Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice (1147 Views)

What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married / What Do I Do? - Please Advice / Am Confused, Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by lantres000(m): 4:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Good Morning Fellow Naira landers

I will appreciate a friendly advice from you guys on here.

I was having few issues with my Girl friend until we took a 2 weeks break. While i was away from Town on course we got talking on the phone and she told me she misses me so much, that we should give our relationship a shot one last time when am back.

Fast forward to today i got to her office at close of work and we sat down at the reception and then we tried talking,and out of the blue our voices was getting too loud,so i hailed a cab that took us to some bar where we could talk. Well we were making sense and then she called a cab to take us both to her house(We were not done talk anyway). Getting to her place she told the cab to take me home and am like why will you pull me from the bar down to your house. Well i insisted i wasn't leaving and to my surprise she called up her Estate security on me to walk me out of her apartment. Wow i was so angry and i stared right into her eyes and told her "my only regret was spending time trying to mend fences with a LovePeddler like you". She burst into tears immediately and then i walked away.

Getting home i sent her an sms that i don't regret using that word. Guys as i type this 5 Hours later my conscience is giving me a sleepless night and i so wish to honor my SMS that i don't regret using that word, but truly from the dept of my heart am sorry . Do you think we are done and Dusted?

Note: Please forgive me for my foul Language i just wanted to let you know the gravity of my offense
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by BTT(m): 4:09am On Mar 24, 2015
lantres000:

lantres000 post=31937526:
Good Morning Fellow Naira landers
I will appreciate a friendly advice from you guys on here.
I was having few issues with my Girl friend until we took a 2 weeks break. While i was away from Town on course we got talking on the phone and she told me she misses me so much, that we should give our relationship a shot one last time when am back.
Fast forward to today i got to her office at close of work and we sat down at the reception and then we tried talking,and out of the blue our voices was getting too loud,so i hailed a cab that took us to some bar where we could talk. Well we were making sense and then she called a cab to take us both to her house(We were not done talk anyway). Getting to her place she told the cab to take me home and am like why will you pull me from the bar down to your house. Well i insisted i wasn't leaving and to my surprise she called up her Estate security on me to walk me out of her apartment. Wow i was so angry and i stared right into her eyes and told her "my only regret was spending time trying to mend fences with a LovePeddler like you". She burst into tears immediately and then i walked away.
Getting home i sent her an sms that i don't regret using that word. Guys as i type this 5 Hours later my conscience is giving me a sleepless night and i so wish to honor my SMS that i don't regret using that word, but truly from the dept of my heart am sorry . Do you think we are done and Dusted?
Note: Please forgive me for my foul Language i just wanted to let you know the gravity of my offense

Well, she probably wanted to play hard-to-get, and probably verify how much you want the relationship back by hoping you will renew the chase. She got her fingers burnt instead!

You ddnt do well by not keeping your calm. You failed a smple everyday test for a man.

Call/SMS her back and apologise for your abuse of words even if you don't intend to continue with the relationship. Chances are that you wll be forgiven but she will NEVER forget that you betrayed her trust at time.

Apologise. It is good for your health. Shriek that ego.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by derrick333(m): 4:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Go listen2 beyonce's "irreplaceable"
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Op,
Every relationship has its ups and downs an I think yours is going through the same

From what you wrrote I can deduce that you girlfriend loves you and you love her equally. There is just a kind of tension between you guys that need to be resolved.

Calling her a love-peddler wasn't really the best when it comes to choice of words at that point but I know how you felt.

I advise you call her and apologize. Try and talk things through with her and give your relationship another chance.
Op,trust me these things happen. Its just the manner at which we handle it that matters......

Thanks
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Cutehector(m): 4:37am On Mar 24, 2015
Wat do I even knw abt rships
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by ipleddge: 4:51am On Mar 24, 2015
This above me.why calling her estate security on you.and op I wanna advice you,it might help you in future.Always rember that the best time to be quiet is when you are really angry,you know you would have been the hero of the day if you didn't say anything.as for advice On issue,I can't say
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Lilprincey(m): 5:20am On Mar 24, 2015
I keep saying this 'HOES AIN'T LOYAL' move on bro keep ur inteqrity..

1 Like

Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 24, 2015
Dude, you just classified your Girlfriend as A prostitute, that's a bit too harsh and I guess that's why your conscience is disturbing you. You guys really need a break. Its better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder. Focus on been a better you and she will be the one doing all the wondering.
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Yes you are an eeddiot for calling her a pr0stitute!
Our generation of men, always in a hurry to call gf wh0res and still expect love from thesame girl. Next time don't allow your anger to ruin things for you.

You're still an eediiot

1 Like

Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Cpumping(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2015
im here to read comments
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2015
I wish this word came to my mind yesterday

She made me wait at the gate for 2hours(well I was using the two hours to flirt with another baeb note just flirting)
Then after the two hour she told the gate man to tell me she was busy that I should go meanwhile she was the one that invited men so we could talk we had some minor issue I can't believe how serious she took it. I called her to know y she did what she did and she said talking to me would be a waste of time

Now by the time we settle she would have become a side chick
Someone took her spot yesterday night

1 Like

Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Tallesty1(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2015
BTT:
Well, she probably wanted to play hard-to-get, and probably verify how much you want the relationship back by hoping you will renew the chase.
Hard to get for what? Someone he's been dating? Haba, if at all she should play anything it would be never gonna happen because he has got her already.
BTT:
She got her fingers burnt instead!
Walahi nah she light the fire

BTT:
You ddnt do well by not keeping your calm.
He bleeped up big time. It is wrong to call her a pros, very wrong. The old guy didn't know that he was insulting himself too.
BTT:
You failed a smple everyday test for a man.
Oga nawa you oo, what type of nonsense test is that? His relationship was shaky, he took her to a good place to sit-down and talk things over, she got angry, commanded the cab man to take them to her house, they got there and she called the estate security man for him and you called it everyday test? Walahi the lady bleeped up big time here.
BTT:
Call/SMS her back and apologise for your abuse of words even if you don't intend to continue with the relationship. Chances are that you wll be forgiven but she will NEVER forget that you betrayed her trust at time.

Apologise. It is good for your health. Shriek that ego.
You don hear am at op, call her back and apologise to her. Saying sorry doesn't mean you are weak, it means you value your relationship more than your ego.

LESSON @OP.
1: Never call a woman prostitute, it hurts even the real prostitutes.
2: Never tell a woman you are crazy, because she will say I am not crazy then do something crazy to you at night, either with a razor, knife, acid or lighter.
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Don't understand y u d op called her a love peddler. Is she really a love peddler ..pls I need ans 2 dis question b4 I wil no how 2 gve my advice
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Iaz93: 6:51am On Mar 24, 2015
This one is really confused. undecided
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Enegod(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2015
If she is love peddler, I don't see anything wrong with what you did...You told her the truth undecided
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by chelseabmw(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2015
If you love her, call her and apologise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Mhizizzy(f): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Dnt call girls a bitch

Dey will hate you forever
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by pinky21(f): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2015
You re wearing d shoes n u know how it hurts. when it comes to relationship n quarells like dis will advice u follow ur hrt . Time heals everything, just give it time. We girls could be annoying atimes oo, we know how to play on guys emotions especially wen he loves crazily.
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Googleus(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2015
ds one na small issue na...
girl acting immature..definately sm1 is admiring her hence she is trying 2measure both luv..

any way,me and my phone ve nothing to advice
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2015
lantres000:
r "my only[b] regret [/b]was spending time trying to mend fences with a LovePeddler like you". She burst into tears immediately and then i walked away.

Strong words.
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2015
3cycle:
Yes you are an eeddiot for calling her a pr0stitute!
Our generation of men, always in a hurry to call gf wh0res and still expect love from thesame girl. Next time don't allow your anger to ruin things for you.

You're still an eediiot

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Oahray: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
How you go call am LovePeddler? You well so?

If you are that rash with thoughtless comments, you probably don't deserve her. A relationship isn't a contest for the most hurtful words.

Get off your fucking high horse, apologise and get the hell out of her life. Trust me, she'd never forget that you once called her a prostitute.
Re: Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice by Dygeasy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bro are you done with your story? Okay. You are done. Honestly, you guys are really done. And dusted too. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! / What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship / Where Can I Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.