Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,004 members, 7,859,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Photo Of The Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day (4897 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
stop being a mofo. It's nt by force 2 open or comment on any thread. Acting like u no it all where as u no nada
Fvck off my mentions and go do something worthwhile like getting a bf/husband or something. . .
Re: Photo Of The Day by ipunchbitches(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
commit suicide? Wat is dis 1 saying?

I would ask how old you are but my guess is you can't count that high
Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
ipunchbitches:

I would ask how old you are but my guess is you can't count that high
i am old enough 2 b ur big sist.
Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
Fvck off my mentions and go do something worthwhile like getting a bf/husband or something. . .

y don't u go get urself a gf/wife I fink u need it more,dat is if ur pride n ego wil take u far
Re: Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
y don't u go get urself a gf/wife I fink u need it more,dat is if ur pride n ego wil take u far
What pride and ego? See why you're dumb?

I'm talking of your foolishness in laughing at a married woman when you don't even have a boyfriend, and you're talking about my pride and ego? Between you and I, who has pride and ego? Didn't you believe you were better than the lady in the pic, because of your foolish pride? Your username is vain and egotistical as well. Who calls herself pretty, apart from someone drunk from _stupid pride and foolish ego? You are "pretty" but you're dumb.

Does that look like a good mix?

See me talking of boyfriend. . . Apart from the pm's you receive from nairaland, is anyone else toasting you offline? grin You need to get the fvck off my back and go ask yourself the most salient questions. . . A pretty face doesn't guarantee love. . . The woman you opened your brown teeth at, in that picture already has a man loving her.

While you are at it, you also need to stop fvcking typing like a 14 year old. . . Wtf is "y" "u" "urself" "fink" "dat" "ur" "wil??!!

Prettydiva my left butt cheek.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:

I'm talking of your foolishness in laughing at a married woman when you don't even have a boyfriend, and you're talking about my pride and ego? Between you and I, who has pride and ego? Didn't you believe you were better than the lady in the pic, because of your foolish pride? Your username is vain and egotistical as well. Who calls herself pretty, apart from someone drunk from _stupid pride and foolish ego? You are "pretty" but you're dumb.

See me talking of boyfriend. . . Apart from the pm's you receive from nairaland, is anyone else toasting you offline? grin You need to get the fvck off my back and go ask yourself the most salient questions. . . A pretty face doesn't guarantee love. . . The woman you opened your brown teeth at, in that picture already has a man loving her.

While you are at it, you also need to stop fvcking typing like a 14 year old. . . Wtf is "y" "u" "urself" "fink" "dat" "ur" "wil??!!

u must b a dumbass. Were on earth did u read dat I made mockery or were I said I was beta than d couple Or is dis ur 1st tym of seeing hilarious photo on nairaland? If u don't understand how 2 type in short hand,den dat is ur loss not mine.

As 4 my moniker,i no m pretty. So I don't need u or any1 else 2 tel me..now go get ur self busy wit smtin meaningful

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day by ipunchbitches(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
i am old enough 2 b ur big sist.

SEE I'M BUSY CAN I IGNORE YOU SOME OTHER TIME

PEACE
Re: Photo Of The Day by chibwike(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
This one is strong
Re: Photo Of The Day by AJOT99(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
u must b a dumbass. Were on earth did u read dat I made mockery or were I said I was beta than d couple Or is dis ur 1st tym of seeing hilarious photo on nairaland? If u don't understand how 2 type in short hand,den dat is ur loss not mine.

As 4 my moniker,i no m pretty. So I don't need u or any1 else 2 tel me..now go get ur self busy wit smtin meaningful
Cretin, when you post a pic and ask "could this be love" and with a _stupid grin on your face, what are you doing?

Blah. You write in shorthand because you are too dumb and lazy to write normally. You are bereft of that ability - stop hiding under the umbrella of shorthand. Makes you more pathetic.

Oh yeah you're pretty. But nothing to show for it. How much is being paid into your acct for being pretty? Where is a man that appreciates you for being pretty? If you attempt any beauty competition, you'll be second to last. So pls fvcking stop mentioning that pretty rubbish to me. . .

Suffering you right now is a meaningful thing, since you've refused to fvck off. . .

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
Cretin, when you post a pic and ask "could this be love" and with a _stupid grin on your face, what are you doing?

Blah. You write in shorthand because you are too dumb and lazy to write normally. You are bereft of that ability - stop hiding under the umbrella of shorthand. Makes you more pathetic.

Oh yeah you're pretty. But nothing to show for it. How much is being paid into your acct for being pretty? Where is a man that appreciates you for being pretty? If you attempt any beauty competition, you'll be second to last. So pls fvcking stop mentioning that pretty rubbish to me. . .

Suffering you right now is a meaningful thing, since you've refused to fvck off. . .
u r d 1 dat is mentally reta.rded. How mch is being paid into ur acct 4 ur myopic way of finking?. Mr I know it all..ur d 1 suffering urself cos I ve got all d tym in dis world 2 deal wif u.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
u r d 1 dat is mentally reta.rded. How mch is being paid into ur acct 4 ur myopic way of finking?. Mr I know it all..ur d 1 suffering urself cos I ve got all d tym in dis world 2 deal wif u.
Go get laid and stop acting so sex starved. . . The woman in that pic is getting "some". . . I doubt you're even taller than her in the first place. Lol. See you looking like an anorexic midget - bad combo, girl. . . Bad fvcking combo.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
ipunchbitches:

SEE I'M BUSY CAN I IGNORE YOU SOME OTHER TIME

PEACE
i ve long ignored u
Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:

Go get laid and stop acting so sex starved. . . The woman in that pic is getting "some". . . I doubt you're even taller than her in the first place. Lol. See you looking like an anorexic midget - bad combo, girl. . . Bad fvcking combo.

nah..ur d 1 who is sex starve. So go hook urself up. U need it trust me
Re: Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
nah..ur d 1 who is sex starve. So go hook urself up. U need it trust me

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:

fnk God it is boldly written 4 u 2 c
Re: Photo Of The Day by chimerase2: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Could dis b love grin grin
oh goodness me dota of zion u have found favour in de sight of de man of god undecided
Wen I saw ua gorgeous pix on ua DP I turned ma fone upside down in oda to see weda I could see ua eluelu but to no avail cry
No wahala #GODwin undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
chimerase2:
oh goodness me dota of zion u have found favour in de sight of de man of god undecided
Wen I saw ua gorgeous pix on ua DP I turned ma fone upside down in oda to see weda I could see ua eluelu but to no avail cry
No wahala #GODwin undecided
huh undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day by EmmySparky(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:

bro I think am with u on this one..marriage is a precious union I don't like the op's intent..she wants us to start bashing the woman..but bro take it easy with her..u might strike her sensitive part and open an old wound..pls calm down

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day by venatus25(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb ass.

What's wrong with the pic? If her husband is taller than her, so fvck what? He chose her - deal with it!

The fvck do you mean "could this be love"? What fvcking thing else would it mean? They are married! Love led to it, love! . . . Do you have a husband? ... Scratch that ... Do you have a boyfriend?

She's in the real world enjoying her family life with her "tall dark and handsome" dream guy, and you are here shining your teeth on a public forum.

Now, who be mumu?

Blackett Mr no nonsense guy
Re: Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2015
The only thing i see wrong is d small cake
Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
bro I think am with u on this one..marriage is a precious union I don't like the op's intent..she wants us to start bashing the woman..but bro take it easy with her..u might strike her sensitive part and open an old wound..pls calm down
won't explain any further. Fink wat eva u like,after all its ur brain
Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
The only thing i see wrong is d small cake
ok
Re: Photo Of The Day by EmmySparky(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
pretydiva:
won't explain any further. Fink wat eva u like,after all its ur brain
see this mumu...am trying to rescue from the onslaught from that dude and ur here tryna form attitude...REAL DUMB
Re: Photo Of The Day by pretydiva(f): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2015
EmmySparky:
see this mumu...am trying to rescue from the onslaught from that dude and ur here tryna form attitude...REAL DUMB
gud day
Re: Photo Of The Day by EmmySparky(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2015
pretydiva:
gud day
LOL... Good day to u too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore, Hit Or Miss?: / Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating / I Want to Finally Do This Crazy Thing [Picture]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.