Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (62560 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by devour129: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
GreenApple123:
Your head dey there my brother. You said it better..... @OP if you don't have anything to hide from your mother-inlaw, take shower will her as the intelligent mother-inlaw want to inspect wetin her son want to buy........ Please you are strongly advise to bath and even instruct the woman to bath you for her to have completely inspection.....if the mother-inlaw certified you okay, I SWEAR YOU DON MARRY her husband.

how would you feel if anyone does that to your daughter ,is she a cow ? Or goat ? Why can't the guy she sleeps with or hangs out with for months inspect her ? Guys are allowed to withhold info but women are inspected like cadaver ! Please don't let anyone inspect you Biko .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by urchbarbie(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Not compulsory dear esp if her mum is available to do d bathing. In igbo land, na d woman mama dey go omugwo to take care of her dota, not d mans mum. So.............??
teebabe17:
If u like hide 4RM nw till wen ever God says.....if u marry her son she will still bath u so what are u hiding?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by kayalla(f): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
better ask her wat she wants to see or walk into her room unclad make she check.

have u told ur fiancee about it?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by agb2011(f): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am saying this probably because I attend MFM.

I think she wants to do it for a fetish purpose. if she wants to inspect you and u have nothing to hide UnCloth in her presence but please do not bathe with her. there are so many spiritual implications of bathing.

Don't let her steal your virtue.
Like I said, I attend MFM

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by dabossman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
agb2011:
I am saying this probably because I attend MFM.

I think she wants to do it for a fetish purpose. if she wants to inspect you and u have nothing to hide UnCloth in her presence but please do not bathe with her. there are so many spiritual implications of bathing.

Don't let her steal your virtue.
Like I said, I attend MFM

Hhm, FIRE!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Godmystrength: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Never said you called any one a monster in-law

The issue of my FIL testing Mii, there will be no need for that coz the daughter go don tell am say I dey fire from right, left and centre.

Mind you, I don't shoot blank

You can ask any of my Exes
and why should your FIL believe his daughter? He needs to confirm himself o undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ALAYORMII: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Godmystrength:
and why should your FIL believe his daughter? He needs to confirm himself o undecided

He doesn't have to

Will be glad to give MIL some demo
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Godmystrength: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
ALAYORMII:

He doesn't have to

Will be glad to give MIL some demo
so what stops the MIL from asking her son all she likes to know??

I love my MIL and so does she. But I would not tolerate that level of familiarity from anyone.

Your last statement is not expected from someone who has any form of respect for his MIL

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by LadyX(f): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Never said you called any one a monster in-law

The issue of my FIL testing Mii, there will be no need for that coz the daughter go don tell am say I dey fire from right, left and centre.

Mind you, I don't shoot blank

You can ask any of my Exes

So to you it's OK to test the lady and not the man! Why the double standards?

Where is shooting blanks coming from and how is that information supposed to help me?

Anyway you are entitled to your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by blesoh(f): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
I ve never heard of this.
When he eventually marries u una go poopoo togeda oh,use ur sense nd tell her were her boundaries end.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by macdelene(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Atk1nson:

i don't have the skill, but I know older ladies do because I've heard such. I know abortion usually leave scars below the abdomen, but I don't know how they arrive at other conclusions.
I suggest u speak with the elderly ones

Its nt only abortion oooo, appendice operation, even fabriod operations tooo has that ssame scar understand the abdomen

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by hidee20(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
breadplanets:
grin wehehehehehehe sorry i had to laugh. I can imagine. Wahahahahaha.....

sharraaap!!!!,dont u know dat ur laff dey contaminatable?....Wahahahahahaha.Op am sowie,blame it on her :'grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by maxdozie(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand.

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.

To me I think your Hiding something, are you trying to Say u can't dress up in front of yea MIL
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ALAYORMII: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

So to you it's OK to test the lady and not the man! Why the double standards?

Where is shooting blanks coming from and how is that information supposed to help me?

Anyway you are entitled to your opinion.

On no occasion will my Mum say she wants to have a bath with my to be wife.

What ever assessment she wants to do, she can do it while she's fully clothed and leave the carnal assessment to Mii.

You've been misunderstanding Mii since and it looks as if you are looking for a way to pick quarrel with Mii.

Been joking since
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by denitro(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
What are you hiding?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Independa: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
GreenApple123:
Your head dey there my brother. You said it better..... @OP if you don't have anything to hide from your mother-inlaw, take shower will her as the intelligent mother-inlaw want to inspect wetin her son want to buy........ Please you are strongly advise to bath and even instruct the woman to bath you for her to have completely inspection.....if the mother-inlaw certified you okay, I SWEAR YOU DON MARRY her husband.

This is a very horrible advice to give. If Op is your sister will you give her this advice? @ Op, you have d final decision. But its an abuse of your privacy. If your fiance wants to marry you, presenting this as an objection by anyone will not stop him. In fact if am your fiance, and I hear dt you did such, I may reconsider our relationship. Do you want to marry me or my mother? My take though. Decision is yours. Tnx
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by jsksu(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Allow her and u will no wht she wants from u
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ALAYORMII: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Godmystrength:
so what stops the MIL from asking her son all she likes to know??

I love my MIL and so does she. But I would not tolerate that level of familiarity from anyone.

Your last statement is not expected from someone who has any form of respect for his MIL

Where's ur sense of humour?

FYI

Am not Married yet.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Polithiefcian(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand. She wants to know

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.

She wants to kno if olympus has fallen grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by AsanwaKC(f): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
:oewoooo

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by LadyX(f): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
ALAYORMII:

On no occasion will my Mum say she wants to have a bath with my to be wife.

What ever assessment she wants to do, she can do it while she's fully clothed and leave the carnal assessment to Mii.

You've been misunderstanding Mii since and it looks as if you are looking for a way to pick quarrel with Mii.

Been joking since

How you presented yourself when you first quoted me led to the misunderstanding.

Anyway I have no problem with you. Good evening.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Godmystrength: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Where's ur sense of humour?

FYI

Am not Married yet.
I never pointed out your marital status.

Pardon me if I don't know where my sense of humor is: I just find it difficult to imagine my spouse saying that about my mother. No matter what, it would never be funny to me jare...
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ikombe: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

Read my post again.

In simple terms...if it were a young person I would suspect lesbianism. Since she's old it can't be that.
and am saying it can still be tongue
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Godmystrength: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
maxdozie:

To me I think your Hiding something, are you trying to Say u can't dress up in front of yea MIL
it is a different thing if it so happen that I find myself dressing up in front of MIL but when she directly or indirectly request that I do that, then it is a no no. Not to talk of requesting that we bath together... Which kind DIL/MIL love is that one

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by toprealman: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

That's bad. Everyone is entitled to their privacy.

If you want to inspect me, don't ask your mum to do it. Just inform me. We go to a hospital of your choice, and then the doctor does all those tests.

I would be very offended if a would be mother in law walked in on me (bathing) to inspect me.
U HAVE UR HEAD PROPERELY SCREWED, WELL DONE.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Taiwo20(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jackeeh:
This is kinda how my friend's engagement to his fiancee ended. He sent his soon to be wife home to spend some days with his mum. One fateful day, fiancee went to have her bath. Future mother in-law came in for inspection, discovered a scar on her lower abdominal region, enquired what that was and was told the scar was left there when she had a myomectomy. All hell broke loose. My people na so relationship take end oh. @OP future MIL wants to inspect oh. Simple. So you either oblige her or u don't. Choice is yours cos its ur body. Or maybe she just wants u both to be bff. Lol

do you know that the 'mycomyectomy' word spoiled everything? Kindly type another word for it or kindly explain what it means.......

N.B: i have a minor disagreement with google, so i cant ask her
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by sapientia(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Jackeeh(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Taiwo20:

do you know that the 'mycomyectomy' word spoiled everything? Kindly type another word for it or kindly explain what it means.......

N.B: i have a minor disagreement with google, so i cant ask her

It's myomectomy ; the surgical removal of fibroid from the uterus.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ManTiger(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Below is the list of things ur MIL really wanna see.
1. How dropping ur twin tower is.
2. How clean and well dressed your play ground is.
(a) She really wanna confirm if its really reserved forest or lowland down their.
(b) She wanna see the configuration of your tommy et al.

I'll just advice you not to let her see all this cos you are
likely going to loose ur bf afterward.

The woman really never likes you or something about you which is why she's spoofing around.

If she does like you, she won't care even if your twin tower is drooping.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Well said thank u
Godssent:

@Op, your topic made me to log in again after I have logged out, hmm I think the best thing is for you to look for excuse and go back to your station before evil covenant will take place there, sometimes in-laws does some dangerious spiritual things Unconsciously, thinking they want to favor their own son or daughter. this is Africa, marriage is a very long journey. shine your eyes.

Some mother-inlaws love their son so much than you expect, and they go extra mile when their son want to get married,
some of them that cries on thier son's wedding day not just because of the joy of the celebration of thier son's wedding but for----------------------------------------- see you tomorrow dear. Let me not talk much. TRY TO CARRY GOD ALONG IN MARRIGAE, AND LOOK WELL BEFORE YOU LEAP. THERE ARE SOMANY MARRIED BUT LONELY OUT THERE, COURTECY OF INLAWS NEGATIVE CONTRIBUTION.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ifeomaekol(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

It depends on If you are desperate or not.

Or your MIL to be inspects you and your father inspects yourguy.

I don't understand Some MILs sha.

If you think no woman is Good enough for your son, please marry him yourself.

All these irritating stories undecided
abi oooooooooo, I wonder if that was how they too were treated during their own time. Its terrible, no woman should agree to such expect she's desperate.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
babyosisi:

This is a mild taste of what you will experience if you end up marrying her son
It is up to you what you do with this revelation.
Tell the son how uncomfortable you are about this and that he should warn talk his mother to desist from that crude behavior

Using the word "warn" sounds so harsh & disrespectful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.