Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT (57658 Views)

APC Wins 21 States, PDP Wins 15 States And FCT / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by austelright(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:

You will get the non-corrupt ones from the moon.

Face reality, one useless mistake now and we struggle for the next 4yrs. You lot are too naive to understand.

No northerner can summon courage to implement federalism against the wishes of his people...... much more an extremely tribalistic Buhari.

Until current Nigerian structure is corrected; you lot will remain perpetual complainants.
How can u say no Northerner can give us true federalism, what makes u think so. So to u only Southerners can implement it. pls next time don't let ur emotions make u judge wrongly.
U talk about Buhari been a tribalitic person, do u know him personally? if u don't pls keep quiet and stop been tribalistic urself.
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Mykelpato(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] hehehe lets wait till Saturday result go call im self
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by ngoziama: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2015
I have always known why jega had been proving stubborn to GEJ.He believes theyhave got the population.Jega I must tell you that Prof Maurice Iwu shall end up being better than you.Jega is aware of the high number of underaged northerners that got registered.Jega is also aware of the aliens that crossed our borders to collect PVCs.Infact, I can confidently disclose that one of the election monitors said that Jega had directed Inec staff to tell them allow underaged voters so long as the card reader recognises them.Of course, we all know that his people are definitely the defaulters in this case.Jega printed poor quality cards and called them PVCs.I want to categorically state that I know some people whose cards have faded yet jega called it Pvc.Jega knows that TVCs will give more votes to Jonathan and that was why he refused to use it because he had already laid out his rigging plans in the north.jega wants to run faster than his fading shadow.He wants to get international commendations to the detriment of eligible voters in the south.jega is applying all technology even though he sincerely knows we are not ripe for that.jega is in a hurry to execute the buhari/northern agenda and so he is using every technique he believes would disenfranchise voters in the south.Jega I bet you will be disappointed by Almighty God .Go and mark my words.Of course I collected my own wretched and poorly produced pvc and honestly jega must give account of who printed such poor quality cards and shamelessly called them pvcs.jega even with boko haram occupying virtually most states in the north in particular the north west, they still had nearly 100~pvc collection.Even with the migration of hundreds of thousands of nigerians to neighbouring countries, yet they have infact 100% pvc collection.i am aware that the Eu observers have ruled out north east as where they would be monitoring to enable you people rig elections. Prof jega, dont let nigerians question your professorship.jega is fully aware of how talibans attack voters during elections in afghanistan yet he doesnt want soldiers but he has more than 5 details comprising soldiers too.i want nigerians to please say NEVER AGAIN to UNDERAGED VOTERS in the north.I recently spoke with a classmate of mine who sadly said he couldnt collect his pvc because inec told them that the computer had wiped their names away most especially igbo names as remarked by my friend.jega could get card reader ready but he probably forgot to buy genuine anti virus for some of his donated laptops by apc.i have also spoken with some people in a certain state in the east and was told of inecs warning that if they do not come out before 8 or thereabout, that they wouldnot vote.infact I thought jega should have considered a technology where every nigerian can vote irrespective of where he registered.So long as he is a nigerian.No he never thought of that but he could carry pvcs to the traditional rulers to distribute.mmmh jegas sins are uncountable but God dey.i also want to remind other parties to go with good camera.phones or camera to snap the numerous underaged voter for evidence
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Josco24685(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2015
why
r APC deceiving themselves... 2/3 of lagos will vote GEJ, 2/3 of kaduna
will vote GEJ @ LIST 1/3 of kano will still vote him, why r u ppl
kidding urselves...
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by duwdu: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Ahead of March 28, the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has released fresh information to show the rate of PVC collection in all states of the federation.

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/inec-releases-statistics-of-pvc-collected-in-all-36-states-see-list.109263/#post-119545

It appears to me as if the states with the lower percentages of PVC collections are the ones where the 2011 support for President Jonathan might have gone down at the present time?

Corollary: Some that voted for PDP's GEJ in those states in 2011, are probably showing voter apathy presently?

We shall see.

P34c3
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by emmasege: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
tinsel:

The south east people in kano and kaduna have all gone home.
this could also imply that a significant number of those millions of voters in kaduna & kano may not vote, since (according to u) they have gone to d south east. Mind u there are other ethnic groups in those states who are opposed to buhari's candidacy. Are u also aware that kaduna is 50/50 for both candidates?. Kaduna south is predominantly Christian y kaduna north is predominantly Muslim. Kano state also has some indigenous Christian areas that am aware of & have visited, and I really doubt if those ones wouldn't prefer Jonathan.
Summarily, you will be surprised that indigenous Christian areas of the north (which make up about 40 percentage of the region) will vote for Jonathan. And this is the edge Jonathan will have over buhari who can't replicate the same trend in southern Nigeria.
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by ubon85(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
TILL NOW I NEVER SEE MY PVC BIKO MBOK MAKE UNA HELP ME.
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by olapluto(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2015
emmasege:
this could also imply that a significant number of those millions of voters in kaduna & kano may not vote, since (according to u) they have gone to d south east. Mind u there are other ethnic groups in those states who are opposed to buhari's candidacy. Are u also aware that kaduna is 50/50 for both candidates?. Kaduna south is predominantly Christian y kaduna north is predominantly Muslim. Kano state also has some indigenous Christian areas that am aware of & have visited, and I really doubt if those ones wouldn't prefer Jonathan.
Summarily, you will be surprised that indigenous Christian areas of the north (which make up about 40 percentage of the region) will vote for Jonathan. And this is the edge Jonathan will have over buhari who can't replicate the same trend in southern Nigeria.
So it comes down to religion and ethnicity again... You will be shocked.
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by maballack(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2015
sorry to digress , a friend of mine just came back this week to nigeria and was wondering if its still possible to pick up his PVC ....

registered in Lagos
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by gbengress1: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
It is too late
maballack:
sorry to digress , a friend of mine just came back this week to nigeria and was wondering if its still possible to pick up his PVC ....

registered in Lagos
Re: INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT by Jarus(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
2015 information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.