Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT (57661 Views)

APC Wins 21 States, PDP Wins 15 States And FCT / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Pecca: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by olapluto(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Demdem:

This is the "koko" When the TVCs were used, these fools said 100% turnout was achieved. Now owners of these TVCs havent shown up to collect PVCs and with the card reader, am sure the number will depreciate further.
Fraud will definately reduce.
A lot of people will be surprised by the turnout figures. I also think there will be an inversion. MOre voters will turn out in the NW, and SW than the SE.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Demdem:

This is the "koko" When the TVCs were used, these fools said 100% turnout was achieved. Now owners of these TVCs havent shown up to collect PVCs and with the card reader, am sure the number will depreciate further.
mumu why don't you compare the PVCs collected for the southern states against the votes recorded during the last elections.You will find out that the number of PVCs so far collected so far exceeds the votes GEJ got in 2011 for all the states of the SE and SS

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
olapluto:

A lot of people will be surprised by the turnout figures. I also think there will be an inversion. MOre voters will turn out in the NW, and SW than the SE.
until then
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by midolian(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Now dat we ve pvc let me now see how apc will win d election? Can apc give us d change dey don ve, nemo dat quod non habet!
LWKMD...abeg na wich language be dis again? U ds man, u get problem o!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by tinsel: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP supporters are relying on one kind of magic to happen on Saturday. Something like a miracle. But I have checked and checked, the figures are really against Jonathan in this election. I also believe in miracle. We will wait and see.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by tuniski: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
olapluto:
Kaduna, Kano and Katsina = 10M votes
Hmmm.... I just hope GEJ tarred the road to otoueke. He cannot surmount this!
you must be narrow. 10m so that is 10m for buhari in your bigoted mind abi? Wake up GEJ will get 4m out of that which is massive you hear! Lagos will be split 50/50. Overall Gej will win by not less than 6m votes!

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Demdem(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
olapluto:

This is certain. Less people will surely come out to vote in SS and SE now than the previous years when serious fraudulent practices took place as a result of the inefficiencies of the TVC. Card reader to the rescue.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

that is what BUHARI has bee banking on since 2003.You forgot Kaduna IS A 50-50 State because of religious demographics.Inspite of Buhari winning in Kano,Kaduna and Bauchi in 2011,he still didn't win the elections

Please educate that cretinous fvcktard. grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by otigbagba: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros you think say na only aboki de stay for kano and bauchi ni? make him first get 7m,before you begin make noise.Mathematicaly Buhari has been winning since 2003 but losing INECilally since then.
...Rigging will be difficult for Pdp this time around. ..I hope u knw

5 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
tinsel:
PDP supporters are relying on one kind of magic to happen on Saturday. Something like a miracle. But I have checked and checked, the figures are really against Jonathan in this election. I also believe in miracle. We will wait and see.

And that magic/miracle will be performed on Saturday. wink wink tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

mumu why don't you compare the PVCs collected for the southern states against the votes recorded during the last elections.You will find out that the number of PVCs so far collected so far exceeds the votes GEJ got in 2011 for all the states of the SE and SS

Ibofool, u sound deranged.
Even population of the entire nation as increased. What i expect u to do is to get the approprate ratio to buttress ur argument.
Then TVCs were used and u fools claimed 100% turnout was achieved. Tell me how ur 100% turnout will be acheived now that we have card readers. even for collection of PVC, no hundred percent turnout. If u see 75% turnout, u should shout halleluyah.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Kenquil: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
We can now go and decide our future. God bless Nigeria...

Get your 1gb Etisalat data @ N1100. Call/SMS/Whatsapp 09092684000...
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Geedhey(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency? We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance. Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious.

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.
OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Guy this sermon will not help the time too short to start this... most people have already decided and if this administration have done so well like u said they wont need so much stress to get re-elected go to the streets and hear people complain. so my bro just park one side

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by IVORY2009(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Demdem:

With the introduction of the "Incident form" rigging can still take place, but not as much as 2011.
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by otigbagba: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Ahead of March 28, the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has released fresh information to show the rate of PVC collection in all states of the federation.

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/inec-releases-statistics-of-pvc-collected-in-all-36-states-see-list.109263/#post-119545
...Jonathan is running against a big train this time...I dont see him winning jack

5 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by chamboy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Southeast how market

4 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by lincolnj88: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
olapluto:
lol ...... u go believe on monday
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by chamboy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Demdem:

Ibofool, u sound deranged.
Even population of the entire nation as increased. What i expect u to do is to get the approprate ratio to buttress ur argument.
Then TVCs were used and u fools claimed 100% turnout was achieved. Tell me how ur 100% turnout will be acheived now that we have card readers. even for collection of PVC, no hundred percent turnout. If u see 75% turnout, u should shout halleluyah.
bro leave that chukwudi44 dude he's suffering from self delusion

7 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by jkross(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bornu state was under siege when the pvc distribution was going on....even till this moment...the Nigeria army is still retaking towns and LGA's so plz my question is which people collected the PVCs.....

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
IVORY2009:

With the introduction of the "Incident form" rigging can still take place, but not as much as 2011.

its still not a perfect system but its a better system than the one we had earlier

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by geepee11(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
midolian:
Bayelsa and Ekiti...lool

Upon all Fayose noise, so den no even reach 600k wey go vote for hin state..And I ask myself, wat if Fayose was the governor of lagos or kano state?

Even if the topic reads "GEJ slumped and died", your comment remains "GEJ til 2091"..result of poor programming
hating GEJ will not make u wiser...........GEJ till 2019.......kill yaslf!!!
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Eluwilussit(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
SW figure is the poorest

...and they are the ones making the most noise here. Shouting sai Buhari everywhere. I pity APC and Buhari.

Jona may have a chance after all.
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by emmasege: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
olapluto:
Do u know the number of southerners that make up those figures in kaduna & kano in particular. That's not to talk of indigenes who believe in GEJ more than d tired & retired General. I can place a belt on it that Jonathan will pull at least 30-40 percent in the region y buhari records 5-10 percent in southern Nigeria as usual.
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by XBLadez: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Geedhey:

Guy this sermon will not help the time too short to start this... most people have already decided and if this administration have done so well like u said they wont need so much stress to get re-elected go to the streets and hear people complain. so my bro just park one side
Why must you quote him? Can't you learn to mind ur own business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.