#wehavedecided

I beg to differ Sir. Actually, the Governors from that era achieved more than all of their predecessors put together. Nwobodo and Mbakwe were excellent governors. They both transformed their respective states. Nwaobodo turned Enugu into a mega city. Mbakwe did wonders in Owerri, Aba and Umuahia. You won't find anyone in Imo who will speak poorly of Sam Mbakwe. Actually, Buhari killed Mbakwe. He never recovered after he was released from Kirikiri. While these Igbo politicians languished in jail for alleged embezzlement of public funds, the Chief embezzler, Shehu Aliu Shagari, a Hausa from Sokoto, enjoyed house arrest. To state that Buhari is an ethnic bigot is an understatement. He is deeply triblistic. If Buhari did not change at age 41, he will definitely not change at 72

Buhari's idea of sending corrupt politicians to prison is selective. It depends on where you come from. If you are a Shagari, you enjoy house arrest but if you are an Ekwueme or Nwobodo, you languish in Kirikiri.

As of very recent, Buhari stated that Abacha did not loot. You be the judge.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by OneNaira6: 5:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Lmfao!!!!! I can see PDP and GEJ kept this woman from going ham on APC when they were attacking both her, husband and children. Since she's started her speech for her husband, you can see she's slowing getting back on them in a nice matter. Dang I wished they allowed to speak during those times, I bet you she would have verbally dragged the entire APC members. Her mouth is deadly. Imagine, the little she's doing now is giving am heart attack, imagine when they insulting her and her family on daily basis
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by aremed(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2015
when "stealing is not corruption" weds "der is god ooo" what do you expect? egbere jonathan nd his prostitute wife are bastard and a disgrace to d world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2015
shadyemmanuel:

Wat of GMB dat promise to stabilize the global oil fumf frice?, he should go back and start from d root again, rite?
Oga sammy, i respect ur opinion nd will always do, bt dnt be deceived by APC propaganda........... Gej is the man to transform Nigeria.

The only person I can trust is the one who has no record of corruption. With GEJ, I don't think BOKO HARAM can be overcome. He is too slow to act, yet 100 trillion naira go for security yearly. Haven't you been hearing the complaints of the armies for the past three years? They kept crying, our ammunitions are not effective enough to fight BH. The guns are stiff, the armoured tanks are empty, yet GEJ folded his arms doing nothing about it. Now, because of trying to win election he swiped to action just within a month. Who is he deceiving? As soon as he wins the election, he will go back to his normal life of allowing BH to operate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by richidinho(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
This woman is a disgrace to Nigeria and humanity at large

OK......ur English is very queenish

**am sleeping**

Wake me when u are made a first lady of even ur WARD
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by onyxo76(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2015
aso rock ko ,olumo rock ni. Babangida was the first head of state to occupy aso rock. this madam first lady sef...you will never find other 1st ladies making such blunders .
it's better to keep quiet when you don't know something . but then this Buhari must really be a thorn in pdp's flesh..everyday Buhari this, Buhari that...if FFK no talk, Fayose will yarn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

So because creek boys resumed kidnapping and shut down a facilty means we should continue in this position.

Are you comfortable as you are? If you I am sure you know one or two people who are suffering from Jona's useless policies. We need institutions and the rule of law in this country. Jona (the Cluless one) has nothing to offer. He should be kicked out. Buhari is not a saint either but anybody contesting againt Jonah is better. I will even vote for a goat if it runs against Jona. I HATE HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by ddeola: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2015
See ignoramus grin grin grin, there was no Aso rock during Buhari's regime.

So can you ask your husband what he wants to go back to collect in Aso rock ?

yeye pple... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by simdam500(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2015
What I've noticed in the buhari/jonathan people choice is that people under jona are looters (stealing isn't corruption) and people under buhari are stricters. Which of this two can handle the security problem facing my country? Guess the answer is buhari. But my question is if buhari wins the election and security is guaranteed. Aren't we going to look elsewhere probably talk bout amenities or education cost in nigeria... can either or the both if them make nigeria a better place? change/power isn't just what we need... we want transformation in every aspect too...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Tafidah(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
[/i]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/tell-nigerians-what-you-forgot-in-aso-rock-dame-jonathan-asks-buhari/

SOME PEOPLE HAVED OPINED THAT VOTING FOR BUHARI CONSTITUTES A MOVEMENT BACKWARDS. IF MOVING BACKWARDS MEANS A DOLLAR THAT WAS AT PAR WITH THE AMERICAN DOLLAR, A MORE STABLE ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY, A MORE EQUITABLE SOCIETY, A MORE DISCIPLINED SOCIETY WERE TRADITIONAL VALUES MEANT SOMETHING, A SAFER AND MORE SECURED NATION, AND A TIME WHEN CORRUPTION WAS LESS PERVASIVE. THEN MAY WE EVER CONTINUE MOVING BACKWARDS AS A WAY OF ULTIMATELY LEAPFROGGING BACK INTO THE FUTURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by cutemydee(f): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Mama 'Peace'. I think the name peace implies only to those who support ur dear husband.And it is mama war to those who have decided to stop suffering just because of one man.We voted ur husband then thinking our storm was over not knowing that Hurrricane was abt to begin. He has failed us obviously and we want to try someone else for the sake of our youthful lives and our children/unborn children.I assure you if GMB fails we shall vote him out afta his 4years.As simple as that.
As for your ranting about GMB jailing you,he already said he will you,ur husband with his fellow corrupt frnds to go.So continue to drink beer and to collect bribe frm the helpless business men that come to your office for contracts.Or you think we don't know what you do in your so called office?Your days are numbered.
Have u heard about the saying the older the older the wine the better?GMB 2015
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Tunagee(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tunagee:

what is this woman's problem?

abc
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by fairheven: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Someone shud tell did woman that buhari has never resided in aso rock as a leader.rather she shud ask her Jonathan wat he has done in aso rock?
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by SpencerLewis(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

So you are supporting her threatening the Masses with Prison!! Nawa for you oh!!
Don't mind little tit. Sheis a village girl like her mentor mama piss. Just see her role model. A woman who destiny catapulted to a height she never dreamt of and now finds it to lose it and become irrelevant. That's her fear.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by shadyemmanuel(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
SammyHoe:

The only person I can trust is the one who has no record of corruption. With GEJ, I don't think BOKO HARAM can be overcome. He is too slow to act, yet 100 trillion naira go for security yearly. Haven't you been hearing the complaints of the armies for the past three years? They kept crying, our ammunitions are not effective enough to fight BH. The guns are stiff, the armoured tanks are empty, yet GEJ folded his arms doing nothing about it. Now, because of trying to win election he swiped to action just within a month. Who is he deceiving? As soon as he wins the election, he will go back to his normal life of allowing BH to operate.
Thank God, you knew that trillions of naira was allocated anually to the nigerian millitary, it is the responsibility of the gov't to do dat, and they ve played their own part, yet d low rank officers in d millitary kept complaining of having no strong amunitions to fight the rag tag terrorist, dnt u tink the GOC's and d field commanders hav a lot of questions to answer?, or ar they still saying that such amount of money is nt enough for our millitary to purchase d rite ammunitions to fight the war? Dnt just look at one side of d coin.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
shadyemmanuel:

Thank God, you knew that trillions of naira was allocated anually to the nigerian millitary, it is the responsibility of the gov't to do dat, and they ve played their own part, yet d low rank officers in d millitary kept complaining of having no strong amunitions to fight the rag tag terrorist, dnt u tink the GOC's and d field commanders hav a lot of questions to answer?, or ar they still saying that such amount of money is nt enough for our millitary to purchase d rite ammunitions to fight the war? Dnt just look at one side of d coin.

Are the EFCC not functioning anymore, because as much as I could remember, during OBJ's regime, TAFA BALOGUN, the Inspector General Of Police was imprisoned for moneylaudering. I think such thing can also happen if GEJ wants it to happen, but because himself was at first he just folded his arms doing nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari / Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.