Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (37755 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
I learnt that the case has been decided with the judgement ...see below

Buhari Wins!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PointB: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
11. But the people spoke against him saying “Are you not the zealot king who put our fathers in dungeons, beat our children with horse-whips, enslaved our young men in fear and worry, and destroyed our windmills. Surely, you would do worse if given another chance!”

12. Another arose saying, “Is this not our ancient king, Mumu the son of Hari the cattle herder, wherefore did he learn the modern art of statesmanship? Show therefore thy seal of knowledge, that we may know that thou art indeed learned, diligent and able to lead us”

13. Whereupon, Mumu the son of Hari, frail by age, and wrinkled by pain and anger did address the people saying, “Verily, I swear by our laws, my seal of knowledge rests in the chamber of stronghold in the custody of their high scribe! Now let us hasten to make me king that I may defeat e-cow!”

14. But the people continue to murmur saying “He spoke untrue words; he possesses no seal of knowledge. Show us thy seal of knowledge !”

From the Tribulation of Jonah
https://www.nairaland.com/2174898/tribulation-jonah-chapter-one-verses#31228334
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Adyrin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls send this pix for me
Donweedakadcount@yahoo.com
I need to use this fresh air properly....
Thanks Bro.....
#4days to victory!
Mogidi:
Nothing would happen if Buhari who failed to follow INEC guidelines was disqualified.
We will just continue to enjoy the fresh air.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2173597_freshair2_gif3bdd7e15574662938a350ae7aec7cb6d
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by kheart(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

I PRAY U WONT BE AMONG HIS PLENTY OF HOOLIGANS WHO LL VIOLENTLY JUMP INTO THE STREET WHEN THE FINAL VERDICT IS REACHED?

I WONT BE SURPRISED IF U DO BECAUSE ONLY HOOLIGANS SUPPORT BUHARI

Robots tongue
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Papasland21: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
U called a thief to come and help you repair your broken door and you are happy for a job done "sucessfully"
[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size][/quote]
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by dat9jaguy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

The war only happens in ur house

Haha u don change mouth,i think say you no dey fear.Reason well before you post.

PS:No more replies from me,I'm done with you.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Mogidi: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adyrin:
Pls send this pix for me
Donweedakadcount@yahoo.com
I need to use this fresh air properly....
Thanks Bro.....
#4days to victory!

Just right click it and save as gif.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
sammyj:
My Sister just ignore them, truly some people have already brain washed by PDP and Tanoids !!!

Lmao.
Really do not give a flying fuccck about them.
Na jona dey give me food chop?
Abi na jona dey pay my bills? ?
Prrrrrrrrh! I no send them mo! cheesy
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by EmmyDe25(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

Oga, stop misinforming those who won't have enough MB to watch the video. He never said vote for Continuity, he was only beseeching contestants to enjoin their supporters to eschew violence.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by popson1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Why can't you Nigerians vote based on reason....and stop all this subtle threats thing?

I hate to say this but Nigeria is doomed for good if we let this opportunity of buhari presidency fritter away out of these nonexistent sentiments!
But by His grace , no weapon fashioned against him by the enemies of Nigeria shall prosper because he's chosen by the almighty to redeem Nigeria to her potential glories!.
He's surely costing home victory because Nigeria must be wrestled from the shackles of corruption, nepotism, and backwardness.
Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by popson1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Oga, stop misinforming those who won't have enough MB to watch the video. He never said vote for Continuity, he was only beseeching contestants to enjoin their supporters to eschew violence.
Please let him continue to fool himself. Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by joelenesleek(f): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever the court rule on WILL STAND! No violence or Threat of Violence can or will upturn it.
coolyou insulted me on a thread because I was in support of Gej,please what happened now? I'll like to know cause I am suspecting a foul play.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
joelenesleek:
coolyou insulted me on a thread because I was in support of Gej,please what happened now? I'll like to know cause I am suspecting a foul play.
sorry if I insulted you(or if you feel insulted). Well, there isn't foul play, I "was" pro GMB now pro-GEJ and feeeeeeeeel so much at home and at peace with myself and conscience.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by joelenesleek(f): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
sorry if I insulted you(or if you feel insulted). Well, there isn't foul play, I "was" pro GMB now pro-GEJ and feeeeeeeeel so much at home and at peace with myself and conscience.
apology accepted. I always knew politics of hate and bitterness won't last. No matter how much I dislike them but I'll never disrespect or insult anyone in power Or authority. Even that bibliography had directed us to pray for our authorities. I only disrespect ameachi of Ph because he openly insulted the president.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
joelenesleek:
apology accepted. I always knew politics of hate and bitterness won't last. No matter how much I dislike them but I'll never disrespect or insult anyone in power Or authority. Even that bibliography had directed us to pray for our authorities. I only disrespect ameachi of Ph because he openly insulted the president.
I've never been Amaechi's fan from the onset...and I've never been a subscriber of bitter/hate politics. How are yu?
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by viczing(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
dat9jaguy:

Haha u don change mouth,i think say you no dey fear.Reason well before you post.

PS:No more replies from me,I'm done with you.

Fear? You must be cray we kill em all
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by spinna: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nickel Discovered In Dangoma, Kaduna, Nigeria / Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba / CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.