Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:36 AM

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (29034 Views)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by BossKratos: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
A lot of babes deceive guys with mega lies this days just to get into their lives, wallets, or homes as either future wives or girlfriends these days. Not to say that we homies don't also tell a few white lies also but compared to some of these smallies "we are all learners"!

But truth be told, most guys in naija are only really searching for ladies who are ready to keep it real with them. But unfortunately it seems to our naija babes, deception is part of our constitution!

This could be due to their never ending love for engaging in abnormal love mind games, love for material things, desperation for money and fame, or just the standard olosho lifestyle! Either way this causes some babes to steadily cook up superb lies that would leave even lucifer impressed!

Which of us have not heard these standard scams;

1. I love only you baby

2. He's my uncle

3. I've never done that before

4. I've never cheated on you

5. You are the best I've ever had

6. I don't eat that type of food

7. Its paining me

8. I went for a burial

9. I'm a virgin

10.My phone was on silent/battery died

See scam! If there are bigger lies that you may have come across please add it to the list! Awon goons mi, please what is the greatest lie that you have heard from a naija woman?

shocked

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
I"m in a relationship...

Lol why are dey always deceivn demselves? Phew

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by playtheblues(f): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
When one lady promised to buy me a Prado SUV if I taught her daughter mathematics....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by kingofchess(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
laff my bum bum out....counter thread....I love nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by obiorathesubtle: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
nigga pained grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Flashh: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
No sex before marriage.

Meanwhile, if you dull yourself, another guy will sex her without stress before marriage.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by naijaboiy: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Damn I can't even count. embarassed

1) He's just my friend. (Meanwhile she was chopping the dick daily from him)

2) My phone was stolen and I lost your contact. undecided

3) I've not had sex for over a year now. shocked

The last and the most ridiculous.....

4) I was a virgin and we "did" it accidentally. I don't just know how it happened. embarassed (Say God!) shocked

Chai! sad

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by BossKratos: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
obiorathesubtle:
nigga pained grin

_Bitch nigga!!!
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by obiorathesubtle: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
BossKratos:
grin
_Bitch nigga!!!
tongue
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by utenwuson: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
lol" my EX says she hates sex wen I was wooing her, I asked why? she says she will b feeling pain.........

but when we started having s*x. she ll b screaming "baby harder, baby hit me hard, baby drill me hard, baby pls am cumin, baby ds baby dt"

I was like WTF.... girls can lie sha

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by obiorathesubtle: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

4) I was a virgin and we "did" it accidentally. I don't just know how it happened. embarassed (Say God!) shocked

Chai! sad

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Code45: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
You didn't call lalasticlala.
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
She told me that she can die for me... Suddnly a rat ran passed us. She hide behind my back undecided embarassed

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by PunterTim(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Funny Thing Is I See Every Thing Women Say As Half-Truths!. The Earlier You Start Doing This,The Better For You.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
I was chatting with her on whatsapp. Anything i send, she'll really lmfao not knowing i was third row behind her in our lecture hall.... Her face was like this undecided . Someone LHFAO

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Miggs(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
she told me she was a virgin.when I finally drilled her after much stress,dat was when I realised her kitten was so wide,oshiomole could hide inside that borehole for three weeks

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by tommychow(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Girl: I like nice guys, I don't do bad boys like other shallow girls.
Me: Good to know

Later...

Girl: Who's that fine guy with the long hair talking to those girls? You said "hello" to him.
Me: That's my nigga there. He's been doing all the girls on camp.
Girl: I don't know why girls are so dumb.

Later...

*sees girl laughing with my friend at mami market*

Later...

*bumps into friend and asks about the girl*

Friend: Yeah bro, yanned her last night. She was telling me she's a "V" but she wants me to be her 1st. Told her "nah" I don't do virgins. They get too attached.

CHAI!

THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Lordprez: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
That awkward yet funny moment when you ask a girl to look into your eyes and tell you what she sees

And she was like.... " I see our love and how great a guy you are'

ME: undecidedReally?.... You didn't see my iris or pupil? Not even your reflection?shocked

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Dajugba: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
1. You're de love of my life. Not knowing I was number three (3) in her maga list.

2. She said she was a virgin and ve never slept with any guy, just only romance from her past relationship. She told me till after wedding before I go see and touch., lol... but I feel astonished how she always insist we should talk about sex. So I assumed her as a tertiary virgin.

2. He's my cousin. She snapped pictures of both having peck and upload it on fb, and wrote my boo. I asked her, she denied it, and said we were just playing. I felt heart broken that moment, just acted I've forgot the whole issue, had to surf for adequate info. Which I later learnt he was her real fiance, after we had disput. Her her attitude speaks much of her personality. Two months later I could not stand associating my self with a flirt and a chronic liar. I told her in as much I care heartedly, I respect peoples relationship and I won't want to date someones girl friend. I feel hurt and I can't pretend to love you anymore it would be wise we go our seperate way cos I can't cheat on you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by guardian09(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
1. I remember this girl I dated years ago and this particular dude kept coming to the house. Turns out this guy was a sort of celebrity in my state then not so popular now anyway, back to the story I asked who he was to her and she came up with he is a family friend line and I was like family friend that only shows up at night and more often than not you are usually in his car? Well after that lie no one told me to back off.

2. Another told me a guy that was always around her at her family compound was her cousin, to tell you the truth I believed her. Turns out there was this particular number that always called her whenever am with her and the caller id was saved as "My Love" she told me that it was her mothers phone number but anytime she received a call from that number it was always a male voice. Later,I got close to this guy(the supposed cousin) asked for his number it turns out it was his number she saved as "my love". Well that ended it for me. Today they are both married. I wish them well though, no hard feelings.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
PunterTim:
Funny Thing Is I See Every Thing Women Say As Half-Truths!.
The Earlier You Start Doing This,The Better For You.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:
She told me that she can die for me... Suddnly a rat ran passed us. She hide behind my back undecided embarassed
cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
BossKratos:
A lot of babes deceive guys with mega lies this days just to get into their lives, wallets, or homes as either future wives or girlfriends these days. Not to say that we homies don't also tell a few white lies also but compared to some of these smallies "we are all learners"!

But truth be told, most guys in naija are only really searching for ladies who are ready to keep it real with them. But unfortunately it seems to our naija babes, deception is part of our constitution!

This could be due to their never ending love for engaging in abnormal love mind games, love for material things, desperation for money and fame, or just the standard olosho lifestyle! Either way this causes some babes to steadily cook up superb lies that would leave even lucifer impressed!

Which of us have not heard these standard scams;

1. I love only you baby

2. He's my uncle

3. I've never done that before

4. I've never cheated on you

5. You are the best I've ever had

6. I don't eat that type of food

7. Its paining me

8. I went for a burial

9. I'm a virgin

10.My phone was on silent/battery died

See scam! If there are bigger lies that you may have come across please add it to the list! Awon goons mi, please what is the greatest lie that you have heard from a naija woman?

shocked
...You certainly are used to certain kind of women who do the aforementioned...you need to up your game...sashays outta thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Deejavuu(f): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Chai! sad

Lmfao cheesy grin "say God" indeed cheesy grin grin

Dee you wouldn't kill me grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Deejavuu(f): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:
I was chatting with her on whatsapp. Anything i send, she'll really lmfao not knowing i was third row behind her in our lecture hall.... Her face was like this undecided . Someone LHFAO

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by WASMOG(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Can't even remember one
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by cutetopsey(f): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Whizkeey(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kilode ton bora

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by ritababe(f): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
lol, i told him am HIV positive after we return from shopping and he wanted to have his way grin.
the guy give me money join my transport say make I dey go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by funmilade4real(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
K

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.