Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating (4837 Views)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by tilampa: 1:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Hello house pls advice me how can I stop my girlfriend from double dating
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by cozy7(m): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2020
tilampa:
First talk to her. But if u have n she's not changing, my brother WALK AWAY.

U can force a horse to d river but u can't force it to drink water.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Sunnymatey(m): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2020
By quiting the relationship so she ll only be dating the other guy.

Simple

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Michaelfucker(m): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2020
See this one, when people are busy fighting hunger, Corona, Armed robbery
You still dey carry woman matter for head.
1: 27 AM nawa ooo!

8 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Humanoid01(m): 1:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Guy, people nor fit sleep because of insecurity for their area. See wetin dey keep you awake by this time.

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:38am On Apr 13, 2020
You can stop ladies from doing that shiit. It's in their DNA grin

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by bigpicture001: 1:52am On Apr 13, 2020
tilampa:

Dump her...there are those who won't double date

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:00am On Apr 13, 2020
tilampa:

you just cant...no matter what you do (even if you tie her to the bedpost every morning), if she wants to cheat, she will...

the important question IS: why do you even feel that she would?!

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 13, 2020
If I were in your shoes, I will just use her for money rituals.

You can't lose on all fronts

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Even our ancestors can't stop them from frolicking with them other guys bro sad

It's just my girl that's 100% loyal in the whole wide world.. Just one girl o y'all are just wasting time with the rest.... Quote your exes embarassed
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by pyyxxaro: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Brb lemme ask Ifa
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by kenodrill: 3:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Egungu be careful na express you dey go...

If you know you know!!
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Angelacruz: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2020
U cant change her

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Sunnymatey:
By quiting the relationship so she ll only be dating the other guy.

Simple
Touch down!!!
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by olalat(m): 5:10am On Apr 13, 2020
tilampa:
. Stop giving yourself headache. Concentrate on better things.
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Toxay(m): 5:14am On Apr 13, 2020
olalat:
. Stop giving yourself headache. Concentrate on better things.

Give her an ultimatum and get out if no change
You deserve better
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Luminousmoses(m): 5:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Bro make money and stop disturbing yourself on a girl double dating. It's in their DNA

If you're fortunate to bleep her, pls do very well while it lasts

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 13, 2020
First, try stopping day from turning into night. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by 2buffagain(m): 5:29am On Apr 13, 2020
I am sick of weak simp men who can't kick a female who proves herself useless out with speed so he can have peace.
Also, by kicking fools out early, you see road faster to more sensible people.

Why would you willfully give yourself trouble over a woman?
Always be willing to walk away when the other party starts becoming willfully unreasonable, no matter how far your relationship reach.

7 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by TerryMcGinis(m): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2020
tilampa:
Idiot, you don't.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Princeston1(f): 5:44am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:
If I were in your shoes, I will just use her for money rituals.

You can't lose all fronts
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by purpinkx(m): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2020
That's like asking how can you stop birds from perching and scratching your roof.

Either go roofless or ignore the birds.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by pizzzy(m): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Always remember that no woman is yours it's just ur turn plus whatever you want from a relationship be it sex, love material possessions just enjoy it while it(relationship) lasts
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2020
angry A cheat shall always be a cheat, if you like give her money, give good sex, make her happy she will still cheat.

Just leave her she is serial cheater, there are girls dont that cheat outside there, am not so proud or something my girl is one of those that dont cheat I dont believe girls like that still exist but, when God give you one, you will surely believe they exist.

Hint go and listen to
Baddo -Won ma do.

If you dont understand yoruba ask someone to interpret the song to you.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by cricifixo: 6:39am On Apr 13, 2020
You can't stop her bro....just flow with the groove & maybe u might get d opportunity of a fantastic 3some
tilampa:
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Jokerman(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Ngeneukwenu angry.... You still dey Nairaland ni grin..

How far your Sai baba cheesy grin
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by insecticide: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2020
purpinkx:
That's like asking how can you stop birds from perching and scratching your roof.

Either go roofless or ignore the birds.
words of wisdom from an elder.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2020
tilampa:
I tell every girl I'm dating that I don't drag babes with people and the day I notice something fishy I'll kiss her goodbye for the other guy.

It's my principle of self respect.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Nigeriaismine: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by Holamic: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Impregnate her first then deny it... You will see that she going stay focus on you...
Re: Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating by samuelngbede(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2020
tilampa:
.first of all your question is vague, you didn't give any insight into the level of the commitment in the relationship so it's hard to start pin pointing out possible causes....

not withstanding the fault could be from you or lies with her or both of you... why did I say this? because if a girl truly loves you and she agreed to go into a serious defined relationship with you with a purpose, and you did not prove her otherwise, I don't see how if you are meeting her financial needs, sexual needs, emotional needs,faithful and always been there in her company that she will cheat unless she is one of the daughters of jezebel that even if you kill yourself for her she will still cheat...

I will advise you find out what she admires in a man and work towards it. I don't mean to change yourself totally for her oooh but know that relationship is about adjustment and communication...

Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said My Voice Makes Her Wet?? / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Tv. For Matured Minds Only - / What Do You Think About Young Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.