Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,627 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Anything Wrong With Me??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong With Me??? (4930 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Burnnotice(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
izuch:

I give up undecided
i win i win i win
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burnnotice:
Hi am new here. Name is josef....i don't know what is wrong with me as am 20+ but have no gf, i haven't asked any girl out for once, haven't kissed or had sex... not that i don't feel like having a gf but anytime i see a girl i like...the courage to approach disappears...have tried all i could possibly think of but all to no avail....pls i'll greatly appreciate your comments. Thanks'

Learn to freestyle with the ladies you fancy or don't even fancy.Have lots of girls as friends but don't try to have sex with all, just freestyle. Believe me i was like u but i never lacked confidence chatting up any girl.I even went through 1st,2nd and 3rd base but never hit a home run till my first yr in the uni.So like i was saying to gather liver on the approach part, just forget how fine or classy the girl is,see her for who she is nothing more than another fine girl flesh and blood like u.Make it a rule to approach a girl every day that attracts u or not just for the sake of the numbers.The other week make it 3 girls a day.The next week make it five,till it becomes a habit and fun to you.Me and you know that the worst thing any girl can do to you is say NO e nor pass that one,so no level there even P.diddy & Rozay get girls when dey tell them NO.Nor be u start am and nor be u go end am.And Make sure u approach the girl within a clear shot of 3 seconds nothing more..I no mean say if you see her with her bf or she dey into someone make u go within 3 seconds oo... when coast clear count to three & go but if u tay past 3 sec ur liver go come dey give u yeye reasons not to go again oh that's why the 3 seconds rule is best and always works cos even if the girl like u and opportunity show for u & u come dey waste time she fit change am say this guy weak...Mehnn i hope u fit do these things & worry about the sex part later...u crawl,then walk,and run before u can fly.My guys dey wait for me make i dress go bar..later man smiley
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Burnnotice(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
now dats hot! care for a bottle of ciroc?

Learreestyle with the ladies you fancy or don't even fancy.Have lots of girls as friends but don't try to have sex with all, just freestyle. Believe me i was like u but i never lacked confidence chatting up any girl.I even went through 1st,2nd and 3rd base but never hit a home run till my first yr in the uni.So like i was saying to gather liver on the approach part, just forget how fine or classy the girl is,see her for who she is nothing more than another fine girl flesh and blood like u.Make it a rule to approach a girl every day that attracts u or not just for the sake of the numbers.The other week make it 3 girls a day.The next week make it five,till it becomes a habit and fun to you.Me and you know that the worst thing any girl can do to you is say NO e nor pass that one,so no level there even P.diddy & Rozay get girls when dey tell them NO.Nor be u start am and nor be u go end am.[b]And Make sure u approach the girl within a clear shot of 3 seconds no
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Burnnotice(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
@runnaz... long bt meaningful....cheers

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burnnotice:
now dats hot! care for a bottle of ciroc?

Learreestyle with the ladies you fancy or don't even fancy.Have lots of girls as friends but don't try to have sex with all, just freestyle. Believe me i was like u but i never lacked confidence chatting up any girl.I even went through 1st,2nd and 3rd base but never hit a home run till my first yr in the uni.So like i was saying to gather liver on the approach part, just forget how fine or classy the girl is,see her for who she is nothing more than another fine girl flesh and blood like u.Make it a rule to approach a girl every day that attracts u or not just for the sake of the numbers.The other week make it 3 girls a day.The next week make it five,till it becomes a habit and fun to you.Me and you know that the worst thing any girl can do to you is say NO e nor pass that one,so no level there even P.diddy & Rozay get girls when dey tell them NO.Nor be u start am and nor be u go end am.[b]And Make sure u approach the girl within a clear shot of 3 seconds no

Lolzz..ciroc ke na ordinary bar close to me i say make i eat first b4 joining them...Guinness is enough thanks for appreciating tho didn't know i would type that long...my fingers just kept moving on the key board smiley
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Burnnotice(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
runnazz:

Lolzz..ciroc ke na ordinary bar close to me i say make i eat first b4 joining them...Guinness is enough thanks for appreciating tho didn't know i would type that long...my fingers just kept moving on the key board smiley
yea man' that was really long....thanks alot
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by FLAWLES(f): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rexhenrex:
must u show off Ur stupidity
.MUST YOU CALL UR MOTHER NAMES?
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Brugo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

Yes please. I'm eager to know what it is!

I just hope it's not a bad thing. I once made a blunder... I thought "thunder fire you" is a cool expression. So I used it. In my mind I imagined lightning striking (when it rains) and the loud sound of thunder. My friend told me it's too strong to be used by a lady.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Start going out with a jar of Vaseline..I think that should help!
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Sunnypar(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2015
You will be complaining that you
don't have a gf, how can you
when u can't even toast a single
bread
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Sunnypar(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2015
You will be complaining that you don't have a gf, how can you when u can't even toast a single bread
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Burnnotice(m): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Sunnypar:
You will be complaining that you don't have a gf, how can you when u can't even toast a single bread
ok so am supposed to laugh?
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Burnnotice(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2015
MimeeTee:
Start going out with a jar of Vaseline..I think that should help!
Re: Anything Wrong With Me??? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.MUST YOU CALL UR MOTHER NAMES?
and u are more stupid because u aint my mother in anyway and u lack home training mumu...wild guess u are from yaba left rightgringrin btw i hope thats not ur pics in ur profile because u ugly die o chai iyaf suffer o.park well u nymphomaniac.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures / Ladies Which State Prepares The Sweetest Abacha? Anambra,enugu Or Imo! YUMMY / How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.