Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (37751 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Notin will Happen..hes gon contest nd Win

Sai Buhari
I am happy that all Nigerians are not like you,
big head full of coconut water
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by steppin: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nothing will happen. undecided

This election will hold and buhari will come out victorious!

THE ONLY WAY JONATHAN WILL WIN IS IF HE RIGS! For my area here the northerners are already travelling back home to vote. While the southerners are travelling for wedding, naming ceremony, to fuccck their wives/gF's, to secure their kids, etc grin grin.

When I say rigging here, I mean massive rigging!
You don't sound so confident in your "general".
Are you doubting the rigging skills of Tinubu and co?
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by DoTheNeedful: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country.

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region.

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

If after GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out. It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of the new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

You are very silly for all these trash you put up there. So you want to intimidate people into voting for your candidate. How are you different from a terrorist. If GEJ loses NOTHING will happen and if anything happen it will affect every one of us. If the sky will fall it wont be on just one person.
Why are you lot this desperate? From saying 'Buhari is a terrorist' to 'Buhari is without certificate' to 'He is brain dead' to 'He has cancer' to 'He hate the Yorubas' to 'He killed thousands of Igbos in Biafra' to 'He is being sponsored by the West' to 'He will support homosexuality';so this is the latest in your propaganda abi? Continue...you dont know what future holds for you and your likes angry

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by alobam1: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2015
In as much as am not a Fan of Buhari.But sending him out of the race at the 11th hour is not good for out country..Not at all.Why don't they let him contest..win or lose now depends on the electorate..And by the way.if such happens. History would judge the judge that dares gives the stupid judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Whatever the court rule on WILL STAND! No violence or Threat of Violence can or will upturn it.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
PointB:
If Buhari is found foul of law, then the law should go it it's full course. Mere mortals should not be placed above the law!

It's funny how scared the PDPs are. When the international media got involved, they questioned GMB about the things people mentioned on social media platforms. They talked abt his dictatorship, they talked abt the killings, they talked abt dikko, they talked abt the Yoruba people who were jailed. They never mentioned his certificates. Don't you think that's something they already know about? The FFKs know that he has it. They just want to stress the issue. It's a shame cos the PDP don himself, IBB says they should not question his certificate. Having to question a general is a big mistake. Because he has it. And I pity our system because we do not have a database where all this would have been found easy. If I lost three elections, and I cried out in public, what would You have done? If you lost a job at a certain age, let's say 60 and you get home, what would you do? For me, I will tear all certificates. But when a system doesn't have a database, how can we function? Leave this man alone, Shei pdp believe they will win the election, then they shouldn't stress the issue. Come Saturday, let's wait, see who wins and let all this crap end once and for all.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2015
sammyj:
Thanks for your comment, PDP is scared of this great man called Buhari which is their greatest nightmare !!!

My brother, the truth is, Buhari will most definitely win if it's a free and fair election, no doubt.Even pdp knows that, hence the hate campaigns, rather than issue based campaigns that has been on.My northern friends, don leave me here travel.Tge remaining ones are to cast thier votes here in abuja and they are very few.As for me, I never see any bastard wey go sway me to cast my vote for jona.I must be silly to that! Tufiakwa! ! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by chibas: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2015
worthytalk:
Terrorist Buhari must be disqualify there is no two ways about it.
dreamer,the judge is not just any judge and can never disqualify GMB because he had run for thesame position more than once using same qualification and criteria.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:

You don't sound so confident in your "general".
Are you doubting the rigging skills of Tinubu and co?

Relax and vote buhari!
Abi una dey forbid better thing for ya village.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by sCun: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Why can't you Nigerians vote based on reason....and stop all this subtle threats thing?

You are a big fool! A post above this, you were saying the courts should let the sleeping dogs lie.
Why can't the courts make a decision based on the law and constitution and not yield to subtle threats from 2 faced fools like you?
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by steppin: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

Relax and vote buhari!
Abi una dey forbid better thing for ya village.
No, but where I come from, we no dey do follow follow.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by tp10: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

cheap lies.....its an endorsement for change and not continuation of cluelessness
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by ib1991(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
With GMB i stand
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Defcon1(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nothing will happen. undecided

This election will hold and buhari will come out victorious!

THE ONLY WAY JONATHAN WILL WIN IS IF HE RIGS! For my area here the northerners are already travelling back home to vote. While the southerners are travelling for wedding, naming ceremony, to fuccck their wives/gF's, to secure their kids, etc grin grin.

When I say rigging here, I mean massive rigging!
Your statement in block letters is highly biased and inflammatory.

Same goes for PDP people with same belief about APC winning

How can any mortal know the outcome of the presidential polls

lf that is truly your mindset, we are in for a serious post-election violence
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Heaven will not fall If GMB is disqualified TODAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Bimpe29: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Anxiety for where? Heaven will not fall! GMB is in the race for victory this time around.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by PointB: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
[s]
dadaic:

It's funny how scared the PDPs are. When the international media got involved, they questioned GMB about the things people mentioned on social media platforms. They talked abt his dictatorship, they talked abt the killings, they talked abt dikko, they talked abt the Yoruba people who were jailed. They never mentioned his certificates. Don't you think that's something they already know about? The FFKs know that he has it. They just want to stress the issue. It's a shame cos the PDP don himself, IBB says they should not question his certificate. Having to question a general is a big mistake. Because he has it. And I pity our system because we do not have a database where all this would have been found easy. If I lost three elections, and I cried out in public, what would You have done? If you lost a job at a certain age, let's say 60 and you get home, what would you do? For me, I will tear all certificates. But when a system doesn't have a database, how can we function? Leave this man alone, Shei pdp believe they will win the election, then they shouldn't stress the issue. Come Saturday, let's wait, see who wins and let all this crap end once and for all.
[/s]

Of what relevance is your rambling to the the court cases?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

You are very silly for all these trash you put up there. So you want to intimidate people in voting for your candidate. How are you different from a terrorist. If GEJ losses NOTHING will happen and if anything happen it will affect every one of us. If the sky will fall it wont be on just one person.
Why are you lot thing desperate? From saying 'Buhari is a terrorist' to 'Buhari is without certificate' to 'He is brain dead' to 'He has cancer' to 'He hate the Yorubas' to 'He killed thousands of Igbos in Biafra' to 'He is being sponsored by the West' to 'He will support homosexuality';so this is the latest in your propaganda abi? Continue...you dont know waht future holds for you and your likes angry

If Buhari wins, people say the militants will react. My question is this, if a large quantity of natural resource is found in a region, should we all our grounds and destroy every form of development in the place? Should we destroy every investment that can bring about development for the country? Because our brother isn't the president? It's been said that a large quantity of lithium has been found in the North. Now, we know the world needs oil, and people will kill for such, just as what this dude is talking abt. And we know the world needs lithium. So cos oil is of a general use for the public, the citizens of that region should destroy everything in it cos their brother isn't there? If the militants destroys the place and people are affected, people are killed, isn't it the same people they are to protect they are killing? If the northerns choose not to improve the country's development by exporting lithium out, don't you think there is going to be a problem? What is it with this oil ish? When agriculture was the main thing then, did we have militants claiming farms? Did we have anyone saying Obj must be president cos he is a farmer? What da hell is happening in this country?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by chibas: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

No one is causing violence. You are the one talking abt it. I wonder why you are still waking the streets of wherever you are. You should be arrested. Cos some little face expression from the opposition party can cause you to affect the lives of Nigerians. One should be scared of someone like you. A murderer in the hiding.
u forgot how asari wine and dine with the president hyprocrite oshi.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by sCun: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Rendition:
Hope y'all noticed they are all eastern lawyers.......its a tribal thing
It is a constitutional thing.
Let us hear what the judges think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by lexxwiz(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Looool na why all this troops full Lagos and every other state? GEJ repent !! You're so predictable.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by ndcide(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Olanipekun have no point by saying the case is aimed at stopping the election.

we all know the case is against Buhari and there are other candidates running for the election. if buhari is disqualified, other qualified candidates would run and be voted for

QED.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by loomer: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2015
After inec don print ballot papers, why dem de bother with the case
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by laffwitmi: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2015
I can now believe pdp are really scared of this general...God bless Nigeria,God bless Gen Buhari.....
viczing:

E go shock you, cos I belive he's not above the law, and if he's supporters cause violence we will match them equal to equal, cos no one has monopoly for violence, we all have beast in our selves but don't bring it out like touts in the north

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by megawax8: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Raiders:
nothing is going to happen. Buhari name will be in the ballot box
In the ballot box? As void votes I guess, cos if d hearing is not in his favor, another persons name wil be on the BALLOT PAPER!
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
sCun:
You are a big fool! A post above this, you were saying the courts should let the sleeping dogs lie.
Why can't the courts make a decision based on the law and constitution and not yield to subtle threats from 2 faced fools like you?

Well, first.....you can do better than calling me names.

Second....I doubt the court would exclude Buhari just like that....this ruling is just to find out if they can exclude him while they decide the case...which they need not do.

It is only when the case has been decided...that a decision can be made on banning and unbanning.

Anyway...it is too close to the election. They should have decided this months ago...and INEC should have sorted this months ago. Typical fire brigade Nigerian approach.

Once again, your insult was very childish and reprehensible. You are too good to resort to name calling.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by emmydee(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2015
The elections would hold as scheduled but am sure Buhari would be disqualified. Like i have always said, the judiciary is the main boost to corruption in Nigeria. If it can do its job fairly this time, buhari would be out of the race.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Rendition(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:

Did buhari grow our economy to become the largest in Africa?
did buhari wipe out Boko Haram from Adamawa and yobe state?
Did Buhari instill Democratic principles in Nigeria?

This were the progress that obama stressed ans pleaded with Nigerians to vote to consolidate the gains made in those areas. Thats an endorsement for GEJ who Achieved all that.
my guy dont be fooled all dos economic growth parol na pure format the western world use on mostly all african country, av bin watchin inside africa on cnn wer severally they refer too most african country as avin fast rising economy...ask ur self dis? The biggest economy and u av the poorest ppl around with No adequate power supply which is d Root of every booming economy.2 :rate of unemployment is cancerous already 3: the level of insecurity is gargantuan in the North east 4:The Govt of the day romances corruption 5:Now our country as come too a position under Goodluck wer we wud be scared abt the bullets dat come after the ballots not frm bokoharam all over,Christianity ,islam and tribal differences av bin brought to play under him also..Godbless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2015
PointB:

Of what relevance is your rambling to the the court cases?

That someone like you should hush the Bleep up and let the man be. He has a certificate and you all who think he doesn't shouldn't tell a general what to do and what not to do. Assholes.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by Raiders: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2015
megawax8:

In the ballot box? As void votes I guess, cos if d hearing is not in his favor, another persons name wil be on the BALLOT PAPER!
but the court will not rule on this case today since today is the first hearing on the case. This case will probably be decided after the election just like previous election court cases
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by onatisi(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2015
angry @op ,abeg change that yeye heading, there is no anxiety anywhere in nigeria but maybe in tinubu house or amaechi house. The nation is calm and everyone is going about their normal lives and waiting for the 28th of march to reelect gej as their president. If buhari is disqualified he will shamefully go back to tinubu to collect transport money back to his farm and cows. Nothing go happen.nigeria is bigger than buhari,tinubu and apc ,and they can't intimidate 170million into doing their wish or whims.
Re: Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today by chibas: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:

Did buhari grow our economy to become the largest in Africa?
did buhari wipe out Boko Haram from Adamawa and yobe state?
Did Buhari instill Democratic principles in Nigeria?

This were the progress that obama stressed ans pleaded with Nigerians to vote to consolidate the gains made in those areas. Thats an endorsement for GEJ who Achieved all that.
what largest economy continue decieving urself may God help u
Meanwhile 1dollar=how much naira now,are we better now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.