Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (37757 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Chigold101:
on what ground will the cases be dismissed? Is it because they are not legitmate or what?

Humn... No matter whose fan or friend we are- we must understand that no man is above the law & the law is blind. It knows no friend nor foe.

I dont wish GMB disqualification but if he is disqualified there might be puckets of protest in Lagos, Rivers, Katsina & Kano, maybe Osun based on religious affiliation.
shut up,you know nothing,people's opinion established what is called law. not thiefs opinion. sebi na today? lets see the outcome,i will come back and qout you. Gej himself will never want to mess himself with Nigerians. he wan die? bunch of thiefs

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am not anxious, if he lied under oath he shld be punished. Nufin will happen if buhari is dis qualified, only dat few apc thugs may wanna waste dem promising future cum lives for a 72 year old man.

Sometimes I weak for people that see old age as a crime.
Last week, I saw francis Arthur Nzeribe and Danjuma. They could barely walk without support . Old age is a blessing not a crime
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by bdidi: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2015
alobam1:
In as much as am not a Fan of Buhari.But sending him out of the race at the 11th hour is not good for out country..Not at all.Why don't they let him contest..win or lose now depends on the electorate..And by the way.if such happens. History would judge the judge that dares gives the stupid judgement.

My brother! History will not judge the judge that dares to give the judgement because the rule of law has to take its natural course.

No man is greater than the rule of law! If the rule is in his favour then the law has failed and that would affect the history negatively.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by chibas: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

Abeg tell me how I am a hypocrite? I never said I was in support of GEJ or the militants! You don't use abusive words on people even if I do not support who you support. You are just a terrible goat.
"i wonder why you are still walking the street of wherever you are,you should be arrested" -dadaic
And asari with the greater threat wine and dine with the president and u never care to call for dokubo arrest ,That is why u are even more hyprocitical than i thought dadaic terrible goat.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2015
My fingers are crossed...i am not shaking at all.

There is always a plan "b".
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by luvmijeje(f): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2015
I want to see the foolish, uneducated and corrupt judge that will have the effrontery to make a useless pronouncement. Buhari have a date with destiny, no one can derail it.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2015
chibas:
"i wonder why you are still walking the street of wherever you are,you should be arrested" -dadaic
And asari with the greater threat wine and dine with the president and u never care to call for dokubo arrest ,That is why u are even more hyprocitical than i thought dadaic terrible goat.

So to you hypocrisy is when I haven't reported Asari and I talk about someone like you wanting to inflict violence on people? That's how you define hypocrisy? I wonder where you were brought up? If I called you a goat it will be a honor. You are a shameless non living thing.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by sammyj: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
My Sister just ignore them, truly some people have already brain washed by PDP and Tanoids !!!
EggovinMma:

You are a very stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by chibas: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:
I want to see the foolish, uneducated and corrupt judge that will have the effrontery to make a useless pronouncement. Buhari have a date with destiny, no one can derail it.
GMB is confident while GEJ camp is jittery.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by zyzybabe1: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2015
emmydee:
The elections would hold as scheduled but am sure Buhari would be disqualified. Like i have always said, the judiciary is the main boost to corruption in Nigeria. If it can do its job fairly this time, buhari would be out of the race.

In addition to that,you can see Mike Ozeikome(SAN) asking for expediated hearing of the case while Wole Olanipeku(SAN) is trying to delay verdict till after elections.There is palpable fear in the camp of the broom wielders.But unfortunately,that which they feared most would definitely come upon them.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by yetunsbay(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

E go shock you, cos I belive he's not above the law, and if he's supporters cause violence we will match them equal to equal, cos no one has monopoly for violence, we all have beast in our selves but don't bring it out like touts in the north
u sef knws d truth and he will contest and same time win d electn.We've had cases of people above d law in ds current dispensatn.What hv u said abt it?
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by chibas: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

So to you hypocrisy is when I haven't reported Asari and I talk about someone like you wanting to inflict violence on people? That's how you define hypocrisy? I wonder where you were brought up? If I called you a goat it will be a honor. You are a shameless non living thing.
you are a shameless non living thing,may God help you.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Notin will Happen..hes gon contest nd Win

Sai Buhari

IF SUIT ISN'T DETERMINED BEFORE THE 28th, HE LL CONTEST N GET BEATEN AFTER WHICH THE COURT SHALL DISQUALIFY THE BLOOD TASTY OLD MAN FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by viczing(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
yetunsbay:
u sef knws d truth and he will contest and same time win d electn.We've had cases of people above d law in ds current dispensatn.What hv u said abt it?

We will see
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by yetunsbay(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
I jst dey obserue. SAI BABA!
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by viczing(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2015
ajealadick:

Keep quiet! You think marching equal to equal is all about loading N100 mtn to browse and talk nonsense? Its too late now to carry out any legal restraint, it will rather cause mayhem than any good.

Like Gej said when apc threatened interim govt

*we will see*
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by viczing(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
ExInferis:

Hmm, you could have won the argument except for one simple fact:

All the violence in this election so far has been confined to the south.

Bombs going off, people getting shot, violent insults, intimidation, armed militias, vandalism; you name it, it's happening.

Meanwhile up north we're lovingly polishing our PVCs.

That's good

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by zyzybabe1: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
nagoma:

Law from a kangaroo court with a paid judge cannot be described as law.

PLEASE DO YOUR FINDINGS AND KNOW THE CALIBRE OF LEGAL LUMINARIES IN THIS EPOCH AND HISTORY MAKING LEGAL TUSSLE.THEY ARE NOT YOUR EVERYDAY RUN OFF THE MILL LAWYERS.THIS CASE WILL SET A PRECEDENT IN OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE SUBSEQUENT JUDGEMENTS WILL BE BASED ON THE RULING OF TODAY.HISTORY WILL BE MADE TODAY.BE VIGILANT,FELLOW NIGERIANS
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by viczing(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
laffwitmi:
I can now believe pdp are really scared of this general...God bless Nigeria,God bless Gen Buhari.....

Ok keep deceiving yourself
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by bdidi: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

Destiny when there is PERJURY case on the line? Its so unfortunate that some people are not taking the case serious.

The suits against him are quite serious cos there are facts in black and white.....the rule of LAW must prevail. Is that not part of the CHANGE mantra!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2015
kheart:
PDP know dey re just chasing shadows. Nothing go happen and all progressives no dey shake.

Na when NL censor PDP-I-Gs tongue @mods

I PRAY U WONT BE AMONG HIS PLENTY OF HOOLIGANS WHO LL VIOLENTLY JUMP INTO THE STREET WHEN THE FINAL VERDICT IS REACHED?

I WONT BE SURPRISED IF U DO BECAUSE ONLY HOOLIGANS SUPPORT BUHARI
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by yetunsbay(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

We will see
eagle-eyed
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by unite4real: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

I am not sure you really listened to the speech. try again multiple times without being biased and you will get the real message of change

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:

G-SHOCK
ELECTRIC SHOCK
SHOCKI
cheesy

LOL! ALL OF THE ABOVE

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PointB: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

That someone like you should hush the Bleep up and let the man be. He has a certificate and you all who think he doesn't shouldn't tell a general what to do and what not to do. Assholes.

Shouldn't you direct your frustration induced rambling to the courts and the plethora of lawyers and judges sitting on the case?
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by luvmijeje(f): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
bdidi:

Destiny when there is PERJURY case on the line? Its so unfortunate that some people are not taking the case serious.

The suits against him are quite serious cos there are facts in black and white.....the rule of LAW must prevail. Is that not part of the CHANGE mantra!

What case? The secondary school he went released his statement of results. His classmates came out to testify he was indeed a student and was also a senior prefect. So what perjury case are we talking of?

As I said, I'm waiting for the corrupt judge that will make a foolish pronouncement.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[/size]

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

EXACTLY WAT OBAMA SAID BUT SOME APC PROPAGANDISE R SAYING THEIR USUAL PROPAGANDA
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2015
olu77:

You are right. Pdp has turned our society to a lawless jungle

R U COHERENT ATALL. THERE IS NEVER A TIME THE JUDICIARY IS INDEPENDENT LIKE UNDER THE THIS PRESENT DISPENSATION.
GMB HAD IN THE PAST CONTESTED ELECTIONS WITHOUT ANY VALID CREDENTIALS N BECAUSE HE IS FOUND OUT NOW, U LL COME OUT WITH LIES? MY FRIEND EITHER LIKE IT OR NOT, THINGS MUST BE DONE RIGHT.
I WISH HE SHALL NOT ONLY BE DISQUALIFIED BUT TO GO TO JAIL TOO FOR COMMITTING PERJURY
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by seun407: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[/size]

GEJ carry go.[/size]
Mr man you are very foolish. Am very sure u didn't watch d video. PDP madafucka.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by lagdmark(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2015
If buhari is guilty he will be disqualified simple. And nothing will happen , like always the noise makers and hooligans will be well taken care of with army koboko and after 2 days business as usual forgotten issue
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2015
dragan:
Anxiety in PDP's camp huh, cause theyre the petty desperate cvnts that want buhari disqualified so badly

THINGS MUST BE DONE RIGHT IN NIGERIA. I WISH HE IS NOT ONLY DISQUALIFIED BUT SHOULD BE JAIL TOO FOR PERJURY IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Okeikpu(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nothing will happen. undecided

This election will hold and buhari will come out victorious!

THE ONLY WAY JONATHAN WILL WIN IS IF HE RIGS! For my area here the northerners are already travelling back home to vote. While the southerners are travelling for wedding, naming ceremony, to fuccck their wives/gF's, burial ceremonies, secure their kids,Some sef don buy fuel keep for supersports and telemundo etc grin grin.

When I say rigging here, I mean massive rigging!
Bia nwata nwanyi, isi odikwa gi mma ⊙︿⊙ Am pretty sure you r from ofe mmanu region, if not u won't put up those rubbish up there (¬_¬)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nickel Discovered In Dangoma, Kaduna, Nigeria / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.