Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? (2259 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
As in the way guys fall in-love on nairaland is so Annoying
even on Fb ..Twitter .. No reach nairaland own.
is it the picx or what ??
Imagine Jes 2hours of chatting you already "Drunk in love" like wdf
Guys is this the issh now?
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by DrAify(f): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Really tell me something undecided
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by juniormusa(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2015
DrAify:
Is dah Atlanta Georgia
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by ronald4lif(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2015
The power of punnah. Never underestimate what it can do.
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
The power of punnah. Never underestimate what it can do.
punnah that you will see and run for later bah?
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by ivyT(f): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Ok we've heard u undecided
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by ronald4lif(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

punnah that you will see and run for later bah?

Not so fast, not until after having loads of the cookies in the jar. cheesy
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Change it from "guys" to "some guys"

I've never fallen in love with anybody on nairaland. So? undecided
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not so fast, not until after having loads of the cookies in the jar. cheesy
it was all dream bro..
Do you knw how many guys hit on these girls perday...?
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:
Ok we've heard u undecided
ma'am go to Bed
ur mate are either sleeping or**
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by ronald4lif(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

it was all dream bro..
Do you knw how many guys hit on these girls perday...?

I don't ohh, give me low down biko
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Change it from "guys" to "some guys"

I've never fallen in love with anybody on nairaland. So? undecided
the funny shii is that most guys will not accept they are guilty of this..
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't ohh, give me low down biko
lol
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Its just the rush of affection.

It happens in all social media.

Nairaland's is just more obvious to u.

You see a comment from a girl which makes a lot of sense, u check her dp, Wow! She's cute/beautiful.
Then its registered in ur brain. U like her! U want her! U wanna know her! And so on!

That's how it works.

Its definitely not love. Just infatuation based on what he/she did that captivated u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

the funny shii is that most guys will not accept they are guilty of this..

which indirectly means am guilty too ba?
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:

which indirectly means am guilty too ba?
lol
funny..how will i knw?
You knw yourself more than anybody
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Its just the rush of affection.

It happens in all social media.

Nairaland's is just more obvious to u.

You see a comment from a girl which makes a lot of sense, u check her dp, Wow! She's cute/beautiful.
Then its registered in ur brain. U like her! U want her! U wanna know her! And so on!

That's how it works.

Its definitely not love. Just infatuation based on what he/she did that captivated u.
fast life..fast cars.. Fast everything
Got some really Bad disadvantages
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by Ferdinandu(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2015
DrAify:
Tell you what! I've just fallen in love with you.What do I do?
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by ivyT(f): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

ma'am go to Bed
ur mate are either sleeping or**

Effing
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

fast life..fast cars.. Fast everything
Got some really Bad disadvantages

Yeah my broda.

I tel u.

Everything in life with its pros and cons
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

lol
funny..how will i knw?
You knw yourself more than anybody

Now am telling u authoritatively that am not guilty.

Shikena.
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Shikena.
Good Good
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Yeah my broda.

I tel u.

Everything in life with its pros and cons
true talk Bro..
Was wondering how the world will be in the next 100years
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Shikena.
chaii
okies
U sounded like a Soldier
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:

Effing
haba..
Yur mind corrupt pass GEJ sef tongue
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by Hawlahscho(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

chaii
okies
U sounded like a Soldier

grin grin

Am a soldier in my country...
Everybody knows me well...
If you check me up and down...
You will know that is true...

Standard living - standard living...
Standard living
Standard living

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by ivyT(f): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

haba..
Yur mind corrupt pass GEJ sef tongue

Abeg abeg..no even bring my 1 and only GEJ for this matter o if u nor wan make we fyt kungFu for nairaland

Shoooo cool
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:

grin grin

Am a soldier in my country...
Everybody knows me well...
If you check me up and down...
You will know that is true...

Standard living
Standard living

grin grin
now i knw
you are a soldier for real
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by mirexxx(f): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
their business undecided
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2015
@ mirexxx and you guys enjoy the attention ryt?
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:

Abeg abeg..no even bring my 1 and only GEJ for this matter o if u nor wan make we fyt kungFu for nairaland

Shoooo cool
ooh no wonder..
Bird of the same feather tongue
Back to topic..
Dont tell me you haven't be wooed..on nl
Re: Who Also Notice ..guys What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2015
yinmu....who tell u say guys dey fall? na co'itus guys dey hustle for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Has No Choice Than To Cheat..fact / #5 Salient Signs To Know That She Had Sex Last Night / When You Pledge Loyalty To Poverty(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.